Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vodenka
    • Mar 2009

Do you know anywhere in Egejska Vinozhito organizing macedonian language classes that I do not know about? Or are the same classes we are talking about for which we are paying all the expences (hosting of teacher included)?
    As about the Diaspora organizations you mention, they organized the fundraising for some macedonian language cllasses but when I asked them through a forum what are these classes they answered Vinozhito's but they were willing to give some financial help to us, too, through Vinozhito. Are we serious, here, that we will accept any amount of money from Vinozhito after all the financial scandal for which people are still talking? NO WAY! It is preferable for us to stop any activity and let Vinozhito do all the work with the Misirkov foundation than get in that situation. If you think Vinozhito is more fit to do all the activities in Egejska, it is ok for us. We will stop everything and wait to see. We can even dissolve the association so we will not have to pay a rent, for nothing.

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vodenka View Post
      Do you know anywhere in Egejska Vinozhito organizing macedonian language classes that I do not know about? Or are the same classes we are talking about for which we are paying all the expences (hosting of teacher included)?
      You seems to enjoy arguing without any logical reason.

1. You said that Vinozhito offered to split the money with you but you rejected.

As about the Diaspora organizations you mention, they organized the fundraising for some macedonian language cllasses but when I asked them through a forum what are these classes they answered Vinozhito's but they were willing to give some financial help to us, too, through Vinozhito. Are we serious, here, that we will accept any amount of money from Vinozhito after all the financial scandal for which people are still talking? NO WAY!
      2. The money are not of Vinozhito, but the Diaspora. They offered them to you and you rejected.

Now go ahead and blame Vinozhito for everything even for your own incapability.

It is preferable for us to stop any activity and let Vinozhito do all the work with the Misirkov foundation than get in that situation. If you think Vinozhito is more fit to do all the activities in Egejska, it is ok for us. We will stop everything and wait to see. We can even dissolve the association so we will not have to pay a rent, for nothing.

Look honestly I don't care about your personal rivalry with Vinozhito leaders.

I didn't put myself on any side but offered a rational solution.
      But now I realize that discussing with you doesn't have any sense.
      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• vodenka
        • Mar 2009

Bratot, you can do with Vinozhito whatever you like. You cannot oblige me to colloborate with people I do not trust.

Comment

• Pavel
          • Oct 2009

Bratot, i think you are right. there is no point to discuss anymore here with vodenka. she asks me when did i ask about her work here? i would have liked to do that but she is the one who writes here nearly all the time about vinozhito. so that is what i asked her about. there is no sense here.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vodenka
            You, from the other end, support Vinozhito which I desgree with and its politics. Do you know so well how things are on the ground in Egejska (better than me) to be able to have a perfect immage for what you are supporting?
            I support all positive Macedonian activities, that doesn't mean I support all the activities fom a particular Macedonian group. You spoke up about a matter (UMD) you have little knowledge on, in response I made reference to your criticisms of Vinozito as a parallel. I have never claimed to know more about what is happening on the ground in Egej than the Macedonians living there, why would you ask that? You don't have much of a clue about what happens in the Macedonian Diaspora, do I need to ask such a question to obtain confirmation of that fact? I don't think so.

Vodenka, it is almost like you are arguing for the sake of arguing, consider bringing some clarity to your statements. You say:
            Ok, then you can stay far and away from UMD and not support it.
            They claim to represent the Diaspora, which I am a part of. Like you said about Vinozito:
            It is in my democratic rights to be negative on them!
            Does this only apply to you, Vodenka?

Have you and your group sought any links or established any relationships with Macedonian organisations in the repubic and/or diaspora?
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

I guess we will have to read about the UMD opinion on the UMD website in a few years time.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

It seems UMD doesn't have an "official" position on any of the fundamental issues facing Macedonia...or maybe it does, but they have finally realised that they are out of step with the rest of the Diaspora and are afraid to comment.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

This is the kind of matter that needs to be addressed at an urgent and forceful level by a body that represents Macedonians everywhere.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• vodenka
                    • Mar 2009

Does this only apply to you, Vodenka?
                    Yes, of course. Nobody is obliged to believe me and to suppot me and my organization.

