X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by stravdziger View Post
    Your administrators have done a fantastic job of sowing division in the diaspora community to push a hidden agenda.
    What is so hidden about exposing morons that think changing the name of Macedonia is a good thing? If there is anything more than that, let me know.

Do you disagree with the Macedonian Cause as defined on this forum stravdziger? Technically the UMD did when it thought Macedonia should change its name for the "all important" NATO and EU entry.

Let me know if you want to talk it through sunshine.

While you are at it, I am quite partial to Americans, especially Southern Americans. I also like the United Macedonians from what I can see. Perhaps my bone of contention is simply with some Americans.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

screwdriver you are a joke . Straight from your meto mouth in australia that umd advocated for name change .. You are a blind fool obviously on the umd pay . Brandy at least has the sense not to promote what is contra to the macedonian cause i will never support an organisaton or macedonians that will sell my name or support the framework agreement that is detrimental to our existence unlike your pathetic self . Blow as many trumpets as you wish it wont work here . Its individuals like yourself that give your organisation a bad name . Keep it up such a hero . still waiting to hear on your take on those policies of support . I suggest you get lost you are contra to the macedonian cause and why are you posting here if you dont like this forum . Of course you can be bought and paid to sell our name . Your organisation does not listen to the diaspora continue as you are and watch your paying members disappear . I will give my heart and soul for my macedonian people and all that support the continuance of our existence . I have lost even more respect for your organisation with your rantings . I have worked for my people and my family has worked tirelessly and constantly i must pass on the umd thanks to them here . Meto knows and am sure my relatives would be ever so grateful to hear what he thinks of them here via your rants you screw shit . Well done meto that takes the cake now . What have you done screw shit i can hold my head up high without taking my peoples money
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mr Brandy View Post
        Mikail - I don't think UMD was taking credit for anything in this instance - not sure why you are making this generalization here. I can't honestly say that one group or person takes credit for the achievements of the community on a whole. If you happen to know who specifically deserves the credit for this I would love to know as I would like to congratulate them.
        It would be nice for UMD to give recognition of the efforts of those who began discussions with the Canadian government before they appeared on the scene several years ago.

Good on the relentless work of the Macedonians living in Canada in achieving the recognition they have. A Washington based NGO who now says it is not a lobby group did little, if anything at all, to influence Mr Harper's decision.

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        I think I agree with you. However it begs to be mentioned that they often give the impression of being involved in a whole lot more things than they actually are.
        This the point I was intending to make.
        Last edited by Mikail; 11-05-2010, 05:16 AM.
        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Makedonetz
          • Apr 2010

screwdriver if Macedonia called to arms would you help your country? NO you would probaly slither back into some dark hole and hold onto your vajche tapping your heels saying i wish i was home....i wish i was home. We have probaly invested more money into Stari Kraj then what you fucking make in a year so my advise to you is yebeje bratko.
          Makedoncite se borat
          za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
          - Goce Delchev

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
            • Oct 2009

One more week till the Chicago Premiere of A Name is A Name! Buy your tickets today: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/501/1
            For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
            http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
            Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
            Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
            Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• stravdziger
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              Guy's, I think that from now on, everytime we meet with anyone, Ministers, MP's, Councilors, restuarant owners, rich people, poor people, regardless of what you're talking about, make sure you have your photo taken with them so you can post it here. Please also include any emails, letters and "press releases" you happen to write during your daily activism.

Vangelovski,
              Now THAT is a great idea, my friend! I would love to see more evidence of your activism, both inside and outside of the Macedonian community.

I'm glad to see that you're coming around, that you acknowledge that ranting on the internet about your Macedonian brothers does not in itself constitute "daily activism"... that activism in free countries like Australia and the USA should indeed take place out in the open, for the world to see, and that real activists do not rely on secret (possibly imaginary) mystery action plans, like SOM seems to suggest.

Thank you.

Comment

• stravdziger
                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
                screwdriver if Macedonia called to arms would you help your country? NO you would probaly slither back into some dark hole and hold onto your vajche tapping your heels saying i wish i was home....i wish i was home. We have probaly invested more money into Stari Kraj then what you fucking make in a year so my advise to you is yebeje bratko.
                "vajche yebeje bratko" = ?

