X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    I thought you'd never ask.I have written to both Gruevski & Ivanov through emails no feedback from them.I have written the UN they haven't replied to me as yet.I have written to all the politicians in australia to both sides all includes priminister etc.I have written to germany to recognize macedonia.(various Means & ways)I have emailed various Macedonian embassies around the world.I have sent emails to the various eu countries.
    So you can see i have done more than you will ever do.Whil'st i'm just one individual & have tried to do something you people are self appointed & no one asked you to do anything.Prior to your postings on MTO no one has actually heard of you.Perhaps if you stop hiding & explain what it is you represent then we'll know.ESpecially when we need so much representation you are letting us down in those stakes.I'm not speaking on my own i know many share my views that you guys are just letting us all down.
    George S.

I would not take any notice of Meto and his BS. Unlike him, you have never claimed to represent the Macedonian people worldwide.

I suggest Meto post a copy of this infamous "roadmap" so we, AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS, can see what exactly what this AMERICAN has been telling OUR AUSTRALIAN politicians.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Your right Vangelovski they are the ones that are claiming to represent all Macedonians around the world.Perhaps if Meto get's off his high horse & explains this roadmap of his we'll never know.
      Last edited by George S.; 02-27-2011, 08:24 PM. Reason: ed
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

We've all asked Meto to explain various things over the past several years. He chooses to ignore our questions. I don't see him doing anything differently here.

He claimed AMHRC supported them now we have AMHRC stating they had nothing to do with it.

So what is the truth Meto, other than you compulsively lie?
        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Is it possible to view the letter prepared by Droutsas, document #A/65/667-S/2010/67.
          It would be interesting to compare diplomatic styles.
          I wonder how Macedonia's apologetic style compares to greece's assertive and confident strategy...

I too would like to read UMD's views on this matter...

Comment

• osiris
            • Sep 2008

Great work George s I don't know if they change their mind but they at least get the message. If ten thousand Macedonians did what you did they might change their mind.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
              • Oct 2009

Here is the letter from Droutsas: http://umdiaspora.powweb.com/images/...sUNNov2010.pdf

Stay tuned for UMD's position on the matter.
              For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
              http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
              Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
              Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
              Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

UMD, how bout a gut feeling on this one?
                A couple of sentences will do.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                  • Oct 2009

UMD will reiterate its call on the Macedonian Government to end all talks with Greece. UMD is deeply concerned over the Government's handling of Macedonia's top national and foreign policy priority and Macedonia's government has harmed Macedonia's public image abroad.

Stay tuned for full statement, which will encompass more than the name dispute, but also the right for the Diaspora to vote in the next elections.
                  For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                  http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                  Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                  Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                  Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• indigen
                    • May 2009

Македонија има покажано конструктивност, но истата не е прифатена од Грција
                    Сабота, 26 Февруари 2011

На интернет страна на Обединетите нации е објавено писмото кое што министерот за надворешни работи Антонио Милошоски го испратил пред десеттина дена до Генералниот секретар на ОН Бан Ки Мун.

milosovskiiii-222-500

Во писмото било наведено дека македнската страна има покажано добра волја и многу поголема конструктивност во врска со решавањето на деценискиот спор со името. Во писмото се нагласува дека Македонија има прифатено неколку предлози од медијаторот Нимиц кои требало да бидат основа за изнаоѓање на компромис со Грција. Меѓу тие предлози бил и името Република Македонија - во заграда Скопје, име што Македонија го прифатила пред Самитот на НАТО во Букурешт во март 2008-ма, се истакнува во писмото.

Македонија била принудена и прифатила, симболот сонце од Вергина да не биде изгравиран на лавовите поставени на мостот Гоце Делчев. Отстапката е направена по реакција на грчката канцеларија за врски во Скопје, во ноември лани. Нивниот аргумент бил дека со ова Македонија го крши членот 7 од привремената спогодба од 95- та, се истакнува во писмото.

Шефот на дипломатијата денес истакна дека во писмото било наведено дека Македонија има покажано поголема конструктивностза разлика од спротивната страна.

-Писмото значи одговор со аргументи и факти во кој што се покажува пред Генералниот секретар на ОН Бан Ки Мун и пред земјите членки на Обединетите нации дека Македнија е страната која што направила многу компромиси и покажала добра волја за да се надмине овој билатерален спор, но поради непопусливоста на Грција и поради нивната позиција на црвени линии, кои не дозволуваат флексибилност и прегматичност, овој спор сеуште не решен, изјави Милошоски.

Тој истакна дека се прават напори да се стигне до можно решение на спорот со името и нагласи дека истото ќе биде предмет на национално изјаснување.

Македонско грчкиот спор во државава е национално прашање и ние стоиме на позициите дека изјаснување на референдум е начинот на кој што најлегитимно секој граѓанин би се изјаснил околу евентуалното разрешувањена овој спор, истакна Милошоски.

Ова писмо ќе послужи како аргимент пред целата меѓународна јавност за тоа дека Македнската страна има покажано многу повеќе конструктивност, но истата не била доволна за да бидет прифатена од другата страна, нагласи Милошоски.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
                      UMD will reiterate its call on the Macedonian Government to end all talks with Greece. UMD is deeply concerned over the Government's handling of Macedonia's top national and foreign policy priority and Macedonia's government has harmed Macedonia's public image abroad.

Stay tuned for full statement, which will encompass more than the name dispute, but also the right for the Diaspora to vote in the next elections.
                      What specifically are you concerned about? Just so there are no misunderstandings.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

Took the servey some very good questions
                        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

I knew we cant trust Milososki, its very disappointing to read his letter.

UMD, The Diaspora is the only hope now because its obvious that not enough is being done to defend our biblical name. They said that the Diaspora will vote so we are all expecting to be involved in the elections, this is going to be a massive election for us in the Diaspora especially now with the name issue.
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post

VMRO or SDSM hmmmmmm which do we pick for our country? the Guillotine or the electric chair ?

Or how about DUI? (firing squad) atleast it will be a quick death.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                              I knew we cant trust Milososki, its very disappointing to read his letter.
                              Just to make the point clear Prolet, you cannot blame Milososki for these actions. DPMNE is to blame, and so are the voters that put them in a position to destroy the country.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Volk
                                • Sep 2008

I wonder what are the "few other proposals" accepted by the Macedonian government, to coincide with the humiliation of (Skopje)-
                                Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

Working...
                                X