X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VMRO
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    I would say it's the classrooms that are the problem. It's why private schools are thriving now. Once the madness peaks and the resistance explodes, I fear we will be worse than the Taliban.
    Public Catholic schools are also thriving, my kid goes to a Catholic school just so he isn't exposed to the Pedro/trans crap being pushed on society in the past few years.
    Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Karposh
      • Aug 2015

Here's Ben Shapiro's take on the whole Amen/Awomen stupidity:

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver (D-MO), who is an ordained United Methodist minister, opened the first session of the 117th Congress on Sunday by praying in the name of...

Comment

• Karposh
        • Aug 2015

Is it really possible that there's still a chance for Trump to get re-elected back into office? I have no idea but it looks like there's a lot happening in the background by those who refuse to give up the ghost for the republicans. This is all going on while mainstream media has already confirmed Biden as the next US president. Maybe it'll amount to nothing but still interesting to ponder on just the same.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

This guy cracks me up. Sarcasm is his tool of choice. His assessment of factcheck.org is priceless. And when you get to 2:22 you might just say a very big WTF

Grab your Supernatural Starter Set Here! - https://supernatural.com/jpTake a stand against censorship. Join my Awakened Warriors Email List - https://awaken...

I followed the money to them and find it quite amazing how the world is buying this extremely well concerted agenda.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• tchaiku
            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            They'll miss him soon after Biden begins sleepwalking in and out of the White House. Then people will need to contend with this sort of lunacy.

Short summary from Tucker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y74xmzlvbJ8
            LOL
            We really are becoming aliens.
            But is this what many of us predicted in 300 years? When the science and technology takes over, changing sex, travelling in space like we travel in the bus, not eating meat. It is all happening gradually.

On a side note that Netherlands was more gay-friendly (and legalized gay marriage) in 2001 (right?) than US is now, and this gender-thing was not a thing there (at least till lately). This is not gonna work in this time, just searched one month ago about "Gender studies" most the results were in 2019. 99.9% of world is OK with their gender this trend with just die.

After reading the comments:
            Do Conservative Republicans even know what Marxism is? They need to stop reading anti-semitic consipiracy theories in internet for heavens sake. It has nothing to do with Muslims or African refugees or transexuals or homos.
            Last edited by tchaiku; 01-06-2021, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Trump moves to ban Chinese apps Alipay and WeChat Pay

Jan. 7, 2021 at 9:05 a.m. GMT+10:30
              The New York Stock Exchange said it will proceed with a White House order to cease trading of three Chinese telecoms, the latest in a string of recent blows for Chinese companies dealt by the U.S. government.

It follows President Trump‘s move late Tuesday to ban more Chinese mobile apps in the United States, including Alipay and WeChat Pay.

The NYSE said Wednesday that it will delist the shares of China Telecom, China Mobile and China Unicom on Monday, to comply with a Nov. 12 executive order banning U.S. investment in companies the Trump administration says support China’s military.

The companies could not immediately be reached for comment. The NYSE has flip-flopped on whether to remove the shares from trading. On Dec. 31, it said it would delist the companies, but then earlier this week said it was reversing course after consulting with the Treasury Department.

China hawks in Congress, including Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), slammed the stock exchange for retaining the share listings. In its latest announcement, the NYSE said it would move forward with the delisting after receiving new guidance from the department.

The Treasury Department did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The news came hours after Trump issued a separate executive order to ban transactions in the United States with eight Chinese mobile apps. The list includes Alipay and WeChat Pay, which are mobile payment apps accepted by some U.S. retailers, largely to cater to Chinese tourists and visitors. Their corporate owners, Ant Group and Tencent, respectively, did not offer any immediate comment on the order.

The order will take effect in 45 days, after the start of the Biden administration, leaving its fate unclear.

Trump issues executive orders against TikTok and WeChat, citing national security concerns

The order follows a similar ban Trump began pursuing in August, when he prohibited transactions with the short-form video app TikTok and the social networking app WeChat, calling them national security threats. Federal courts so far have blocked those bans from taking effect as they hear lawsuits from the apps’ supporters.

