Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gocka
    • Dec 2012

This was already posted once before. It should be deleted.

Comment

• VMRO
      • Sep 2008

Has Zaev been caught with his pants down?

Latas to Zaev: You're heading to Jail

Sitel's evening news today were something to behold as the guest was non other than SDSM leader Zoran Zaev.

The conversation between Sitel's top journalist Dragan Pavlovic - Latas errupted pretty quickly, mostly thanks to the evidence the journalist presented in front of the cameras which needless to say caused Zaev to lose his mind.

The irony is, Katica Janeva receives 4m euros from taxpayers to erase the evidence, while Latas will show it to you free of charge!

Questions posed by Latas during the interview:

-Zaev, you claim the ruling Government is a dictatorship for you, may I ask then how is it possible for you and your family to earn 205 million euros?

-How many contracts have been awarded to (Zaev's inner family crcle) Bace, Vice, Chiche ?

-Zaev, you have illegally obtained private conversations of politicians and businesmen, this in itself is a major crime, where are the tapes of your conversations?

-We have records that from June to November of 2015, you, Zoran Zaev, have had over 60 telephone communications with Imer Bekiri, the man in charge of printing fake passports and IDs which directly implicates you in the crime. What can you say on this?

Zaev denied any involvement which was followed by a quite brilliant and unexpected move by Sitel to publish Zaev's conversation with Imer Bekiri's wife!

At this point Zaev begun cursing at Dragan Pavlovic - Latas, which drew a simple response from the Sitel journalist: This disqualifies you as a politician, in the end prognosing the likeliest home of the SDSM leader will be a prison cell.

Communication between Zaev and the wife of Imer Bekiri (Katerina Ivanova Bekiri).

Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
        • Oct 2011

So who stands behind him?

Is there a video available for this interview?, has anyone seen it?
        Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 02-10-2016, 06:36 PM.
        “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• VMRO
          • Sep 2008

Here is the vid.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

By agreeing to open himself up like this, Zaev is just assisting DPMNE on another victory.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
            • Oct 2011

Thanks VMRO

What a circus that was. Its hard not to feel for the Macedonians of the Republic, particularly after watching a joke of an interview like that.
            “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• DraganOfStip
              • Aug 2011

And this snake wants to be Macedonia's next prime minister?What a joke.
              They had their second chance when they won the 2002 elections and now they have the face to ask for a third one?!
              These clowns will never win another election.
              ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
              ― George Orwell

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

It must be embarrassing to be a Macedonian in Macedonia! Surely everyone knows nothing is sacred. That every politician can be bought and sold there.

The journalist was spot on, but one wonders how his information was so precise. Given the fact that everyone watches Grujovision there instead of normal television, it must be assumed this was something akin to a public beheading of a politician at the behest of Gruevski.

The body language on Zaev was damning.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                  • Oct 2011

From an objective view point, I have to say that the manner in which that "interview" was conducted reeked of a Gruevski party agenda, which unfortunately acts as an injustice on the content of the journalistic findings. It was a circus, not an interview.

Regardless, it's clear Zajko is in over his head, what an utter embarrassment

Comment

• Amphipolis
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
                    From an objective view point, I have to say that the manner in which that "interview" was conducted reeked of a Gruevski party agenda, which unfortunately acts as an injustice on the content of the journalistic findings. It was a circus, not an interview.

Regardless, it's clear Zajko is in over his head, what an utter embarrassment
                    I guess one has to expect and see how the same TV station or journalist will interview Gruevski and expose (or not) his corruption.

Comment

• VMRO
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
                      I guess one has to expect and see how the same TV station or journalist will interview Gruevski and expose (or not) his corruption.
                      The difference between Gruevski and Zaev is that Gruevski is more cunning and won't let himself be put in a vulnerable place.

This is evident when there was scandals, he usually let's other people do the talking.

