Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bij
    • Oct 2009

it's a shame Albanians like this ruin it for the rest of them. i have met so many lovely albanians (from albania, not the bastardized versions living in Macedonia) who just want to live a normal life. i actually met a man who told me he drove from albania in to ohrid and felt he had gone 300 years forward in civilization

but they hold no false pretenses about being illyrian. they're aware they have bigger problems than taking on refugees.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Regarding Albanians i have travelled right through from one side of Albania to the otherside to get to Crna Gora i have only met mannered people who were friendly & gave me directions.Unlike the Albanians from the Republic of Macedonia they give Albanians in Albania a bad name.That is evident in the media all the time.Not only that they are fighting all the time among themselves.They also forget where they are or who they are aas they are mean't to be citizens ofa country called Macedonia.But then they don't respect that at all.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

True Mscedonian don't you know that the present day albanians have come from Albania ASIA.THey have nothing to do with illyrians or any ancient people.They have no ANCIENT roots.Who ever thought they had or has roots is wrong.Evidence shows to the cotrary.Presnt day Albanians are FRom ASiA from a place CallledALbania.Check it out in any reputable library or the internet.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
          • Oct 2009

George S, not all Albanians in Macedonia can be painted with the same brush.

Those that have been there for generations are very respectful. it's the latest influxes that cause the most problems.

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

Albanians in Albania, most of them are different to the shiptari. Most don't want to be associated with them. When I was in Albania did not feel I was in a Muslim country. I mean it's filthy and dirty and all but the people have suprised me, nicely. As I have mentioned before on New Years eve all Albanians got up to dance Macedonian dances, only 3 Macedonians got up to try and learn the Albanian dances.
            The shiptari are the ones who come from backwards mountain trained families, who still have sex with their sisters and are screwed up. That is a fact. The difference is major, what we have in Macedonia and what Serbia faces is shiptari, people who are hated by their country ( Albania). It's different and we should not mix them. The first can be normal resonable people, the second are nothing but fucked up terrorists.

Comment

• Bij
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
              Albanians in Albania, most of them are different to the shiptari. Most don't want to be associated with them. When I was in Albania did not feel I was in a Muslim country. I mean it's filthy and dirty and all but the people have suprised me, nicely. As I have mentioned before on New Years eve all Albanians got up to dance Macedonian dances, only 3 Macedonians got up to try and learn the Albanian dances.
              The shiptari are the ones who come from backwards mountain trained families, who still have sex with their sisters and are screwed up. That is a fact. The difference is major, what we have in Macedonia and what Serbia faces is shiptari, people who are hated by their country ( Albania). It's different and we should not mix them. The first can be normal resonable people, the second are nothing but fucked up terrorists.
              Jankovska

in your experience, are older Albanian settlers of Macedonia (ie those that have been there generations) different to those who have recently arrived (mainly the Kosovo refugees?)

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

BIJ i agre with Jankoska,None of the Albanian(Siptars)respect us macedonians at al.They would rather divide macedonia up & change her name.So i understand where you are coming from but you must respect my position thatremember the 2001 war al of them suplied arms & food & soldiers for their cause.So Bij If they don't like us or respect us
                why should we.We bend over backwards & they want more in return & we don't even get a simple coperation from them.I have traveled from one end of Albania to the other &
                The albanian people are very coperative & helpfull,But the siptars in macedonia would rather put a knife in your back fuck them man.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
                  • Oct 2009

George,

I don't think that is what Jankovska is saying at all, but we'll let her answer for herself.

What I am trying to say is that Macedonians have lived a relatively peaceful existence with the minorities within their borders until 2001. this was VERY shortly after receiving a massive influx of kosovo refugees in 1999. do you think this is a coincidence?

i personally have met albanians in Macedonia who have lived there for generations and have no problem with Macedonia or Macedonians. in my experience it is the newer residents (Kosovo refugees) that are the problem.

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

The albanians in Kosovo are the Albanians in Macedonia, they are extremists, terrorists, murderers, plain Shiptari. Mountain people who haven't developed at all.
                    The Albanian peopel from Albania are a different story, they know humiliation, freedomless society and strict rules and they are not up to support any dictators or people who want to dictate to others how to live their lifes. Enver Hodza fucked up Albania but they are developing very quickly and good on them. It's the shiptari that will never develop. The shiptari can not live in tirana, it's to modern for their undeveloped fucked up brains. Travelling through Albania you can hardly see a mosque, we have more in Western Macedonia than they do in the whole of Albania.
                    The shiptari may have been supported by Albanian goverment (don't know) but I can not believe they were supported by the Albanian people. Most weapons were supplied to them by the mudzahedini in Bosna (regarding Kosovo) and 2001 and America.
                    Oh 97 was before 99 and 2001, the only difference was America wasn't supporting them than and our special forces needed a day to put them under control/
                    Last edited by Jankovska; 10-27-2009, 06:56 AM.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                      The albanians in Kosovo are the Albanians in Macedonia, they are extremists, terrorists, murderers, plain Shiptari. Mountain people who haven't developed at all.
                      The Albanian peopel from Albania are a different story, they know humiliation, freedomless society and strict rules and they are not up to support any dictators or people who want to dictate to others how to live their lifes. Enver Hodza fucked up Albania but they are developing very quickly and good on them. It's the shiptari that will never develop. The shiptari can not live in tirana, it's to modern for their undeveloped fucked up brains. Travelling through Albania you can hardly see a mosque, we have more in Western Macedonia than they do in the whole of Albania.
                      The shiptari may have been supported by Albanian goverment (don't know) but I can not believe they were supported by the Albanian people. Most weapons were supplied to them by the mudzahedini in Bosna (regarding Kosovo) and 2001 and America.
                      Oh 97 was before 99 and 2001, the only difference was America wasn't supporting them than and our special forces needed a day to put them under control/
                      Very well said and i agree 100%

Its like they are a different type of people. I think its mainly because in Albania the albanians faced a very brutal form of communism,whilst in yugoslavia they where looked after pretty well and where free to do what every they wanted. They where even allowed to practice their crazy version of islam. They even got control of kosovo and had a shiptar as the president. You can even find old photos of shiptars in kosovo and macedonia dancing with Tito and crying for him when he died.

Yet the funny thing is that the shiptars in in kosovo,macedonia,crna gora etc continue to talk about how hard life was living in Yugoslavia and "ruled" by "slavs". I tell you what these people will always find something to complain about, balkan babies should be the new nick name for shiptars.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Drin666 View Post
                        Fatos Lubonja is a hardcore leftist who is looked down upon in Albanian society. Maks Belo is a bigot and is extremely critical of Albanians outside its' borders. These pseudo-intellectuals were welcomed on the show to gain viewers. Their thoughts and ideas are in the minority.

It is a matter of time before the Albanians take over Macedonia.

pffft.....

The typical shiptar response. It says a lot about a people if their only way to "take over a country" is to breed like rabbits and their only goal in life is to breed like rabbits - well basically it makes those types of people look backwards and third world.

I feel sorry for you guys, no wonder your country men in Albania dont want to have anything to do with you

Comment

Working...
                        X