Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Marketing 101 would dictate he simply should have requested the "most Macedonian song and dance please".
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Marketing 101 would dictate he simply should have requested the "most Macedonian song and dance please".
      If I were Meto, I would have a serious chat with my marketing advisor
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Buktop, you and the handful that think like you need to read the definition of patriotism, you have constantly tried to downplay Meto's stupidity, nothing he does wrong is ever an issue with apologists like yourself, it is embarrassing for the Macedonian people, which is why the rest of us won't sit quiet while your buddy Serb dances his way into his warped version of Macedonian "patriotism", da vi e sram.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

UMD's Australian support is weak, not that it has ever been strong, it will be virtually non-existent sooner rather than later.
          SOM, How can you be so sure?? Because 5 people here dont seem to agree with the UMD, you heard the reports at AMW, Meto's tour to Australia was a huge success you cant take that away from him. Every Step he took was reported in the Macedonian Media, you saw the photos alot of people were very impressed with him.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            SOM, How can you be so sure?? Because 5 people here dont seem to agree with the UMD, you heard the reports at AMW, Meto's tour to Australia was a huge success you cant take that away from him. Every Step he took was reported in the Macedonian Media, you saw the photos alot of people were very impressed with him.
            Prolet, you never answered my question - how do you reconcile your loyalty to UMD and your personal opposition to the Framework Agreement?
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, And you never answered mine either, Where do you come from?? Od koj grad doagjash??

I just said that Meto's tour of Australia was a success its more then obvious, UMD in Australia does have alot of support. Whether all of us here hate the UMD makes no difference, we have to look at reality.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Prolet,

Your version of "reality" never ceases to amaze me. However, from now on, I'd like the same treatment you give Meto and Gruevski - don't question anything I say or do, just trust me

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  Prolet, the figure of "5 people" is that of those who support the UMD, not the other way around. How dare you try and diminish the significant numbers of this forum that are against the weak attitudes of the UMD? I can count all of you apologists from here on one hand, those against the UMD's attitude are more numerous than the bottles of beer you have lined up in your den.

The AMW paper is a UMD stooge that over-promoted Meto's tour, well known fact. Go back to your alcoholic fantasy of Meto "Delcev" doing a Serb dance in the name of the Democratic Republic, afterall, that is your yo-yo reality.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, Does a coach go out to the media and tell them exactly how his team is going to play, who they will play, what they will do?? You gotta be kidding me, these are national secrets people go to jail for exposing them for gods sake. This is exactly what the Greek Side wants.

And you didnt answer my question, Od koj grad si?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

National secrets? Salam si ili sho be, it is a national secret for the PM to declare his position clinically to his own people? Teshko tebe za pamet.

Comment

• Pelister
                        • Sep 2008

Are UMD still pushing for Macedonia's integration into the E.U ??

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

SOM, Even if its 100 does this make you feel better? Im not tarnishing anything you are. You said that nobody supports the UMD in Australia but thats not the case at all, i can say that nobody supports the MTO but that wouldnt be true would it?? I support MTO for starters.

You saw the reports, you saw the figures sure believe what you like.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            National secrets? Salam si ili sho be, it is a national secret for the PM to declare his position clinically to his own people? Teshko tebe za pamet.
                            SOM, Its all in the Program it was announced 2 years ago what more do you want? Im talking about disclosing information behind closed doors no country in the world would do that.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
                              You said that nobody supports the UMD in Australia but thats not the case at all
                              Where did I say that "nobody" supports them? Why are you a liar Prolet? Is it the alcohol or the drugs, or both? Or is that just you?
                              Im talking about......
                              You don't know what you're talking about, that's what you're talking about.

Comment

• Rogi
                                • Sep 2008

Prolet, you keep saying the tour was a success.

Could you please define what made the tour a success?

What were the goals that were achieved, for it to be a success?

What was the purpose of the tour? Lobbying, or a membership drive? If either, please tell us where the success lies and what results we have to determine said success?

Comment

Working...
                                X