Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Sounds a lot like Yugoslavia's post-Tito presidium - change the 'chairman' every now and then and it gives the impression that there is some sort of democratic process in place.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Oh c'mon Vangelovski, it was nice to hear of them.
      I thought it all got too hard for them once they decided they now favour no negotiations.
      Perhaps it has been a period of consolidation before they unleash the militant version of the UMD.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Oh c'mon Vangelovski, it was nice to hear of them.
        I thought it all got too hard for them once they decided they now favour no negotiations.
        Perhaps it has been a period of consolidation before they unleash the militant version of the UMD.
        Do you think Chairman Nikolov will release a policy platform soon? I wonder if the Nikolov Doctrine will depart substantially from that of Chairman Democracy?
        Last edited by Vangelovski; 07-30-2010, 12:39 AM.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
          • Oct 2009

Ilinden Message from the United Macedonian Diaspora:

For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
          http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
          Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
          Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
          Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
            • Oct 2009

On June 4, 2010, the United Macedonian Diaspora organized a panel entitled "Tourism: The Undiscovered Macedonia" during the 2nd Annual UMD Global Conference in Toronto. Here are some of the videos. Stay tuned for videos of other panels.

Filip Blazeski - Part 1 - YouTube - Filip Blazeski Speaks at 2nd Annual United Macedonian Diaspora Global Conference - Part 1
            Part 2 - YouTube - Filip Blazeski Speaks at 2nd Annual United Macedonian Diaspora Global Conference - Part 2

Dr. Douglas F. Munch - Part 1 - YouTube - Dr. Douglas F. Munch Speaks at 2nd Annual United Macedonian Diaspora Global Conference - Part 1
            Part 2 - YouTube - Dr. Douglas F. Munch Speaks at 2nd Annual United Macedonian Diaspora Global Conference - Part 2
            Part 3 - YouTube - Dr. Douglas F. Munch Speaks at 2nd Annual United Macedonian Diaspora Global Conference - Part 3

Karen Witt and Susan Riggio - YouTube - Karen Witt & Susan Riggio Speak at 2nd Annual United Macedonian Diaspora Global Conference

Vladimir Naumovski - YouTube - Vladimir Naumovski Speaks at 2nd Annual United Macedonian Diaspora Global Conference

Q&A - Part 1 - YouTube - Q&A Following Tourism: The Undiscovered Macedonia Panel - UMD GC2010 - Part 1
            Part 2 - YouTube - Q&A Following Tourism: The Undiscovered Macedonia Panel - UMD GC2010 - Part 2
            Part 3 - YouTube - Q&A Following Tourism: The Undiscovered Macedonia Panel - UMD GC2010 - Part 3

Comment

• blackcactus
              • Sep 2008

^Nice initiative from the UMD

One person I enjoyed listening to was Vladimir Naumovski, very positive, smart guy

Keep it up!
              The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• Buktop
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by blackcactus View Post
                ^Nice initiative from the UMD

One person I enjoyed listening to was Vladimir Naumovski, very positive, smart guy

Keep it up!
                Very intelligent man, he runs the local Macedonian radio channel, as well as the Ohrid Travel agency in botany village. I consider him a personal friend, and he is very persistent in his help to the Macedonian Cause.
                "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                Our long awaited hour will draw near
                and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Video message of Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper accepting the United Macedonian Diaspora's highest honor the UMD Goce Delchev Award and expressing Canada's full support for the Republic of Macedonia's NATO and EU membership. The video message was shown on Saturday, June 5, 2010 at the 2nd Annual UMD Global Conference Gala held at the Sheraton Centre Hotel in downtown Toronto.

YouTube - ‪Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper's Message to the 2nd Annual UMD Global Conference‬‎

I don't mean any disrespect, But may i ask why he received this award?
                  Last edited by Bill77; 08-06-2010, 03:33 AM.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                    • Oct 2009

Hi everyone,

BloomSpot New York - a new fundraising tool for non-profits - will give a $1,000 prize to every non-profit who gets 200 people to join their circle on BloomSpot. United Macedonian Diaspora has a BloomSpot Circle and so far has around 120-130 members on there. We need to get up to 200 members by the end of today to win this prize! It is free, and all you need to do is sign up by e-mail. Please help us get up to 200 members today and surpass if we can!

Here is the link: http://www.bloomspot.com/circles/uni...nian-diaspora/

Thank you so much!

UMD Team

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                      • Oct 2009

WOW - over 100 people joined our BloomSpot Circle today! Thanks everyone for helping us meet our challenge! UMD won $1,000!

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                        • Oct 2009

Congressional Delegation to Macedonia and Turkey

This week, the Turkish Coalition of America (TCA) is sponsoring a delegation of 18 senior Congressional staffers to Macedonia and the Republic of Turkey. TCA and the United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) are working together to educate the senior advisors about the primary issues of importance facing both nations and the status of their relationships with the United States.

Read full press release at: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/492/1/

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                          • Oct 2009

Here is a link to an interview with UMD President Metodija Koloski for Utrinski Vesnik:

This is in Macedonian...UMD will aim to translate it into English in the near future. Google translate is not always the best.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

UMD, Here is one

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Meto, these are two recent statement you have made.
                              America is the greatest friend of Macedonia and the most important strategic partner. It never changed regardless of changes in the administration of America.....
                              In our opinion, membership of the EU and NATO should be priority number one. But also concede at any rate we can not afford to lose our dignity, our pride and identity........
                              1. When exactly did America become a friend of Macedonia?

2. Macedonia's top priority is ensuring her integrity is kept intact by the retainment of the national name. How exactly do you see Macedonia entering NATO and the EU without compromising on her name? What are you prepared to concede for entry into NATO and the EU?
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

SoM,

Seeing as Meto gets so much free advertising space here, I think the least he could do is answer questions in relation to what it is he is advertising.

Comment

Working...
                                X