Macedonia - Mother of the World

Macedonia - Mother of the World

Македонија Мајка на Светот Епизода 1

Македонија - Мајка на Светот Епизода 2

Македонија Мајка на Светот Епизода 3

Македонија - Мајка на Светот Епизода 4

Македонија - Мајка на Светот Епизода 5

Македонија - Мајка на Светот Епизода 6

I enjoyed watching this, it's well worth it especially the first clip..
    He explains allot of the meanings of words suchs Makedonija, Europe and so forth.. he also talks alittle on the Rosetta Stone..

Here is someting he was talking about..

Make (Majka) Don ( xena- Gospada) IJA (Zemja = Land)

Makedonija, Srebija, Bulgarija, Albanija, - Ija = Land
    England, Finland, deutschland Switzerland = land
    Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kazistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan – stan = Land

Go to Google translator
    From English type : “World of Mother” ...then convert it to Hindu and hit the speaker and see what it says....”MAKEDONIJA”
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

i watched that it's all uncooberated he even mentioned vasil illov.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      i watched that it's all uncooberated he even mentioned vasil illov.
      George, what evidence do you want... if you’re talking about words and it's meanings, well we don't have enough ancient Macedonian literature to provide such evidence.. he is merely explaining some of the meanings based on the modern Macedonian Language and using common sense and logic... .
      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

unless they provide more evidence it becomes a meaningless bunch of words.Vasil illov is an example no body regards what he says as serious.THere are others.If they don't provide more cooberation so that they will be accepted in the scientific community we will be laughed out of the scientific community.THe rozetta stone is a case in point.I used to present stuff like this herre & did not test to water..
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
          • Sep 2008

great video...thx TLWR ! this man has investigated more over 30years to reveal the destroying of the makedonism...at timecode 2:20 on the 1st video, he itemize every important ancient historian...additionally he uses archeology and genealogy to approve his studies.
          1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
          2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

I watched a bit of the first clip, he seemed to be well spoken, but then when he started citing Vasil Iljov as a source it kind of killed it for me.
            Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
            .........he is merely explaining some of the meanings based on the modern Macedonian Language and using common sense and logic... .
            That is the problem right there, TLWR, languages evolve over time, so it doesn't make sense for him to be using the modern Macedonian language for the purpose of comparison with terms that originated thousands of years ago. Sure, it could help in a limited way, but unless he goes back further to Old Macedonian (OCS) and reconstructed forms of Proto Slavic, Proto Balto-Slavic, etc he can't really do much. I am surprised by the great effort that some of these people take to develop their theories while quite often ignoring certain factors concerning historical linguistics. At the very least they should be applying some forms of the comparative method and internal reconstruction when doing their research into languages.

In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

So all those statements unless they are substantiated in some way will become riduling stuff by our enemies.a Classic example of the rozetta stone claims by boshevski/tentov they are a laughing stock in the scientific community & rightly so their claims are unsubstantiated.That's where we fall face down because of lack of evidence.I think there is a saying they are trying to dazzle us with their brillance & bamboozle us with their bs.
              But you know what their response is it's ok were doing it for the cause (lying).That sort of thing puts us nowhere.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

That sort of 'work' sets back the Macedonian Cause so long as it remains unsubstantiated. I am not advocating that we take a western perception on the history of our language, but there are a number of scientific principles which are universal and make complete sense, yet they have not been factored into the 'work' of such people. The fact that they even go to Canada and make presentations in front of the Macedonian community with this sort of 'work' is disappointing, given that they have not elaborated on any relative comparisons which led them to their conclusions. Like I have said before, I would like nothing more than for them to prove all of their sceptics wrong (including myself), but I remain unconvinced with the status quo. I was intending to do an even more thorough analysis of their works when time permits, perhaps I still will, but I fear that it will be a waste of time. We'll see.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

Well put SOM how many times have i emailed vasil ilov asking him questions & inviting him to explain his theories.He can't be bothered to reply.The same could be said for some others as there are not even contact details around.Even dimko piperka admitted that it's a waste of time trying to speak to these people.So if you want a warm fuzzy feeling keep posting that stuff but if you want a reality check at the same time as it has not been accepted anywhere but in ROM.I used to beleive in that stuff myself until i woke up thanks to people like SOM.I'm not accepting this sort bs again.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                  X