Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

As to your comment that onur is this or that hypocrite i'm sure he can answer for himself & i saw that he is genuinely sorry,unlike to other greeks on this forum that beleive in a personal vendetta.Onur i think has said he is sorry what more do you want not that he is responsible for what happened 100 years ago.
    Fatso out of all the greeks on this forum you have demonstrated that you can come to a conclusion about how bad it was for the macedonians we respect that & thank you for it but you have to move ahead in a positive manner.I'm sure that onur doesn't hold 100 year old grudges etc.So lets treat each other with mutual respect & understanding .So what is hating one another going to achieve nothing!
    Last edited by George S.; 06-08-2012, 06:42 PM. Reason: ed
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fatso
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      I can see your point but whatever past injustices have been done onur has acknowledged them.Don't forget his acknowledgement.Also i don't know we had voltron now banned he said his people greeks from asia minor had suffered under the turks but he doesn't admit to macedonian genocide or anything to with macedonia.The object for acnowledgement of past injustices & to move on.Can people in 2012 still harbour hate & ill feeling for one another.Also by keeping hounding of people eg was onur personally responsible for the injustices.I don't thinkso so we have to move on.
      Sorry George, but Onur has denied Batak and the Armenian Genocide. When I proved him wrong he disappeared for a few days.
      He's a hypocrite.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Fatso give him a chance to answer that i seen before that he acknowledged the armenian massacre.
        Fatso bear in mind what date this is a lot of countries that have been involved in wars actually prefer not to teach the history as it's a black cjhapter on their nation.The germans
        would rather forget & not be reminded of the attrocities.The japanese also omit the ww2
        as it's a black chapter.So you ask the younger generation they'll tell you they know nothing.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

In any war can anyone justify the killing of civilans & children.I don't thinkso.It's hard to get people to admit what their country did 100 years ago.It would be good but in reality people don't.I think simply an acknowledgement that the injustices existed would be fine but no one is going to admit to anything.Least of all people that are still controlling foreign lands.They aren't that stupid to do that.
          In our case with the aboriginals theere were certain aborigines just waiting for the "sorry" words & they were just itching to sue the govt for millions.But the reality is how the present generation be responsible for what happened 200 years ago.I think a general acknowledgement
          would be fine but the sorry words go a lot further.
          Last edited by George S.; 06-08-2012, 06:54 PM. Reason: ed
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

The reports suggest that the Golden Shower MP at the centre of the bitch-slapping scandal was a former special forces soldier... ...lol

This is further proof that modern greece is sliding deeper into the abyss of total human irrelevance.

What happened to the almost universal image of the special forces operative, the one that keeps cool in a crises situation, the one that operates in a stealthy fashion and acts as the 'grey man', who doesn't draw attention to himself and his cause in any negative manner?

In the best Western models of special forces training, particular attention is channelled into something that's known as 'Resistence to Interrogation' training, described by many going through this program as one of the most difficult and challenging periods in the moulding of the special forces operative.

Although secretive in detail, the course is said to include all manner of interrogation techniques and includes the entire scope of physical and psychological abuse and humiliation hurled at the trainee by the very best interrogation people (who it's claimed are a pretty disturbed set of individuals themselves) that the defence force has at their disposal...and yet we have this example of this idiot losing the plot in such mundane circumstances and infront of millions of viewers.

Is this typical of the elite of the 'greek' armed forces, to physically attack two middle aged women on national television and then flee the scene like some desperate crack addict running from a botched mugging when the woman refused to be parted with her handbag...?
            Some may question his hand to hand fighting skills but his evade capture skills are looking adequate...for now.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Volk View Post

They are not viewed any worse because of this... They were fascist 60 years ago and not much better since.
              Well said, once a nazi always a nazi.

Greece was a Nazi country that supported the Nazi's. They should have lost land after WW2 not gained land.

The modern "greeks" have got to be the biggest scum bags in the balkans ever, they are a disgrace to the balkans and the orthodox religion. A bunch of backward balkan peasants. Their type of mentality belongs in the middle east, not europe.
              Last edited by Big Bad Sven; 06-08-2012, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

Tuka ako naletat Grcite....

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                  He is called as Elder Paisios and he has doom scenarios of Turkey and how Greeks will capture Istanbul. According to him, Russians will beat us in a war. Half of the Turks will be killed and other half will be baptized by the Greek priests and many other nonsense, just watch this...
                  It's not nonsense at all Onur...he's pinning his hopes on history repeating itself...it wouldn't be the first time that a world power had acted to create, defend or advance the borders of modern greece.
                  Surely today in modern greece there are already vast numbers of 'greeks' who were once Turks and Albanians, Vlachs, Gypsies and Macedonians...?

I think Paisios has confused history with prophecy and hedged his bets that history is bound to repeat itself...