The new order refers to the eight additional apps as security threats, saying that they “automatically capture vast swaths of information from millions of users in the United States, including sensitive personally identifiable information and private information, which would allow [China] and [the Chinese Communist Party] access to Americans’ personal and proprietary information.”

The order does not detail the types of transactions that will be banned. Instead, it instructs the Commerce Department to define in coming weeks the specific transactions.

Legal experts have previously said that the transaction bans could include barring downloads of the apps from the Apple and Google app stores or forbidding all financial transactions.

What a WeChat ban could mean for millions of U.S. users

The other apps included in the order are CamScanner, an app that turns a cellphone into a document scanner, and QQ Wallet, SHAREit, Tencent QQ, VMate and WPS Office.

CamScanner had 4.4 million downloads in the Apple and Google app stores last year in the United States, according to analytics provider Sensor Tower. Alipay had 207,000 downloads.

The targeting of Alipay marks another headache for Ant Group’s controlling shareholder, Jack Ma, the Chinese tech entrepreneur who has recently clashed with Chinese authorities.
              Don't underestimate the move to ban Wechat Pay and Alipay. The Chinese mafia is moving huge amounts of cash through these mediums. Same is happening in Australia. Looks like all the politicians are gonna have to go back to Old School stuff for their bribes now.

It was a wise move and it astounds me that Australia hasn't followed.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Carlin
                • Dec 2011

Summary from U.S. CAPITOL siege earlier today:

- Demonstrators made way into chamber
                - Protesters were on House floor rifling through lawmakers' desks
                - 4 people died; 1 woman shot by police, 3 in medical emergencies - DC Police
                - Numerous officers injured
                - National Guard activated and VA sent State Troopers
                - New York Gov. Cuomo deploys 1,000 members of the NY National Guard to D.C. for up to 2 weeks
                Last edited by Carlin; 01-06-2021, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
                  Summary from U.S. CAPITOL siege earlier today:

- Demonstrators made way into chamber
                  - Protesters were on House floor rifling through lawmakers' desks
                  - 4 people died; 1 woman shot by police, 3 in medical emergencies - DC Police
                  - Numerous officers injured
                  - National Guard activated and VA sent State Troopers
                  - New York Gov. Cuomo deploys 1,000 members of the NY National Guard to D.C. for up to 2 weeks
                  Very chaotic in D.C. Many of the same politicians and media personalities who are foaming at the mouth right now were whitewashing the riots last year which saw months of destruction, assault and arson in their cities. When people and buildings were damaged back then, it was a peaceful protest. Now it's treason. And as the Democrats just won in Georgia and will have control of the House, Senate and Presidency, the root cause(s) of this outburst will be ignored, as will all of the hysteria and hoaxes promoted by the left in recent years.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Karposh
                    • Aug 2015

Please, show me where it says protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Imagine for a brief moment that Trump rides off into the sunset and retires from public life...what the hell happens to the global media...what is going to fill the insatiable demands of the 24/7 news cycle, the entire industry was driven at breakneck speed by Trump Derangement Syndrome?

It's pathetic watching the media now acting so righteous and principled in their universal condemnation of the Capitol Hill riots, even some of the clowns on Fox are queuing up for their turn of finger pointing and sermonising of Trump and his deplorable base.

The media role of being the arbiter of truth has now officially gone to the dogs...the media eagerly peddled the Russian collusion lie, ridiculed and disrespected Trump's family on a daily basis like no president has ever experienced.
                      Refused to investigate scandal after scandal in the Democrat Party, attributed the covid pandemic as the fault of Trump alone, refused to acknowledge the violence of much of the BLM and Antifa movements, treated Biden and Harris with kid gloves during campaigning before the presidential election, refused to investigate allegations of voter fraud and finally peddled stories that Trump would refuse to leave office or cooperate in the Biden transition...