Comment

• VMRO
                        • Sep 2008

SDSM bleeding after Zaev's interview with Sitel

Robert Popovski, spokesman for the opposition SDSM party, reacted angrilly on Thursday, following an interview SDSM leader Zoran Zaev did with the editor in chief of the most popular TV station in Macedonia (Sitel) Dragan Pavlovik Latas. The rowdy interview, which lasted twice over the planned 20 minutes, included both Zaev and Latas accusing each other of crimes and corruption, waving documents in each others faces and even using ethnic slurs.

Earlier in the year, SDSM claimed that a number of media outlets are closed to them, with Zaev even labeling them 'enemies', a charge the outlets deny, saying that SDSM have consistently refused to make its officials and pundits available to them for interviews.

Zaev and his Secretary General Oliver Spasovski recently did interviews with the editor in chief of the Kanal 5 TV station, the second best watched in Macedonia, which also included charges of corruption aimed both against the host and the media owners. But Thursday's exchange was in a different class, with a confused Zaev at one point referring to Pavlovic as "Mr Zaev". Zaev claimed that Pavlovic had bought a large tract of real-estate in a mountain resort in southern Macedonia, a charge Pavlovic denied and said will sue over. Pavlovic, for his part, presented a number of companies that Zaev's family controls in his stronghold of Strumica, who he said were awarded an extensive list of public contracts.

Both Pavlovik and Zaev jumped at the wiretapping scandal of 2015, when Zaev would hold long press conferences publishing illegally wiretapped phone conversations, of Pavlovik, among other. Pavlovik presented what he claimed were authentic Viber messages exchanged between Zaev and Zahir Bekiri - Caush, a person with a long criminal record who is charged with preparing forged identity documents, bank statements and manipulating the wiretapped files to fit SDSM's political agenda. In one of the messages Zaev allegedly assures Bekiri's wife that they have people who have their back, and none of the charges against them would stick. One question that remained following the debate was Zaev's statement that he gave over a million of wiretapped phone conversations to the Special Prosecutor, where earlier, his party said they only have 600.000.

Pavlovik, at one point, told Zaev that he is "lying like a Turk", while Zaev called Pavlovik a "Serbian spy". Pavlovik, whose TV station is also prominent for featuring Turkish soap operas, apologized for this comment in the next news broadcast. During the heated exchanges, Zaev told Pavlovik that he should be in prison, who responded reminding the audience that Zaev was pardoned by former SDSM leader and Macedonian President Crvenkovski for charges over a corrupt land deal in Strumica. Pavlovik also asked Zaev about how his family made its fortune, including Zaev's brother Vice, who was mentioned by Zaev in a video recording where the Mayor is requesting a bribe from a Strumica businessman in order to grant him a permission to build.

The TV ratings for the interview are believed to have broken all records, and have caused a storm of comments in the social media.

After the meeting, all hell broke loose in the SDSM offices, where numerous MPs verbally attacked each other in an attempt to locate the blame whether Zaev should have conducted an interview. All SDSM MPs believed the interview was a disaster for both Zaev and his party. It magnified the level of Zaev's incompetence not as a politician, but a decent human being.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

I love to read a greek's perspective on such matters, it amuses me no end.
                          I liken it to a bloke wearing rose colored glasses, and a simpletons smirk...planted onto a soapbox situated at the summit of the fabled, moral high ground...awaiting the arrival of his white stallion called 'high-horse'...

Giddy-up...

Comment

• Amphipolis
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            I love to read a greek's perspective on such matters, it amuses me no end.
                            Well, I can’t say I know who-is-who in this case. I suppose you imply this Latas is also dishonest, corrupted and works for Gruevski.

By the way, I don’t think we ever had (or could have) such an “interview” in Greece. The leader and representatives of Golden Dawn were usually interviewed (at the beginning) with obvious hostility; later, they were completely banned from being interviewed.