Comment

• Bij
                    • Oct 2009

I saw this on the morning show. Disgusting. What kind of jackasses let a man beat a woman and then put it on tv???????? there are third world countries more advanced than this.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                      I saw this on the morning show. Disgusting. What kind of jackasses let a man beat a woman and then put it on tv???????? there are third world countries more advanced than this.
                      I think that technically, greece is pretty much as Third World as it gets...I reckon there would be many so called 'Third Worlders' that have a better balance sheet to begin with than greece does.

What the 'greeks' do better than anyone is their unique brand of alchemy or more precisly their ability to finely polish turds but even this talent is quickly evading them...

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

Greek neo-Nazi MP sues women he attacked

A Greek neo-Nazi MP who shocked the country last week by assaulting two female politicians on live television has pressed charges against his victims.

Ilias Kasidiaris, 31, who is himself on trial for his own alleged involvement in a 2007 mugging, claims the two women insulted him.

Kasidiaris is a former army commando and the spokesman of the neo-Nazi Golden Dawn group, which entered parliament after winning 6.9 per cent of the vote at an inconclusive general election on May 6.

Another general election will be held on Sunday.

Appearing on an early morning talk show on June 7, Kasidiaris threw a glass of water at Syriza party deputy Rena Dourou after she accused Golden Dawn of seeking to "drag Greece 500 years into the past".

Kasidiaris then struck Liana Kanelli from the communist KKE party three times as she rose to push him away.

Accompanied to court by bodyguards, he also filed a complaint against the TV station on the grounds of "illegal detention" because the network's employees tried to keep him on the premises following the incident.

He further laid charges against a journalist present at the time, who called up a prosecutor asking for action to be taken against him.

The prosecutor had ordered Kasidiaris's arrest on the grounds of attempted grievous bodily harm.

But a 48-hour deadline for his arrest on sight expired on Saturday, meaning he is entitled to walk free until his trial.

Kasidiaris was also in court on Monday for a hearing over the 2007 mugging of a student in Athens, which was postponed to September 3 due to the absence of his lawyer on other business.

The latest polls indicate Golden Dawn will remain in parliament after the June 17 elections, despite a slight drop in support.
                        A Greek neo-Nazi MP who shocked the country last week by assaulting two female politicians on live television has pressed charges against his victims.

A Greek MP who shocked the country by assaulting two female deputies on television has pressed charges against his victims.

What a crazy race these modern greeks are
                        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Coolski
                          • Sep 2008

Typical tactics that seem to nicely summarise Greece's international gypsy behaviour. He clearly committed a crime, and his first response was to attack again and try to sue the victim in order to take the attention away from his crime. This, my friends, is Greece in a nutshell.
                          - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
                          - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

greece is sliping & there's nothing that anyone can do.Coolski i can beleive it sue the victim.I say let them stew intheir own juice .Close the borders to geece so that they can't enter or leave.In my view when they see the govt system doesn't work they'll go back to the military junta system.
                            Last edited by George S.; 06-12-2012, 03:36 AM. Reason: ed
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

NEA Demokratia asks Golden Dawn to join forces in Aegean Macedonia

The coordinator of Nea Demokratia's election campaign Panayotis Psomiyadis has asked members of neo nazi group Golden Dawn to join his party which at this time is the main contender to win Greece's elections, reports Netpress correspondent from Athens.

As Netpress explains, this move isn't much of a surprise considering the fact the head of Nea Demokratia Antonis Samar shares the same opinion with Golden Dawn when it comes to Macedonia. Both the neonazi Golden Dawn and "pro-Europe" Nea Demokratia believe there is only one Macedonia, and it's Greek.

Psomiyadis in front of a group of journalists stated he shares the same opinions with Golden Dawn, however he is against the violence perpertrated by their members before, during and after elections, reports Netpress.

If successful, Nea Demokratia would accept members who have committed various crimes. Golden Dawn members have been involved in dozens of scandals - attacking immigrants, their leader claimed no Jew died in the holocaust, no such thing as the holocaust while their spokesman just few days ago hit a lady during a live broadcast.

Samaras on the other hand is famous for his Anti-Macedonian propaganda. To promote his propaganda Samaras is said to have paid 130 million dollars to Greek and even Macedonian journalists. This was considered one of the biggest corruption scandals for which Samaras was investigated, but never charged because the money spent were for the "good of the country".

Samaras has publicly stated half of Macedonia should go to Greece as well as that he dreams of the day Macedonia would disintegrate.

It is not surprising that Samaras picked Psomiyadis to be the election campaign coordinator in the north despite the fact Psomiyadis served a year and a half in jail for corruption scandals in Solun. Psomiyadis is also involved in another massive scandal where the secret service taped a conversation in which he collaborates with the mafia to fool the country by creating fake construction projects for which the state paid, but they were never built, reports Netpress.

Nea Demokratia and Golden Dawn are match made in heaven. It's not just their hatred towards Macedonia, but the corruption scandals that bind them together.

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

A match made in heaven (or hell).
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X