X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UMDiaspora.org
    • Oct 2009

Blatant advertising deleted
    Last edited by Risto the Great; 11-19-2010, 04:24 PM. Reason: Blatant advertising deleted
    For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
    http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
    Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
    Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
    Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

If you're going to post a misleading statement like this please back it it with some proof and why you're the ONLY? Start with MHRMI/AMHRC and we can address your response accordingly.

- you become part of the ONlY Macedonian advocacy organization with a truly global reach

A month ago you claimed not to be an advocacy organization. What's it going to be next week Soros will speak at the 2011 Conference? Monica Lewinsky Miss UMD 2011?
      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-19-2010, 03:58 PM.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Meto spoke last week on sbs radio & he was putting a positive spin on things how he is trying to get recognition for rom.Also how he is trying to represent the diasporaIt all sounds conflicting but maybe the mto members can listen to the sbs podcast & see what he said.I think there is a lot of spindoctoring withdrawn from reality going on.He presented to the radio audience basically what they expected to hear.
        Last edited by George S.; 11-19-2010, 05:24 PM. Reason: edit
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Does anyone have a link to that broadcast? Thanks

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
            TCA Supports Macedonia’s Bid to Join NATO

http://tc-america.org/TCA_Supports_M...Join_NATO.html
            Breaking news: grkomani support the UMD.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Just for anyone not sure about the MTO and the UMD this is the difference ..

MTO

- Is the voice of the World Macedonian Diaspora
              - Our main objective is to preserve, protect and promote Macedonians
              - We are Macedonians
              - We speak Macedonian
              - We oppose name talks 100%
              - We are never willing to compromise who and what we are
              - We can NEVER be bought
              - We believe that the Macedonians in Australia are key to our overall success
              - We don't trust governments
              - We don't charge a membership fee to voice your concerns or vote

I could add many more but you get the picture plus I need a coffee sega : )
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-19-2010, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post

MTO

- Is the voice of the World Macedonian Diaspora
                - Our main objective is to preserve, protect and promote Macedonians
                - We are Macedonians
                - We speak Macedonian
                - We oppose name talks 100%
                - We are never willing to compromise who and what we are
                - We can NEVER be bought
                - We believe that the Macedonians in Australia are key to our overall success
                - We don't trust governments
                - We don't charge a membership fee to voice your concerns or vote

I could add many more but you get the picture plus I need a coffee sega : )
                Well put MK

The only thing i would change is the Hi lighted above.

Its not only the Macedonians in Australia that are a key to success, but all Macedonians around the world. We in OZ are not special. Well except for myself mabe lol.
                But everything else is spot on
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                  Indigen, I hadn't read that, but it's not really a surprise.

I hope everyone reads that (in fact, it deserves it's own thread). It should wake everyone that's still daydreaming about some 'great tactical strategy'.

They have sold the name, now they're just negotiating on the price.
                  Rogi, as you have better communication skills and are more popular than I on MTO, it may be more worthwhile for the Macedonian Cause if you took the initiative on this one. "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country"! :-)

"UMD" is in FULL SYNCH with the "Macedonian" Government and other VASSAL politicians and their puppet masters in Washington DC. There also are other organisations and institutions that operate in a less visible but none the less synchronised manner and they (will) deliver the same effects - false hopes, diversions and a knife in the back. MPC-OA and its organisational tentacles are one of those, IMO.

Читајте ТУКА: www.mfa.gov.mk

[B]
                  Скопје, 8 Октомври 2010 година

Интервју на Министерот за надворешни работи, Антонио Милошоски, за германскиот дневен весник, “Suddeutsche Zeitung”

[.....]

Значи изнаоѓањето на решение ќе биде многу тешко.

- Но, не и невозможно, кога политичките елити, владата и опозицијата ќе бидат во таквото решение убедени. Ние ги плаќаме трошоците околу спорот и ние сакаме истиот да се надмине.

Од НАТО Самитот во ноември не очекувате некаков сигнал?