Have you and your group sought any links or established any relationships with Macedonian organisations in the repubic and/or diaspora?
                    Some years ago I contacted all the Macedonian organizations I knew (not all of them, of course), presenting myself. I never got an answer from MHRMI and AHRMC, not even a "thank you for contactig us" e-mail.
                    Now, on this forum I see that I get only negative approach and no interest about my activism, wich did not start yesterday or last year.
                    I have the support of some organizations in the Diaspora and in the Republic. Do you really believe that I am all alone on this?
                    There is really no problem about you being nagative to me. I will continue to do what I think is right, as before. I am glad that finally you realized that in Egejska there is not only Vinozhito activists but also other people who struggle for our human rights and recognition as Macedonians. We are new as organization, but at least we are moving on, with or without your support, which you are not oblige to offer if you do not agree with us or me and our way of doing things.
                    Last edited by vodenka; 02-22-2010, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vodenka
                      Yes, of course. Nobody is obliged to believe me and to suppot me and my organization.
                      And nobody is obliged to stay quiet if they feel criticism is warranted, agreed? That being the case, your entry into this discussion was not in line with your own principles.
                      Now, on this forum I see that I get only negative approach and no interest about my activism, wich did not start yesterday or last year.
                      There are several threads and topics that promote the activities of your group, the blogs and websites, etc. You have to cease with your ignorant assumptions if you want people to take you seriously.
                      I have the support of some organizations in the Diaspora and in the Republic. Do you really believe that I am all alone on this?
                      Have I made such an accusation? How do you come to such conclusions Vodenka?
                      I am glad that finally you realized that in Egejska there is not only Vinozhito activists but also other people who struggle for our human rights and recognition as Macedonians.
                      Finally realised? Do I have to applaud the work you are doing with every post to remind you of my prior acknowledgement? You have a problem Vodenka, and that is your attitude towards everybody outside of your group, who are automatically viewed with suspicion. Get over it before the damage is beyond repair.

If the AMHRC and MHRMI were not responsive to you, it is disappointing, I cannot speak on their behalf, it would be good to get some clarification on the matter. I don't recall any attempts at collaboration from your group with us at the MTO, or being asked if there was anything we could do for you, if there was such an attempt I am positive that we would have provided assistance. Instead, you choose to go on some misguided crusade, throwing around accusations in all directions and then retreating to your little imaginary shell that we are all apparently attacking or being negative towards.

Was I wrong to expect a little more maturity and seriousness from your group, or is this just the way you (as an individual) are? I refuse to believe the other members of your Voden group or its students behave in the irrational way you have here. Realise who your real opponents are before you end up alienating the people who could be your friends.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• vodenka
                        • Mar 2009

Was I wrong to expect a little more maturity and seriousness from your group, or is this just the way you (as an individual) are? I refuse to believe the other members of your Voden group or its students behave in the irrational way you have here. Realise who your real opponents are before you end up alienating the people who could be your friends.

The above is the internet site of our organization and it was created for Macedonians in Egejska, and not for the Macedonian in the Diaspora, that is why it is in greek.

Our e-mail is [email protected]
                        If there is people in the Diaspora interested in our work, they could write (english or macedonian) to get information or to make their criticism.
                        I am the administrator of this organization and responsible toward the greek law.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

http://edessavoden.gr/

The above is the internet site of our organization and it was created for Macedonians in Egejska, and not for the Macedonian in the Diaspora, that is why it is in greek.

If there is people in the Diaspora interested in our work, they could write (english or macedonian) to get information or to make their criticism.
                          I am the administrator of this organization and responsible toward the greek law.
                          Vodenka, can you provide an English language section in your internet site so that non-greek visitors can get an appreciation of what your site is all about...?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

http://edessavoden.gr/

Thanks for the information Vodenka. You are aware of the details of our website and how to get in touch with the administration of the MTO, should you want to discuss and explore possibilities of collaboration, feel free to reach out and establish contact.

Take Phoenix's advice regarding the availability in English, and in Macedonian, if you want your message to be heard by Macedonians outside of Greece.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

I agree Phoenix, when i asked the same question at the Maknews forum i was blasted and accused of all sorts of things by Maknews himself.

As we all know its critical for our people in Egejska Makedonija to have the opportunity to learn our language, this is why i believe its very important for these language classes to continue and for Vodenka to give us the feedback.
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                                I agree Phoenix, when i asked the same question at the Maknews forum i was blasted and accused of all sorts of things by Maknews himself.

As we all know its critical for our people in Egejska Makedonija to have the opportunity to learn our language, this is why i believe its very important for these language classes to continue and for Vodenka to give us the feedback.
                                Prolet, what did the Grand Poobah say to you...?

Comment

Working...
                                X