X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sf.
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
    The welcome message of the Greek political party of L.A.O.S. says: "NO to SKOPJANS & TURKS"

SKOPJE, Macedonia -- Greek Ambassador to Macedonia Alexandra Papadopopopoulousos on Monday (April 5th) was summoned to the Macedonian Foreign Ministry where Deputy Foreign Minister Zoran Petrov demanded a formal apology. Ms Papadopopopoulousos stated that the incident was a 'misunderstanding', and that the sign actually indicated a rejection of the insulting term 'Skopia.' She further implored the Macedonian Government not to exaggerate the incident. "[This position] should be condemned and it is being condemned. It doesn't represent the people of Greece, its position and mentality," Papadopoulou told reporters after the meeting.

Source:
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Spartan
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
      Spartan
      I like your posts and your objectivity and enjoy reading all your replies!
      Thanks! Glad you feel that way
      I tend to agree with your assesments above but can't help going back to the old adage " Your'e either part of the problem or part of the solution", and when you apply the formula to Karamanlis it appears from the onset that he became part of the problem for possible political gain, instead of tackling what he inherited- head on, your thoughts?
      I dont absolve Karamanlis from all this. Everything and everyone that led up to this problem the last 20-30 years played their part. I just think some did more than others.
      To be honest, I feel Karamanlis did the 'honourable' thing in actually telling the people what was coming, as most greek politicians would have swept that under the carpet in the face of an election. He definitely could have done more though, I agree with you there.
      I think that his insistance on further strengthening the military was one of his downfalls. I am of the opinion that a strong military is a good thing, but he put too many eggs in that basket, and left others empty.
      Last edited by Spartan; 04-06-2010, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Spartan
        Fair comment, I like the Easter analogy with the eggs in the basket! lol
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Frank View Post
          Can I say the Macedonian Govt need to escalate this.

Can I further say why is the Macedonian Govt insulting our degnity ever day by taking part in talk fest about are very identity.
          I agree with you frank. It is a travesty, they insult us by entering into negotiations to take away our identity and our beautiful macedonian name, There are more Macedonians in the diaspora then in the Republic of Macedonia, and they are selling our very right to call ourselves Macedonian and play into the Greeks bullshit, our culture and our existence.
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

The Macedonian government has done NOTHING to highlight who we are dealing with. Macedonians on the forums around the world gave this lots of attention and did spread the word while the Macedonian gov once again kept quiet. I would also like to know what is happening and where are all the intellegent Greeks and why do they still put up with this shit? But I also would like to know how much longer does the every day Macedonian have to wait for the gov to stand up and say enough is enough?

Comment

• Frank
              Banned
              • Mar 2010

Why hasnt the Greek Ambassador to Macedonia been removed 15 days ago

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Press Office E.E.S.-Rainbow

"The Masks They fell"

Florina, Lerin - 1 Απριλίου 2010

H Story unfortunately were emetic racist slogans of the Coast dive bombers that were heard at the March 25 parade in Athens. It is also a situation that has been consolidated over the last three years, at each occasion different parts of the military and special forces in the country reflect the public Macedonians, antialvanika antitourkika and their feelings.

There was of course neither the news "reaction" of the official Greek authorities after the incident. The head of the corps was suspended (attention not apotachthike, just waiting to complete the SAD and possibly return to another post) and the Civil Protection Minister expressed his regret and said that the incident does not represent the sentiments of the Greek people . How ridiculous and hypocritical is the statement of M. Chrysochoidis evidenced by the fact that the same man who a few months before the forum of the House told us that we are surrounded by very bad neighbors and they should be careful. The subordinates, then, all they did was to resume in plain words that his statement to the understanding that everyone, within and across borders.

The ambassadors of our country in the Republic of Macedonia and Albania were talking about an isolated incident that should not be exaggerated. While, however, our ambassador in Tirana and asked forgiveness from the Albanian people, this is not done by his colleagues in Skopje. Another proof of how Greece is aware of the good neighborly relations and how friendly people Makedoniko.

Worst of all, however, is that these behaviors motivated and principal beneficiaries of people living at home. The official modern Greek state, through the political elites who prey location by the armed forces, police and the para threatens openly and without shame Greek citizens home Macedonians and Albanians immigrants. It is therefore not an isolated incident, but an organized political terror and intimidation. Unfortunately, the Trojan horse in our country has now hatched. But it is not the form of some extremist elements, but the state official who returns to Nazism in the Balkans and Europe, 65 years after the fall of Nazi Germany.

