X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

i reckon we will eventually have worse tensions as the albanian population rises.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

i reckon we will eventually have worse tensions as the albanian population rises.
      We won't have any "tensions" because the government found a great solution: making the country bilingual, displaying Albanian flags on government buildings, allowing mosques to be built without permits, adding more Albanians in the government, etc.

Comment

• ProMKD
        • Oct 2011

Niko, where are your stats from? Without hard proof, I completely disagree that EITHER ethnic groups are having more children!
        www.everythingmacedonia.com
        Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

Why doesnt Gruevski make a visit to Kosovo to meet his counterpart. He can convince him to make a speech that all Albanian Kosovar refugees can now return back to THEIR INDEPENDENT HOMELAND and stop making trouble in Macedonia.
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

lavce about time he did.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
              Why doesnt Gruevski make a visit to Kosovo to meet his counterpart. He can convince him to make a speech that all Albanian Kosovar refugees can now return back to THEIR INDEPENDENT HOMELAND and stop making trouble in Macedonia.
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

Make them wont to go back. Why be neighbors next door to your own independent country where you have 100% freedom. It also comes down to the Kosovar government wanting its people to return. I think if the Macedonian government paid for all the transfers and even spent money in buying them houses the money would be substantial but the outcome outweighs the cost.
                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Niko777
                  • Oct 2010

Originally posted by ProMKD View Post
                  Niko, where are your stats from? Without hard proof, I completely disagree that EITHER ethnic groups are having more children!
                  Sorry I cannot find the link now, but it was from one of the leading newspapers in Macedonia from the past week. The government comes up with these numbers by determining the registered ethnic status of the parents of the newborns.

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Skenderbeg Square will start construction next month!

Read full article here

-edit: 1st phase will cost 3 million euros, total cost is 10 million euros
                    -cover an area of 28,000 square meters
                    -it will cover parts of both Cair and Centar municipalities, spanning from the Skenderbeg monument to the Macedonian Opera and Ballet and Macedonian Philharmonics Building

Map:

As you can see, the Albanians found a solution to hide any signs of Macedonian culture from the square - plant a forest in front of the Macedonian Philharmonics building!

Video:
                    Sheshi Skenderbeu 3d - YouTube
                    Last edited by Niko777; 10-20-2011, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• United MKD
                      • Jul 2011

Reading comments on youtube the Macedonians are all for the project, bringing a new 'modern' Skopje.

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

A good article from Nova Makedonija about the Islamization of Macedonia.

The article summarizes the new/under construction mosques in Skopje:

- Two new mosques on the intersection at the entry of Skopje
                        - One in Nerezi, next to the Byzantine monastery "St. Panteleimon"
                        - Two on Mt. Vodno (no settlement around them, only three houses)
                        - In Butel, on the road to the cemetery
                        - In the settlement of Karpos
                        - In Skopje Charsija
                        - Two mosques in the neighborhood of Chento
                        - One in Butel
                        - Two mosques in Aracinovo
                        - A mosque in Katlanovo
                        - A mosque beside the airport "Alexander the Great"
                        - Three mosques in Suto Orizari
                        - One each in the villages of Morane and Studenicani
                        - One in Chiflik, near the village of St. Petka
                        - Several mosques in Kondovo and Shishevo
                        - One in Ljuboten
                        -Along the main road from Skopje to Gostivar were built 88 new mosques

This article is from 2010 and there are many new mosques under construction today that are not mentioned

Comment

• Niko777
                          • Oct 2010

USAID SETS ASIDE 4.5 MILLION EUROS FOR "INTEGRATED EDUCATION STRATEGY"

Cair Mayor Izet Medziti: "The Macedonian children of tomorrow will speak Albanian"

The new "integrated education strategy" was implemented today for the first time at a school in Cair. The strategy, supported by "USAid Macedonia", focuses on Macedonians and Albanians learning each other's language. The goal is to implement this program in schools all over Macedonia where there are Albanian students (Skopje, Kumanovo, Tetovo, Gostivar, Struga, Kicevo), and 4.5 million euros have been set aside by the US government to reach this goal.

Watch the video here>> http://telma.com.mk/index.php?task=c...b=6&item=11575
                          Last edited by Niko777; 10-20-2011, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Hmmm, why wouldn't the USA give money to teach the Albanian children Macedonian? Sounds more logical and appropriate to me.

Disgusting!
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

and the media in Macedonia are not really making this a big deal, for example the pro-government news site Sitel is reporting "Macedonians have hacked Greek websites" on front page news! Zalno Makedonija....

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777
                                The new "integrated education strategy" was implemented today for the first time at a school in Cair. The strategy, supported by "USAid Macedonia", focuses on Macedonians and Albanians learning each other's language. The goal is to implement this program in schools all over Macedonia where there are Albanian students (Skopje, Kumanovo, Tetovo, Gostivar, Struga, Kicevo), and 4.5 million euros have been set aside by the US government to reach this goal.
                                Why should all Macedonian children learn the language of a minority? The Macedonian Macedonia continues to sink even lower. What an absolute mockery and disgrace!! All with Gruevski's blessing or passive weakness. And some people in Macedonia still consider DPNE patriots. If this is the new type of 'patriotism' being artificially manufactured in Macedonia, then I want no part of it. The shame continues.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X