- Не, но имаме еден предлог. Кога ние би направиле голема национална отстапка со цел да ги отпочнеме преговорите со ЕУ, мораме да бидеме сигурни дека Грција нема повторно да не блокира по четвртото или десеттото поглавје. Затоа, треба двата процеси паралелно да се одвиваат, така што дури по официјалниот прием на РМ во ЕУ би важело новото име. На тој начин, можеме да ја надминеме недовербата во целиот случај.

[.....]

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    Breaking news: grkomani support the UMD.
                    So the list of Macedonian traitors who are Greek backed are,

Frchkovski
                    SDSM
                    A1
                    UMD

Hmmmmmmm this is not good at all.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                      Well put MK

The only thing i would change is the Hi lighted above.

Its not only the Macedonians in Australia that are a key to success, but all Macedonians around the world. We in OZ are not special. Well except for myself mabe lol.
                      But everything else is spot on
                      UMD made a huge error and some other's bought into it next door - Australia is not that important. Well, it really is and if UMD loses more support in Toronto the party will be over before 2015.

WE NEED THE SUPPORT OF ALL MACEDONIANS REGARDLESS IF THEIR COUTRY RECOGNIZES MACEDONIA OR NOT - LAME EXCUSE

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Thanks MK, appreciate the words.
                        But I disagree with your point about Australia. I think Macedonia is the key and the Macedonians in Macedonia need to understand how empowered they can be about themselves.

The rest of your points hopefully extend beyond the MTO. There are many Macedonian patriots who have not had the chance to explore the logical consequences of their ideologies. Coming here helps them establish a mental flowchart of these consequences. The MTO is useful for this. The next step is to do more than simply attack those who stray from the Macedonian Cause (we will always keep doing that btw) but more will be revealed shortly about this.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

RTG

Maybe we see it differently; however, because millions of Macedonians live outside of the Republic of Macedonia it's very important that we lead by example and be forceful. If we're to compromise our positions it makes their choice very simple. Macedonia is important but more work needs to be done for the Macedonians in Diaspora countries. NO GOVERNMENT HOLDS US BACK

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

RTG

Maybe we see it differently; however, because millions of Macedonians live outside of the Republic of Macedonia it's very important that we lead by example and be forceful. If we're to compromise our positions it makes their choice very simple. Macedonia is important but more work needs to be done for the Macedonians in Diaspora countries. NO GOVERNMENT HOLDS US BACK
                            Yes you are right.
                            But ultimately it will be the Macedonians in Macedonia who break the chains that hold them back. We can give them the tools, they have to have the desire, knowledge and confidence.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              Yes you are right.
                              But ultimately it will be the Macedonians in Macedonia who break the chains that hold them back. We can give them the tools, they have to have the desire, knowledge and confidence.
                              Exactly, I think much of the lack of trust in the UN, NATO and EU we see in Macedonia today started outside of the Republic and our message is getting heard and read daily. We make their choices much easier - post the real facts. UMD, confuses the hell out of everyone including themselves. Not acceptable, maybe acceptable, sometimes acceptable ..
                              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-19-2010, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• indigen
                                • May 2009

RTG

MK, I don't think there are millions of Macedonians outside the native lands and surround neighbouring areas. Certainly there are no more than approx 100,000, at best, in Australia that can be considered as a possible base population to draw upon. I am aware you said "outside Republic of Macedonia" but I am saying this so that some people don't get the idea that we have a huge Diaspora population in places like Australia, which is supposedly the biggest of the overseas ones.

Secondly, I think every government in the Macedonian Peninsula (Balkans) holds (and has been holding) us back for more than a century and the post-1990s ones in Macedonia have been no exception. In fact the VASSAL Governments in Macedonia have been very, very active in spreading their divisive and demoralising tentacles widely and effectively in many and varied ways. MPC-OA and UMD, amongst others, are ways in which they use to control and/or divide us so as to render us politically impotent in opposing their anti-Macedonian agendas.

Comment

Working...
                                X