What part of Albania are you from?

I'd love to chat, but I have some slithering to do...

Comment

• Makedonetz
                  • Apr 2010

Sorry to distrubt your ass kissing time go ahead. What part of Macedonia do you represent? the kind who wants to fuck us over?
                  Makedoncite se borat
                  za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                  - Goce Delchev

Comment

• stravdziger
                    • Sep 2010

What is so hidden about exposing morons that think changing the name of Macedonia is a good thing?
                    No evidence for this accusation.

If there is anything more than that, let me know.
                    Ok, here it is: a venerable organization which has an admirable and important track record in many areas, but which has been passive and disorganized for too long, and myopic in its vision, has low ranking members who appoint themselves (most likely) or are appointed (not so likely, but possible) to use forums such as this to vigorously deny UMD's obvious positive contribution to the Macedonian cause, and to slander UMD with a clever mixture of half-truths, omissions and outright lies, because UMD is perceived (falsely, to a large degree) by them as threatening their organization's donor base.

Do you disagree with the Macedonian Cause as defined on this forum stravdziger?
                    It depends. I have seen some intelligent posts, including by you yourself, and by other organization loyalists like Vangelovski. But I have also seen quite a bit of obvious, pathetic slander and divisiveness. This inaet your gang displays is sadly a part of Macedonian and Balkan culture, and it is a curse that we have to overcome, both in Macedonia, in the occupied territories, and in the diaspora communities.

Technically the UMD did when it thought Macedonia should change its name for the "all important" NATO and EU entry.

Yours faithfully,
                    Sunshine

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by stravdziger View Post
                      Sure there is. Remember? Something about people dying and starving living in rubbish dumps finding scraps to sell or Democratic Republic of Metonia .... something like that anyway. Don't you remember ... or have you suffered the Metonian mind meld?
                      Then there was the attempt to justify the stupidity when I asked UMetoD about it publicly. It is on Youtube ... look it up.
                      UMD's obvious positive contribution to the Macedonian cause
                      OK, see this is the problem ... the administrators of this forum would have been genuinely sympathetic to the UMD if they came clean about the justification for name changes and that they had since seen the errors of their ways. After that time they befriended predavnitsi by the US Freighter load ... all in the name of exposure. The MPO fiasco and some sellout female Macedonian politician come to mind. Really silly and harmful.

But a few weeks ago they finally said they are against any negotiation on name changes. Which is nice. The problem is they seem to be embarrassed about it and have done nothing with this new outlook.

And while we are at it, they pretend to represent the entire Macedonian Diaspora at every opportunity but always say they represent their members. So they are lying about something in a very convenient way for themselves.

half-truths, omissions and outright lies, because UMD is perceived (falsely, to a large degree) by them as threatening their organization's donor base.
                      The UMD is quite marketing savvy which makes it very capable of using half-truths, omissions and outright lies to its advantage. It is the best at this ... no doubt about this. The MTO is not taking money from anyone. Our donor base is limited to Daskalot, SoM and myself. You are giving the impression that we have an agenda to discredit UMD because we are concerned about our donor base. It is misleading to an impartial reader. I again stress we have taken no money from anyone and you are lying (how very UMDonian of you).

This inaet your gang displays ....
                      We must be the cool gang. Most are in the Diaspora and are clearly not represented by UMD. Interestingly, they have individual thought. On the other hand, you guys are like drones. Do me a favour and please let me know the reasons why any executive committee members have resigned from UMD in the past. Are the reasons given in any minutes of meetings? Can you please look them up tonight? Or are you simply an "impartial reader" who lives in Lithuania and happened by this forum and was outraged by the injustice the UMD appears to have endured. And your flying pigs are headed south for winter so you had spare time to browse the internet.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• stravdziger
                        • Sep 2010

Then there was the attempt to justify the stupidity when I asked UMetoD about it publicly. It is on Youtube ... look it up.
                        I have, and the fact remains, there is no evidence for your previous accusation. I'm amazed at the obsession with Meto, as well... you and your comrades are constantly mentioning him, playing word games with his name... is that entertaining?

