X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
    I know Prolet, I don't take it seriously, but I also have every right to dish out what I receive and I don't think my one post deserves a comment from you when I have been on the receiving end of Phoenix's crusade for 2 weeks. Why don't you tell him to chill out? I don't see you commenting on that?

By the way, what do you think about the constitution of Macedonia? What do you think about the assertions made here by Dzog and Vangelovski?
    Just get on with it Buktop...

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Butkop, Spolaj Ti

The constitution was written out by people like Ljubomir Danilov Frckovski when Macedonia became independent so those who come to power can do what they like. How do you think they changed our flag without the blessing of our people??

This is why the current government cant change things over night, all the horrible things that happened in the early stages are still dogging us till this day, did you know how many laws still existed from the former YU until the current government finally changed them?

Buktop, Dont be so hard on yourself a good and healthy debate is always good for the readers of this forum, especially for those that participate in the thread.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

when the hell did I ever say, or indicate "do anything to get into NATO/EU" could you please substantiate your assertion with evidence rather than with hot air?
        For crying out loud. You have stated that you would accept FYROM as a term for NATO/EU entry. In my books, that is "anything" because it represents a devastating blow to our identity. Do you disagree? What kind of hot air do you need? You denied the prostitute analogy until your face was rubbed in it for a few posts. Yeah yeah Macedonia is on its knees right now, it has no choice but to take it in the arse .... that is what you are saying. If you can't understand the message you are conveying, then don't communicate in written form. Now I am talking hot air because I remind you of your previous statements. Honestly, you kill me with your denial.

What your opinion about the constitution and why we need to accept FYROM for EU/NATO entry is about is beyond me. Feel free to confuse the issue a bit more.

Just to be sure, you stand for Macedonia's entry into EU/NATO under the "slave name" of FYROM. Do you deny it? Just be honest with yourself first.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          For crying out loud. You have stated that you would accept FYROM as a term for NATO/EU entry. In my books, that is "anything" because it represents a devastating blow to our identity. Do you disagree? What kind of hot air do you need? You denied the prostitute analogy until your face was rubbed in it for a few posts. Yeah yeah Macedonia is on its knees right now, it has no choice but to take it in the arse .... that is what you are saying. If you can't understand the message you are conveying, then don't communicate in written form. Now I am talking hot air because I remind you of your previous statements. Honestly, you kill me with your denial.

What your opinion about the constitution and why we need to accept FYROM for EU/NATO entry is about is beyond me. Feel free to confuse the issue a bit more.

Just to be sure, you stand for Macedonia's entry into EU/NATO under the "slave name" of FYROM. Do you deny it? Just be honest with yourself first.
          Its all "in the vibe" Risto...Dennis 'Buktop' Denuto...

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            Its all "in the vibe" Risto...Dennis 'Buktop' Denuto...
            Its got to be "in the vibe", it certainly is not in the detail.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Buktop
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

At one time I did, why, because we are still forced to use it internationally. It does compromise our identity already, and that is why we are working to remove ourselves from it. Why do you think that we are trying to attain 2/3rds majority in the UN? Why do you think we are pursuing a case in the ICJ? Why do you think I started the other thread about developing our economy and alternate routes of trade and supply and limiting our reliance on Greece? Is it just for fun? Can you connect the dots?

These avenues of overthrowing the shackles of these two agreements take time, and I did at one point feel that it would be better to join EU/NATO under fyrom so that once we re-assume our constitutional name we would not be stuck on the outside and subject to the whims of Greece concerning our entry. I fail to see how this is advocating further capitulation considering we are already stuck using the fyrom acronym on an international level. And to repeat myself once again, I do not support a name change of any kind.

I don't know what your infatuation with prostitutes has anything to do with our situation. There is a similarity in your comparison in relation to the Interim Accord and Ohrid Framework, this is why I made that comment about being forced into that position, and I never said we need to take it in the ass, quite the contrary, but your equation to Macedonia prostituting itself by wanting to join EU/NATO is preposterous and makes no sense.

Risto, I would have thought someone who cared so much about Macedonia would be more concerned with the power that the government has over Macedonians. THE POINT of the constitution argument is to highlight the areas that gave the government the power to negotiate our identity, name, flag, language, and to make Macedonians aware of the flaws that exist, so maybe then we can fix them and not allow this bullshit to happen again...

So I asked you to provide me with proof of where I advocated joining NATO/EU at any cost, and you have failed to do so.

