Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Gjorgjija, Maybe the throwing of some Vlechki?? That would also break rule number 6 however its better then getting a beating. hahahaha
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bij
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      Bij, I mean a boyfriend or husband the women constantly criticize in public, you could criticize the Pope in a public forum but im sure it will be different in real life..

Risto, Se znaj koj kosi koj voda nasi, your not one of the types that bangs his tupajnca on the table to get what you want?? Mora da slusa.
      i know what you mean, but i'm telling you, i've never done this. if i want to make a joke at my boyfriends expense, i'll do it when we're alone, and i expect him to do the same.

i treat my siblings and parents in the same way.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Risto, Se znaj koj kosi koj voda nasi, your not one of the types that bangs his tupajnca on the table to get what you want?? Mora da slusa.
        Prolet, I have a wife that supports me so much it is scary. I have always been a relatively confident guy. But to have an intelligent and beautiful woman like my wife behind me has helped me achieve far more than I could ever have imagined. We are a great partnership and I hope my sons marry similar women.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Bij View Post
          i know what you mean, but i'm telling you, i've never done this. if i want to make a joke at my boyfriends expense, i'll do it when we're alone, and i expect him to do the same.

i treat my siblings and parents in the same way.
          am with you Bij, the boys are having some fun with the generalisations (perhaps they like the "cruelty"? - sorry guys)

It goes without saying, treat others how you would like to be treated. And for the record - I have not done any of those things either, so we must be a minority then
          pozdrav
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Risto, Good post like the old saying goes behind every man stands a good woman its all about having the right soul mate who will stick by you through thick and thin and loyalty also plays a big part to it.

Bij, The last thing you want is people to talk about you behind your back (People arguing in public) its usually a fantastic reason for the Tracherki to talk behind your back, ofcourse its not a good thing to do especially personal attacks it will only make matters worse and the worst thing you can do is discuss personal information infront of a group of people (Alapachi who always talk about other peoples relationships and it feeds them with energy)

Julie, You mean you've never given the odd shamarche to a guy thats pissed you off?? Even throw the odd vlechka?
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

RTG what do you reckon these women all they want is to rule us.I don't mean with a ruler that would break rule 6.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Georgi, all women want to rule ... so do men. The one carrying the bigger "stap" usually do. The "stap" could be physical, mental or emotional or any combination of the 3!
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Buktop
                  • Oct 2009

Sorry ladies but every woman (knowingly or not) has done a combination of these things in a relationship. This is not to excuse men (who sometimes do equally or more cruel things) but every woman I have ever met is guilty of cruelty.

And if you want my honest opinion, the reason there are no more "nice guys" which I'd like to consider my self a nice guy (currently second guessing staying nice) is because there is always that one girl who takes advantage of it and ruins it for the rest of the possible girls.

Girls are their own worst enemy
                  "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                  though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                  Our long awaited hour will draw near
                  and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

I need to tell the world my Mrs whips me every Night.......

PS: This is not a complaint.......Its just Boasting
                    Last edited by Bill77; 11-30-2009, 01:18 AM.
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                      I need to tell the world my Mrs whips me every Night.......

PS: This is not a complaint.......Its just Boasting
                      Kako te giba zhenata more?? You must be talking about Sado Mazo

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Kako te giba zhenata more?? You must be talking about Sado Mazo
                        She tell me every night i am a Naughty Boy.

This is to much detail now. Sory Guys
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

It's called a kamshik i think judging by the sound bill is making he is loving it the AHA sounds the more the Merrier.As you can see Bill is enjoing the Whipping he deserves hes a bad boy.
                          Last edited by George S.; 11-30-2009, 02:49 AM. Reason: edit
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
                            • Oct 2009

Bij, The last thing you want is people to talk about you behind your back (People arguing in public) its usually a fantastic reason for the Tracherki to talk behind your back, ofcourse its not a good thing to do especially personal attacks it will only make matters worse and the worst thing you can do is discuss personal information infront of a group of people (Alapachi who always talk about other peoples relationships and it feeds them with energy)
                            i thought the article was discussing women mocking men, but i agree.

and buktop, meet me first and then judge me.

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Risto, Good post like the old saying goes behind every man stands a good woman its all about having the right soul mate who will stick by you through thick and thin and loyalty also plays a big part to it.

Julie, You mean you've never given the odd shamarche to a guy thats pissed you off?? Even throw the odd vlechka?
                              actually - just once, my friend. Many years ago standing with a mixed group of frinds in a nightclub talking, and a low life coming up to me and asking me if "they" were real. Being the gracious person I am, I ignored him. However when he went for the lunge and grabbed one of them you are right, I did get a mite pissed off and snapped his little finger back at a nasty angle. So I stand corrected.
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Jankovska
                                • Sep 2008

I think the article si nema vrska, hihi naprotiv bas e smesen. Most men can't stand the fact that in this century many women has as much money and power as they do so decide to do the only thing they can, brand them cruel or stupid.
                                I have had free drinks and I have paid for drinks. I have not answered the phone but usually I have shown that guy in very early stages that I am not interested, he just didn't wanna see that. See sometimes that is how it works with men, most hear what they want to hear.
                                I have never ever raised a hand on a men nor do I plan to do that(apart from school fights). I have thrown out a man out of my house, chucked his clothes out of the window and pretty much threw everything else after him but he cheated on me so I think you should expect something like that to happen if you are going to go and break someone's house. As for hitting a man, if you looking at statistics you will see millions of women still being abused on daily basis and the number is way higher than 'abused' man.
                                Women in most places in the world can still be bought or are not asked what they want etc. That is not ok. Having women live equal to men is not ok. For the love of god, are you ever happy.
                                It's not women that don't answer the phone or play with someone's feelings, it's just horrible people, bez razlika na gender.
                                As for the crying bit, I think modern women cry less than women before only because they like to demonstrate being tough and strong and so on. I do the crying but sometimes I admit, but than my husband plays the man 'flu' and it's equal.

Comment

Working...
                                X