• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DedoAleko
    • Jun 2009

Arrests for espionage in RoM

google translate:

MIA: This is probably the first case of espionage in Macedonia and the region

Late last night and this morning under police action " Spy " which runs in the past two years have detained 17 people . There are doubts about involving 22 after three people were searching , and two of the suspects already imprisoned for other reasons .

Carried out searches at the homes of 17 people has been seized numerous computers , laptops, guns , records, 32 mobile phones , memory cards , 16 firearms , USBs .

According to spokesman Ivo Kotevski probably is the first case of espionage not only in Macedonia , but also in the region . The men were suspected of espionage , criminal association , extortion and fraud .

According to initial information , they collaborated with foreign security services , espousing state secrets and classified information to varying degrees . Worked with blackmail and fraud , while some of the suspects secured data on individuals from public life and business community and extort money with threats .

izvor: http://ekonomski.mk/2013/09/16/%D0%B...-%D1%88%D0%BF/
  • DedoAleko
    • Jun 2009

MI spokesman Kotevski: Confidential information was relayed to foreign agencies

Detainees are suspected of carrying confidential information to foreign security services. An investigation began 2 years ago.

izvor: http://kanal5.com.mk/vesti_detail.asp?ID=17300

p.s.Pretty much every source repeats the same story.I guess soon we will know more details.

Comment

• DedoAleko
      • Jun 2009

Акцијата„Шпион„- видео 1 - YouTube

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Ethnic Albanians?
        I'd like to think only they could do this to Macedonia. But my gut feeling remains that Macedonians are Macedonia's worst enemy. Will be interesting to watch this.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• DedoAleko
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Ethnic Albanians?
          I'd like to think only they could do this to Macedonia. But my gut feeling remains that Macedonians are Macedonia's worst enemy. Will be interesting to watch this.
          There is only one albanian in the group for now : ))
          They arested: Two former intelligence officers, 4 ex policemen, two employees in DBK (state security), two from the MoD, one from State Archives,one employee in the management of financial crime,one reporter etc. 17 arested in total of 22 suspected.

Comment

• DedoAleko
            • Jun 2009

google translate:

Known Skopje businessman received death threats from suspected

Former intelligence officer, brother of the public prosecutor is one of the organizers of the group suspected of espionage and criminal association, Press24 learned from sources in the investigation.

- According to unofficial information , during the search of his home as part of a cleanup action for judicial prosecution mafia in Veles , police found the full documentation that led to his " intelligence " activities , meetings with foreign services " sale" of state secrets and classified information , profiles and coding names of his associates in parallel illegal intelligence group . In his records found a huge amount of data on persons who illegally spied in the interest of foreign services and those individuals who blackmailed public social life . According to our sources , it was found that his data for some Crazy Milojko and Tomcat , names under which he led two of his associates , writes portal .

Unofficial information says that the ex - intelligence often realized its meetings with secret agents of the intelligence services of neighboring greece. According to the Press Information 24 meetings were held in the fashionable resort of Halkidiki . Probably for his own safety , he possessed thousands of images of these meetings .

- Apart from sharing information with foreign secret services , our sources say that the investigation of the suspects , the information you have used the method to collect the extortion of celebrities by the political and social life in the country . The system was well developed . Once you have gained some compromising information of the suspects contacted the concerned person and demanded money not to release information to which they arrived . Often they threatened publicly denounce some of the online portals . As we learned Press24 among the victims of this group is known Skopje businessman who in the past performed and political function .

izvor: http://www.kurir.mk/makedonija/vesti...iceni-vo-Spion

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Our real Macedonian freedom fighters knew what to do with spies over 100 years ago.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Macedonians selling out ?

Sorry gentlemen, but this is not news and its getting boring.

Close thread.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

NAME AND SHAME I SAY.........

Arrested and Vane Tsvetanov General Goran Stojkov and Ace Dinevski!

Journalist Zoran Bozinovski between suspected spies

Arrested Damovski Boris and Marian Madzovski

15 arrested for espionage - among them Boris Damovski
                  Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

Arrested the head of the espionage VELJANOSKI
                  The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

I am curious about how the RoMacedonians genuinely feel about these people. I suspect far too many of them would be quietly jealous of these people's ability to get paid for this kind of treachery.

I hope they go down screaming and take the current Government with them as well.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

SPIES WORKING FOR gREECE

Unofficial information says that the ex - intelligence often realized its meetings with secret agents of the intelligence services of neighboring Greece.
                      According to our information , the meetings were held in the fashionable resort of Halkidiki . Probably for his own safety , he possessed thousands of images of these meetings .
                      The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Gocka
                        • Dec 2012

I wonder what the penalty for treason is, maybe being part of the government? It seems that's what treason or terrorism get you, a place in the government.

Macedonia what be a much better place and ethnic relations would be much better if Macedonians stopped voting for traitors and Albanians stopped voting for terrorists.

Comment

• Mils
                          • Mar 2013

Bring back the death penalty. That would make traitors think twice.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

aren't they hell bent on self destruct.Once a terrorist will allways be a terrorist.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                              SPIES WORKING FOR gREECE

Unofficial information says that the ex - intelligence often realized its meetings with secret agents of the intelligence services of neighboring Greece.
                              According to our information , the meetings were held in the fashionable resort of Halkidiki . Probably for his own safety , he possessed thousands of images of these meetings .
                              LOL

We are our own enemies.

You got these jokers working with the grks, the srbomans in SDSM, the bugaromans in VMRO, Vlasi that are in bed with the grks or romanians, torbeshi that change their ethnicity every pay day, the list goes on.

Are there any macedonians in the republic?

Comment

Working...
                              X