If you are confused about something in my post, ask me to clarify it, don't make absurd assumptions.
              "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
              though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
              Our long awaited hour will draw near
              and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

At one time I did, why, because we are still forced to use it internationally. It does compromise our identity already, and that is why we are working to remove ourselves from it. Why do you think that we are trying to attain 2/3rds majority in the UN? Why do you think we are pursuing a case in the ICJ? Why do you think I started the other thread about developing our economy and alternate routes of trade and supply and limiting our reliance on Greece? Is it just for fun? Can you connect the dots?

These avenues of overthrowing the shackles of these two agreements take time, and I did at one point feel that it would be better to join EU/NATO under fyrom so that once we re-assume our constitutional name we would not be stuck on the outside and subject to the whims of Greece concerning our entry. I fail to see how this is advocating further capitulation considering we are already stuck using the fyrom acronym on an international level. And to repeat myself once again, I do not support a name change of any kind.

I don't know what your infatuation with prostitutes has anything to do with our situation. There is a similarity in your comparison in relation to the Interim Accord and Ohrid Framework, this is why I made that comment about being forced into that position, and I never said we need to take it in the ass, quite the contrary, but your equation to Macedonia prostituting itself by wanting to join EU/NATO is preposterous and makes no sense.

Risto, I would have thought someone who cared so much about Macedonia would be more concerned with the power that the government has over Macedonians. THE POINT of the constitution argument is to highlight the areas that gave the government the power to negotiate our identity, name, flag, language, and to make Macedonians aware of the flaws that exist, so maybe then we can fix them and not allow this bullshit to happen again...

So I asked you to provide me with proof of where I advocated joining NATO/EU at any cost, and you have failed to do so.

If you are confused about something in my post, ask me to clarify it, don't make absurd assumptions.
                Buktop, I still can't follow your thoughts...do you currently support the use of the acronym or not?

Comment

• osiris
                  • Sep 2008

phoenix will you be coming to the amhrc dinner,you know i use to to like buktop but now i think he is starting to sound too much like a fucktop.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Everyone,

I try to ignore Buktop as much as possible, though obviously not enough at times. He's a Charlatan who has nothing better to do than spread his defeatist poison, argue one thing and then the opposite, post garbage and pretend he knows much more than he actually does.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Buktop
                      • Oct 2009

Buktop, I still can't follow your thoughts...do you currently support the use of the acronym or not?
                      I have stated this, answer no

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                        phoenix will you be coming to the amhrc dinner,you know i use to to like buktop but now i think he is starting to sound too much like a fucktop.
                        hello osiris, I think I will go, I'm not 100% certain just yet but make sure you keep me in the loop...

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          Everyone,

I try to ignore Buktop as much as possible, though obviously not enough at times. He's a Charlatan who has nothing better to do than spread his defeatist poison, argue one thing and then the opposite, post garbage and pretend he knows much more than he actually does.
                          Yep, that's about it...in a nutshell, so to speak...

Comment

• Buktop
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                            Everyone,

Yet you still could not maneuver your way around the fact that the constitution of the Republic of Macedonia is flawed and it's clauses are used by the Government to allow them to negotiate.

Your attacks on me are nothing more than a cop out to avoid actual discussion.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Yet you still could not maneuver your way around the fact that the constitution of the Republic of Macedonia is flawed and it's clauses are used by the Government to allow them to negotiate.

Your attacks on me are nothing more than a cop out to avoid actual discussion.
                              Buktop, whats wrong with you...anybody who disagrees with you is labelled as an "attack"...c'mon mate, why all the drama, just accept that you don't know everything and that most people aren't as
                              gullible as some of you North american folk...

Comment

• Buktop
                                • Oct 2009

Buktop, whats wrong with you...anybody who disagrees with you is labelled as an "attack"...c'mon mate, why all the drama, just accept that you don't know everything and that most people aren't as
                                gullible as some of you North american folk...
                                I never claimed to know everything, if I knew everything I would not be on this forum.

And now you are generalizing North Americans... Didn't you learn something from your debate with Maknews? You are only serving to further segregate the communities...

I have no problem with discussing the issues, but why even bother to post when all he could say is charlatan. What bothers me is that just because my opinion is different than those on this forum, I am a defeatist, I am a poisoner, I am a charlatan, I am an arse licker, I am a traitor, I am an apologist......

I do my best to avoid personal attacks and genuinely am interested in this subject on the constitution. I am passionate about this issue and if there is more to learn I will gladly revise my position. As of yet, Vangelovski has avoided answering my questions in detail and I want to know why? Is it beneficial to the topic to waste a post and call me names rather than just simply answer a question?

I am genuinely concerned that the constitution of Macedonia gives the government so much power. And I feel that people should know about it so that we can change it and prevent the government from compromising our identities again.

Comment

Working...
                                X