OK, see this is the problem ... the administrators of this forum would have been genuinely sympathetic to the UMD if they came clean about the justification for name changes and that they had since seen the errors of their ways.
                        Again, no evidence for this, and the implication of a "cover up"... nice try, but I don't buy it.

After that time they befriended predavnitsi by the US Freighter load ... all in the name of exposure. The MPO fiasco and some sellout female Macedonian politician come to mind. Really silly and harmful.
                        Speak plainly, RTG... please enlighten me with the point you are failing to make here.

And while we are at it, they pretend to represent the entire Macedonian Diaspora at every opportunity but always say they represent their members. So they are lying about something in a very convenient way for themselves.
                        The only ones who claim exclusive status as representing the entire Macedonian diaspora are regularly lurking on this site, actually. But the strategy of repeating misinformation to give it legitimacy is very limited... what's your next trick?

The MTO is not taking money from anyone. Our donor base is limited to Daskalot, SoM and myself. You are giving the impression that we have an agenda to discredit UMD because we are concerned about our donor base. It is misleading to an impartial reader. I again stress we have taken no money from anyone and you are lying (how very UMDonian of you).
                        Another classic... you intentionally "misunderstand" what I said as a distraction from the point.

I never said that MTO was taking money, nor did I even think of it as having or needing a donor base. I mean... let's face it... it's a fucking website.

I was referring to a small number of organization loyalists who loiter here, and who are more than likely only very loosely associated with an otherwise legitimate and significant Macedonian organization that has a proven track record... *note: the MTO doesn't fit that description... sorry to burst your bubble

We must be the cool gang. Most are in the Diaspora and are clearly not represented by UMD. Interestingly, they have individual thought. On the other hand, you guys are like drones.
                        I really thought you had something of substance to offer, but this response of yours is getting pretty lame. Are you sure you are not SOM in disguise? He is the one who usually "drones" on like that...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Well done ... Great answers ... textbook even. Remember that just saying it isn't true does not mean you are right. Do we really have to put the youtube links right here for you to see? How about some initiative on your part? Here is a hint .... Independent thought is useful.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• stravdziger
                            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                            . ... . I will give my heart and soul for my macedonian people and all that support the continuance of our existence ..... I have worked for my people and my family has worked tirelessly and constantly..... i can hold my head up high...
                            That's great Julie, and thank you...

...but, as a political entity, the world diaspora needs a more advanced strategy than using a website to complain on the internet TO EACH OTHER over "how life should be" or "how life is no fair" or "how the world has to do the right thing by Macedonia, just because!"

Philosophical discussions about academic issues are very interesting, but this is not philosophy class... school is out. Our community needs to wake up and get to work on "how things really are"... the Macedonian diaspora needs to organize, and that means it needs to get out of the bush leagues. We need to engage with the international community, and influence the decision-makers and power-brokers that collectively determine a good portion of Macedonia's destiny, whether we like it or not, and whether it is fair or not fair. The diaspora communities have a particular duty here.

Anyone who does the math realizes that there's no way the Macedonians can afford to go on so divided, long knives at the ready, always seeking to tear down their brothers over petty squabbles about donor "turf"... meanwhile, the Greeks, the Shiptars and other opponents are more unified, more wealthy and more organized.

Comment

• stravdziger
                              • Sep 2010

Well done ... Great answers ... textbook even. Remember that just saying it isn't true does not mean you are right. Do we really have to put the youtube links right here for you to see? How about some initiative on your part? Here is a hint .... Independent thought is useful.
                              Thanks Risto, but your so-called evidence that "UMD thought Macedonia should change its name" is not on Youtube, nor is it elsewhere.

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

stravdziger
                                Quote:
                                "Thanks Risto, but your so-called evidence that "UMD thought Macedonia should change its name" is not on Youtube, nor is it elsewhere."

Hey shit for brains, here you go here's your evidence, all you had to do was check the thread above this one, which by the way has yet to be responded to, perhaps you can have a go at answering all the questions and justifying the staments in the below thread!
                                "United Macedonian Diaspora - Views, Actions and Statements"
                                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

Working...
                                X