• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TajnataKniga
    • Dec 2009

accord

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
    Talks do not connote an intention for compromising the name, identity, culture or language. I think that there is a big misconception concerning the terms "talk" and "negotiation"

Supporting talks does not mean you support selling out.
    does anyone have an original copy of the interim accord?

Comment

• TajnataKniga
      • Dec 2009

who are alexanders descendents? you? me? every macedonian?

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TajnataKniga View Post
        does anyone have an original copy of the interim accord?
        I believe I provided you with a link to the UN database. Here it is again:

http://untreaty.un.org/unts/120001_1...3/00004456.pdf

This is a copy of the original.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Buktop
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          UMD in many instances has objected to Greek actions (such as the veto at NATO) and to demonstrate that these actions were unjust or "illegal", they have used the Interim Accord to support their claim. Why would you do that unless you believed the Interim Accord was legitimate?

As for the Framework Agreement, Meto provided his own version of history.

Buktop, you've got nothing new to add here, other than parroting UMDs greatness.
          Yes the Greek Veto was illegal in terms of the Interim Accord that is currently a "valid UN agreement" between Greece and Macedonia. Why hasn't the Macedonian Government withdrawn from it yet? Well as long as the Government of Macedonia recognizes and abides by the Accord, we have to explore all avenues available to advance in our quest for sovereignty.

Vangelovski, you do an awful lot of bitching and complaining, but what have you done to help the situation? You were a board member and you quit, what better way to influence UMD policy then by being an active member. It seems like you just play the stubborn child that cry's and stomps his feet because he wants to be the team leader when everyone else knows that you don't deserve it.
          "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
          though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
          Our long awaited hour will draw near
          and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TajnataKniga View Post
            who are alexanders descendents? you? me? every macedonian?
            Its an Australian-based organisation.

http://www.alexandersdescendants.org/

You can contact them.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• TajnataKniga
              • Dec 2009

wait wait

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              MOCS in Sydney, Alexanders Descendants in Canberra/Perth, the NSW Macedonian Community Council - three should be enough to get you started.
              wait wait, you said most macedonian organisations 'actively opposed' the interim accord and framework agreement, and you list 3? i hope there are more than 3 macedonian organisations in australia and the rest of the planet?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

TK,

Learn to crawl before you try to sprint.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TajnataKniga
                  i never said i agreed to a 3-name solution
                  You indicated that you saw no compromise with the ZMR interview, which means the 3-name solution proposed by Meto is OK with you. You indicated that you are fine with a "democratic" prefix for the UN. Couple that with the constitutional name and that makes it a 2-name solution so far. Are you suggesting we stick with these two and focus entirely on having Greece recognize us as Macedonia? Do you even know what you're saying anymore?
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

wait wait, you said most macedonian organisations 'actively opposed' the interim accord and framework agreement, and you list 3?
                    Are you suggesting the opposite is true because he provided only 3 examples?

Why don't you show us the number of Macedonian organisations that support the interim accord process and the name-changes suggested by Meto and supported by yourself? In fact, go around and survey the local Macedonians in your area and see how many of them would like to be called 'democratic' Macedonians, who knows, perhaps us nationalistic Australians are asking for a bit too much when we draw the line in the sand and say enough is enough. And believe me, enough is enough.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                      • Dec 2009

i agree enough is enough, who is disagreeing with you? im just curious. why do i need to survey organisations? why dont you? im curious. go ahead. :-)

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                        • Dec 2009

do you spend your time all day on this forum trying to argue with people like me or are you doing anything to help macedonia?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

I am merely trying to make you accountable for your words, it seems that you like to make statements and then disappear into the fog, is that something that somebody has taught you recently, or is it a life-long trait?

Next time don't be quick to make judgements on matters you know little about. What is it with some of you people who find it so hard to acknowledge when you have said or done the wrong thing?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

SoM,

Notice when Camp Meto has been shown for what they are, they question what you are doing for Macedonia. I think the most appropriate response would be that we are doing some of the most important work of all - and that's putting out the idea that we (Macedonians) can be a sovereign nation and we do not need to be subservient vassels.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

why do i need to survey organisations?
                              To prove your point. Is that too much to ask, or is the habit of making hit n' run statements the new trend for some of you apologists?

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                                • Dec 2009

wrong thig

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                I am merely trying to make you accountable for your words, it seems that you like to make statements and then disappear into the fog, is that something that somebody has taught you recently, or is it a life-long trait?

Next time don't be quick to make judgements on matters you know little about. What is it with some of you people who find it so hard to acknowledge when you have said or done the wrong thing?
                                in your opinion, ive done the wrong thing, in my opinion ive done nothing wrong. who is right? two stubborn people, what can we do about it?

i didnt disappear, im back, but sorry cant be on the forum 24/7. are you the clingy type solider?

Comment

Working...
                                X