I doubt that any political leader anywhere in the world has had to deal with what has been thrown at Trump and his supporters over the last four years and now the media is in disbelief at the reaction of the rioters...
                      Last edited by Phoenix; 01-07-2021, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

It'll be sugar and spice from now on. Nothing to complain about anymore. A utopian reality. No doubt whatsoever!
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Karposh
                          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          This guy cracks me up. Sarcasm is his tool of choice. His assessment of factcheck.org is priceless. And when you get to 2:22 you might just say a very big WTF

Grab your Supernatural Starter Set Here! - https://supernatural.com/jpTake a stand against censorship. Join my Awakened Warriors Email List - https://awaken...

I followed the money to them and find it quite amazing how the world is buying this extremely well concerted agenda.
                          Hey Risto, you're right, this guy is a crack up. His very sarcastic overtones are perfect in this latest assessment of his of things in America. There seems to be some credible evidence of Antifa involvement at around the the 5:20 mark which, if true, makes things even nastier and uglier than they currently are. There's a guy pictured posing as a Trump protester who can also be clearly seen front and center during the BLM protests. Another bloke can be seen being taken away by police with a tattoo on his hand depicting a hammer & sickle. Makes you wonder if the whole thing wasn't staged by the DemocRATS to paint those deplorable Trump supporters as the violent, red-neck racists that they are.

Check out BLUblox, my favorite evidence based blue light glasses: https://www.blublox.com/jpTo get 15% off, use the discount code: JPTake a stand against cen...

Comment

• tchaiku
                            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            Imagine for a brief moment that Trump rides off into the sunset and retires from public life...what the hell happens to the global media...what is going to fill the insatiable demands of the 24/7 news cycle, the entire industry was driven at breakneck speed by Trump Derangement Syndrome?

It's pathetic watching the media now acting so righteous and principled in their universal condemnation of the Capitol Hill riots, even some of the clowns on Fox are queuing up for their turn of finger pointing and sermonising of Trump and his deplorable base.

The media role of being the arbiter of truth has now officially gone to the dogs...the media eagerly peddled the Russian collusion lie, ridiculed and disrespected Trump's family on a daily basis like no president has ever experienced.
                            Refused to investigate scandal after scandal in the Democrat Party, attributed the covid pandemic as the fault of Trump alone, refused to acknowledge the violence of much of the BLM and Antifa movements, treated Biden and Harris with kid gloves during campaigning before the presidential election, refused to investigate allegations of voter fraud and finally peddled stories that Trump would refuse to leave office or cooperate in the Biden transition...

I doubt that any political leader anywhere in the world has had to deal with what has been thrown at Trump and his supporters over the last four years and now the media is in disbelief at the reaction of the rioters...
                            If some ordinary person said anything what Trump said about women for your close female relative or friend I am pretty sure you would knock his teeth out.
                            Media attacks him because he behaves. A president has no right to be a clown. Plain and simple.

And I am white and not a Muslim.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

I saw that one also Karposh. JP hits many people's thoughts on the head. People who aren't believing the media narrative. I genuinely think there has never been a more dangerous time in the free world.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by tchaiku View Post
                                If some ordinary person said anything what Trump said about women for your close female relative or friend I am pretty sure you would knock his teeth out. Media attacks him because he behaves. A president has no right to be a clown. Plain and simple.
                                Yawn. Listen to the recording. He made a foolish statement about how some women basically behave like groupies around rich and famous men by allowing themselves to be kissed or groped. Distasteful for a mature audience? Sure. Does that actually happen? Often. Many of Trump's critics are in the music industry, take a moment to investigate how some of those supposed artists treat their groupies, women in their music or women in general before they became famous. As far as the comment, don't throw stones in a glass house, because at some point most men have made remarks of a sexual nature about women when in the company of friends, at a club, etc. It may be stupid and adolescent, but it happens. Women do it to men also. Trump made that comment years before his presidency. I am sure you have said some dumb shit in your life which, if made public, would make some people want to knock your teeth out. And the problem with the media isn't that they attack Trump, it is that they only attack Trump and spare his political rivals of criticism. It's the hypocrisy that turns most people against the media.
                                And I am white and not a Muslim.
                                Umm....who gives a shit?
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X