X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DirtyCodingHabitz
    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by ottoman View Post
    i already explained before, proxy servers never last long, its impossible that i come here 8 months on one proxy server, thats not possible.
    There's many ways, so don't make excuses.

Comment

• Ottoman
      Banned
      • Nov 2010

Yemin ederim salaksiniz.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Yunanlılar Türk öğrenebilirsiniz - all they have to do is spend a couple of months there, and we know that plenty of them do.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

That on the proxy servers is bs you been caught out.I asked our it people they say that's utterly bs.
          Ottoman living just in europe & not a country.What he lives in a spaceship above europe.
          Daskalot do you accept shit like that.next thing we'll hear that their dog eats their homework???
          Last edited by George S.; 07-06-2011, 02:16 AM.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            Yunanlılar Türk öğrenebilirsiniz - all they have to do is spend a couple of months there, and we know that plenty of them do.
            Mastika, Voltron, Onur, DHV and others - sorry fellas, in the process of making the transfer of posts an issue arose and we lost the previous 20 or so. Thankfully there was no in-depth information lost, but the discussions were good. Oh well, I guess we can use this thread now for that purpose. Mastika, you may as well use

Originally posted by Voltron
            I have many friends that are Turks and I have been there many times.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Voltron
              Banned
              • Jan 2011

Well, i had to bust out Google translate, but what can we learn ?
              How to bust each other's chops ? Im lost here guys, help me out.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

I am only suggesting that Greeks can (not that all do) learn Turkish if they frequent the place often enough. Come on Voltron, you must admit that it does look a little suspect when somebody addresses a post to themselves. That isn't exactly a 'typo'. I'm happy to give you guys the benefit of doubt, neither of you have behaved inappropriately thus far, at least not with your current usernames. How many times have you logged in with different usernames and have been banned in the past, Voltron? It's ok, you won't be banned for telling the truth.

Comment

• Voltron
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2011

Well what can I say, if you think im some kind of sociopath that talks to myself or that Im careless enough to make a mistake like that then there is no real way I can prove otherwise. Yes, it is suspect. But why suspect me and not someone else ? Because I have actually agreed with Ottoman before ? Is that the reason ?

I guess someone would have to go back and compare the dialogue between "ourselves". Then subsequently nominate me an Oscar, because that type of acting can only be done by a professional.

Regarding my previous ban, like I told Daskalot that was a while ago, and yes at times I was a prick.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

You were implicated because the both of you were in a discussion at the time with each other. That is the only reason why you were suspected.

Comment

• Voltron
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2011

That is purely circumstansal. Personally, I still think someone else posted from his account.

Comment

• Ottoman
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2010

A Greek would rather die than calling himself Ottoman anywhere, Im not Voltron you guys wake up.

Comment

• Voltron
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Ottoman View Post
                          A Greek would rather die than calling himself Ottoman anywhere, Im not Voltron you guys wake up.
                          ^

We have to work out a schedule Ottoman. Post different hours or something

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

votron i have to agree for once that there should be some kind of schedule that way no one will think of who yyou are & it cannot happen if each will stay out of each other's way.
                            I thought something fishy is going on like everybody else.For example that ottoman lives in europe or that bs about proxies.I think if you stay out of each others way & contribute to the forum that will be the answer.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Ottoman View Post
                              A Greek would rather die than calling himself Ottoman anywhere.
                              In person perhaps, but over the internet we have had Greeks pretending to be Macedonians, Bulgars, Russians, heck, some clowns even claimed to be Spaniards and Brazillians. There is simply no way to verify what you're saying. All we have is your word, and trust in one's word takes time.
                              Originally posted by Voltron
                              I still think someone else posted from his account.
                              If that is what you think after he addressed his own username, then it would suggest that the 'someone else' is a member of this forum. Is that what you're implying?

Comment

• Voltron
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2011

No, I meant someone from his home or dorm or whtatever.
                                I had my kid brother one time typing from my account years back in a general forum just to screw around. Kind of like when they borrow your shirt for school. Anyway, I come from a big family.

Comment

Working...
                                X