I remember a notorious case in the early 90s when a powerful journalist invited and interviewed a controversial leader of a small party (called Leventis, now elected in Parliament) in order to ridicule him and make fun at him, resulting in a backlash. The journalist (Panos Panagiotopoulos) also became a politician and a powerful minister later, but that memorable interview was always a black page in his career.

===
                            Last edited by Amphipolis; 02-12-2016, 04:04 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Well, I can’t say I know who-is-who in this case. I suppose you imply this Latas is also dishonest, corrupted and works for Gruevski.

By the way, I don’t think we ever had (or could have) such an “interview” in Greece. The leader and representatives of Golden Dawn were usually interviewed (at the beginning) with obvious hostility; later, they were completely banned from being interviewed.

I remember a notorious case in the early 90s when a powerful journalist invited and interviewed a controversial leader of a small party (called Leventis, now elected in Parliament) in order to ridicule him and make fun at him, resulting in a backlash. The journalist (Panos Panagiotopoulos) also became a politician and a powerful minister later, but that memorable interview was always a black page in his career.

===
                              I was writing about you.

Comment

• iceman
                                • Sep 2008

Traitor and American Puppet Zaev gets threats from DUI after releasing a single tape

Zoran Zaev was visited by DUI's reps via Bekir Asani after he released an illegaly taped (and edited) conversation of Ermira Mehmeti with Musa Dzaferi.
                                Although Zaev via his Soros journalists (Zoran Bozinovski et al) released hundreds of illegal conversation of VMRO officials, a single conversation released of DUI officials resulted in DUI quitting the Government which defacto means they are preparing for elections on June 5th, a move which surprised even us.

First, DUI as a political party was very much under control by the US Embassy. Case in point was the letter Ahmeti sent to Jess Baily, the US Ambassador. In a school-boy like manner Ahmeti praised the US Embassy adding that his party was 'here' to serve its interests as needed! No Ahmeti, your party needs to serve Macedonia, not a foreign embassy! But, I digress.

Zoran Bozinovski released the conversation. Keep in mind no conversation has ever been released of DUI officials, for the reasons mentioned above. Now, we are not sure what precisely is happening with DUI. Not always, however, sometimes it appears that DUI officials are aware they are being used as pions by foreign forces to undermine and destabilize Macedonia. We observed DUI's behaviour during the Kumanovo attack. What surprised us, obviously angered the foreign forces behind the attack.

DUI was frequently utilized by the West in the past to destabilize the Government, Macedonia or both.
                                For SDSM and Zaev to release a tape of DUI officials it absolutely means DUI did not go along with certain plots. Zaev never releases a tape without instructions from his "umbrella". Umbrella was the code word Zaev used to describe his handlers - those who offered him British/American Immigrant visa if things went south!

Upon the release of the tape, literally an hour later, Zaev received a visit in his office from DUI's Bekir Asani and two "assistants".
                                According to MINA's insiders plenty of threats were issued after which Asani and his assistants left.
                                DUI in its own press release stated "they would take matter in their own hands if more illegal tapes were released". We know what that means. And apparently, so does Zaev.

After Asani left, Zaev appeared "distant", "confused" and "paranoid" during subsequent meetings with SDSM officials.
                                Zaev asked for his security to double and made phone calls to ensure no more tapes of DUI officials were released.

Zoran Bozinovski, the Soros 'journalists' who released the tape announced on Facebook that he will be taking a "vacation" and will not be releasing any more tapes.
                                zoran-ozinovski
                                Asani also visited Zaev's right hand and the man behind the fake ID Factory Zahir Bekiri Chaush who kept hundreds of thousands of illegal conversations on multiple USBs and was selling them to regional Governments, the Mafia etc. Chaush is currently in jail.

Asani told Chaush that jail for him is the safest place to be and asked him where has he sold the illegal conversations. We don't have information how that meeting concluded, but if Chaush wanted Janeva to free him before, now that may no longer be the case.

Comment

Working...
                                X