• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brian
    Banned
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    latest breaking news is that they can't form government & they are trying to get fresh election whenever that is?
    Obviouse outcome. Nothing will happen before the London Olympics.
    (Do you think a few stuffed boxes didn't happen to force another election for a later date after this "we happen to have to have an election now" time?)

Comment

• Brian
      Banned
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Macedonia View Post
      This is hilarious.

This guy shouldn't quit his day job. greece... what a joke!

Another example of Greeks, the inventors of nothing and imitators/usurpers of everything - "KISS" wanna-bes on steroids?

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Brain i don't think its the olympics it's that they can't agree among'st themselves.Also there is a very low voter turnout for parties like in the 20's to 30's percent.If the greek voters are cheesed off they won't vote for anyone least of all the party for austerity measures.I'd hate to be a tourist with all that neo nacizism going on.
        I heard some greeks say in oz that the country will have a military coup & go back to a military junta like in the 1970's.Aparently a lot of greeks prefer that.Either that or there could be a civil war of which there is no guarantee of how much lives will be lost.Probably a lot of exodus of greeks & minorities.Tha'ts why macedonia should consider closing her borders as it might cop a lot of migrants & problems.
        Last edited by George S.; 05-16-2012, 01:10 AM. Reason: ed
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Egejska
          • Sep 2008

Golden Dawn Spokesman goes crazy.

Ο ΚΑΣΙΔΙΑΡΗΣ ΧΤΥ*ΗΣΕ ΣΤΟΝ ΑΕΡΑ ΤΗΝ ΛΙΑΝΑ ΚΑΝΕΛΛΗ!!! - YouTube

I'm not going to spoil it, but I don't know how you could do any this to a woman.

Golden Dawn era has finished, before it was even started.
          An idea whose time has come, cannot be stopped by any army or any government.
          Ron Paul.

Don't steal. The government hates competition.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

Lol, what an absolute idiot. These people are beyond a joke.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
              • Aug 2011

Fucking retards,the commies were right to kill\execute every single one of these nazi bastards.Beating a woman,so macho of this clown...
              A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices
              ― George Orwell

Comment

• DraganOfStip
                • Aug 2011

And here's a better explanation of what happened (for the majority of us that don't speak Greek),taken from Kanal 5 TV's page

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.
                A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices
                ― George Orwell

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Egejska View Post

Golden Dawn era has finished, before it was even started.
                  I think it would have the opposite effect. Golden Dawn ratings will sky rocket after this.......don't forget we are talking about backward caveman like Greeks here. In the twisted minds of Griks, this will look like strength, passion, don't take shit.....true leadership.

Throughout history, This medieval race have committed unbelievable violence such as smashing babies heads on rocks, decapitations, Torchering and dragging old ladies by their hair, just to name a few.

No difference with mixing a pit bull/mastiff and that of a Albanian/Vlach. Dangerous psychos both of them.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Go Nazi go.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Onur
                      • Apr 2010

Want some laugh, check this out. I found this recently;

Meet the new parliamentarians of Greece who will supposedly rescue them from their economical misery. As far as i understood from google translate, these guys are Golden Dawn`s recently elected MPs or they were their candidates last month. Pictures are taken from their own facebook pages;
                      Stavros Karefyllakis and Stylianos Vlamakispigan enjoying the summer in Greece;

They are visiting nazi camps;

From their own facebook profile. Notice the photo on the top-left, a big smile front of the giant stone oven in the nazi camp;

http://tsoutsouneros.arvanitis.eu/archives/22341

Comment

• Onur
                        • Apr 2010

Neo-Nazi Golden Dawn says Istanbul will be Greek

More than 1000 Greeks gathered to commemorate for the loss of Istanbul to the Turks more than 550 years ago (!!!)

Their leader made a speech in the street in front of 1000s and said that they will never rest `till the day they see Istanbul inside the map of Greece;
                        Neo-Nazi Golden Dawn says Istanbul will be Greek
                        The supporters of Greek neo-Nazi party Golden Dawn, which won nearly 7 percent of the vote in an inconclusive election on May 6, marched on May 30 chanting “Istanbul is Greek and will remain Greek.”

Some 1,000 far-right Golden Dawn supporters gathered in Athens city center to protest the 559th anniversary of the capture of Constantinople by the Ottoman Empire and marked the date with a number of events held in the city on May 29.

Golden Dawn`s gypsy leader singing Greek national anthem;

Golden Dawn leader Nikos Mihaliolakos also said, “Istanbul is Greek and will remain Greek,” during the protest. The group chanted the national anthem and made the Nazi salute.

June/01/2012

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/neo...&NewsCatID=351
                        The gypsy neo-nazi speaks;
                        newsIt.gr Δήλωση Μιχαλολιάκου - YouTube

The event ended with a moment of silence with nazi salutes of 1000s, then delusional Greek youth randomly attacked and injured five middle-eastern immigrant they found in the Athens subway in the same night, probably to soothe their anger on the weaklings;
                        Passengers of the Athens Piraeus Electric Railways (ISAP) witnessed several attacks against immigrants by supporters of the neo-Nazi party Golden Dawn.

On Tuesday night, 30th of May, a group of youngsters attacked a Pakistani immigrant on St Nicolas Electric Railways station deck, causing him multiple injuries. According to eye witnesses, the perpetrators were shouting slogans of the neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party. Police also examines that the perpetrators possibly came from Golden Dawn's rally commemorating the fall of Constantinople in 1453. Subway passengers also witnessed other violent incidents against immigrants by supporters of the neo-Nazi Golden Dawn, who had participated earlier in their party's rally in the Athens centre. Golden Dawn denied, in a statement, any involvement in violent incidents [1, 2 & 3].

Two days earlier (28.05.2012), a 33 year-old Bangladeshi immigrant was stabbed and robbed of 130euros in a wagon at Omonoia subway station. According to the Subway workers union, passengers witnessed the perpetrator shouting slogans of the neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party [1].

In another incident in Ilioupoli suburb, strangers attacked and injured an Iranian immigrant with a sharp object. Then, the offenders attacked and robbed a couple that was leaving in another floor of the building [2].

http://www.red-network.eu/?i=red-net...n.items&id=835

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

I'm surprise Turkey kept silent, if something like this happened in Skopje commemorating the loss of Solun, we would have never heard the end of Greece complaining.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                            More than 1000 Greeks gathered to commemorate for the loss of Istanbul to the Turks more than 550 years ago (!!!)
                            The Greeks should prove they owned it first.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Now that greece is pulling out of the eu perhaps it will be free to declare war on turkey apart from contending with nato.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

Onur i wouldn't laugh as these people want Instanbul.Maybe the laughing can be saved till last.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X