RAINBOW is the political organization of the Macedonian ethnic minority living within the boundaries of the Greek state, and engaged in the country's domestic political scene
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                  The Macedonian government has done NOTHING to highlight who we are dealing with. Macedonians on the forums around the world gave this lots of attention and did spread the word while the Macedonian gov once again kept quiet. I would also like to know what is happening and where are all the intellegent Greeks and why do they still put up with this shit? But I also would like to know how much longer does the every day Macedonian have to wait for the gov to stand up and say enough is enough?
                  Yep very true, i agree with what you and Franky are saying.

It seems like every few months the "greeks" (and some times the bulgarian slavs) like to say something racist or do something racist towards the macedonian state and people, yet the government has done NOTHING! Its like they are too scared to stand up against Grease.

Outside the macedonian people, i doubt any one would know of this news, or the other litle racist things these bastards have done to our people.

Notice when we are dealing with Grease they always bring up things like the statue of Alexander the Great or renaming the skopje airport, and put a "bad spin" on it so the idiots in the EU believe them and take greases side. Perhaps Gruevski needs to grow some balls and start highlighting these racist actions coming from grease to the EU....

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    This is a country of peasants.
                    When will the intellectuals of Greece stand up and say enough is enough?
                    How truly embarrassing for the few that have integrity.

The thing that is even sadder is that the majority of these bastards think in their little deluded heads that we are the bad guys and are always plotting something evil to do to the "greeks"
                    These loonies probably check under their bed for “skopians” before they go to bed.

These people are worse then fundamental muslim maniacs or zionist jews who think they are "gods people'.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

Corfu Jews mourn loss of Torah scrolls in wake of attack

After synagogue on Greek island burned down by arsonists, Jewish community members gathered to weep at the damage.
                      Talkbacks (2)
                      Members of the Jewish community of Corfu gathered at the local synagogue on Wednesday around a pile of ashen prayer books set on fire by vandals the day before and wept.

“It’s very difficult for us,” said Rabbi Shlomo Naftali, an Israeli rabbi who was flown over to Greece to conduct Passover ceremonies. “We stood around the books and cried. Now we’ll have to bury them.”

After synagogue on Greek island burned down by arsonists, Jewish community members gathered to weep at the damage.
                      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

The desecration and persecution ESPECIALLY on the eve of the Last Supper of ANY religious artefacts and buildings is to be condemned
                        Deporable, disgusting and despicable, absolutely awful.
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

The reason they did it is because it's different religion & they can't tolerate anything different.I dare them to do it to their orthodox curch i'm sure the authorities will have them in jail for a long time.But they have to pick on someone defencless like a jewish synagouge.
                          I bet the greek authorities will do nothing to find the perpetraitors who are nothing but racists & nazis.These people should be condemned.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Onur
                            • Apr 2010

It`s really disgusting. What`s their problem with these people? I don't think more than few 100 Jews left in Greece anyway. And the papers they burned is old testament. Isn't it sacred text too just as the new testament? So, what kind of christian are they?

And the most ironic thing is, these very same Greeks keeps questioning us in EU parliament for the rights of non-muslim people in Turkey. Not a single Jew or Jewish property has been damaged in Turkey, even after Israel killed 9 Turkish citizens. I wonder what would happen in Greece if Israeli soldiers would kill 9 Greeks? Then they would burn Jews alive as well as their Torah???

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

Fatso where have you been?
                              Man these Greeks dont know when to stop.
                              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Voltron
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                                It`s really disgusting. What`s their problem with these people? I don't think more than few 100 Jews left in Greece anyway. And the papers they burned is old testament. Isn't it sacred text too just as the new testament? So, what kind of christian are they?

And the most ironic thing is, these very same Greeks keeps questioning us in EU parliament for the rights of non-muslim people in Turkey. Not a single Jew or Jewish property has been damaged in Turkey, even after Israel killed 9 Turkish citizens. I wonder what would happen in Greece if Israeli soldiers would kill 9 Greeks? Then they would burn Jews alive as well as their Torah???
                                Hey Onur, dont you have an anniversary to celebrate in few days ? April 24 ? You guys did a hell of a job. Congratulations.

Comment

Working...
                                X