Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Delodephius
    • Sep 2008

But if the EU flag belongs to the Eurocrats, if I want it to be mine, I guess I'll just have do my best to become an Eurocrat.
    अयं निज: परो वेति गणना लघुचेतसाम्।
    उदारमनसानां तु वसुधैव कुटुंबकम्॥
    This is mine or (somebody) else’s (is the way) narrow minded people count.
    But for broad minded people, (whole) earth is (like their) family.

Comment

• Dzog
      • Sep 2009

The EU will not fall apart. It is the biggest political union and economy in the world - it is not going to simply disintegrate.
      Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Voltron
        Banned
        • Jan 2011

I hope it does fall apart, and I have no idea why our Greek govt are following their advice.
        He should be blackmailing these EU blowhards and threaten to blow this whole project up in smoke if the banks dont back off. The Eurocrats should be ashamed of themselves in how they are catering to these Credit agencies. Instead of following a different model, their greed makes them no better than Wall Street. It really is regrettable and a real shame. The EU could of been a lot more than what it has become.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

The eu is not what it seems to be that it is crumbling at the seams as each country will cause a domino effect.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Dzog View Post
            The EU will not fall apart. It is the biggest political union and economy in the world - it is not going to simply disintegrate.
            YouTube - ‪Just who the hell do you think you people are? - Preserving the EU project at any cost‬‏
            http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Dzog View Post
              The EU will not fall apart.
              They said the same thing about the Soviet Union.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

the eu is starting to fall apart allready.Just wait for the dominoe effect .We'll see how many countries greece drags with it as many have borrowed upto 30 to 40 %of their gdp.examples include bulgaria,romania etc.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Dejan
                  • Sep 2008

May all these EU 'lapachi' suffer, worse than what they have made us Macedonians suffer.
                  You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Pelister
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
                    Pelister what you have posted is hard to believe are you sure the information you presented can be verified as fact as EU secret Policy making
                    Why is it hard to believe? It comes from one of the authors of the E.U report, who was told she (along with four of her colleaques) had to delete the term 'Macedonia'. The source is genuine. Our greatest enemy right now apart from the E.U are organisations like UMD which paint the E.U as an honest, "benchmark" institution that we have to "aspire to". This is a dishonest picture. Macedonians have to get the idea out of their minds that the E.U is better than we are, and that it holds the key to "riches" - that is all propaganda. The assumption that we are "negotiating" to get into the E.U - is very deceptive and very dangerous for us, because the European Council set the policy to erase us in 1994 and it has been implementing it ever since. How did this issue "jump" from the question of our admission into the U.N - to a our admission into the E.U and NATO? Have you ever read a single article or heard anyone at UMD over the last five years tell you that there was never any need to "negotiate" our admission into the U.N? That our admission was guaranteed from the very beginning? No. We were never actually blocked. Why have politicians one, ignored it, and two, propelled what should have been an "in house" issue at the U.N into something much bigger and much more dangerous? Why is our national identity, now in the hands of a few individual politicians, and out of the U.N? Ever heard UMD complain about this fact? No - they welcomed it! By focusing all of our attention on the E.U institution (artificially praising it, misleadingly talking it up) and not the original problem of our admission to the U.N, UMD and Gruevski and others are quite intentionally giving good Macedonians a reason to continue the negotiations. Its a very deceptive piece of propaganda, but it has been working so far. The fact is we could be admitted fully to the U.N within a matter of many months - but neither Gruevski or UMD will say it, or do anything about it, because the "negotiations" have been their political lifeline up to now. UMD know that the ONLY way we could be admitted to the E.U is to change our name! They have known this all along. So why do UMD continue to praise the E.U?

Why deceive Macedonians, and manipulate them to turn their focus away from our admission to the U.N? The simple answer to that question is that our admission to the U.N doesn't require "negotiations". That is why they are so desperately trying to "talk up" and praise the E.U.
                    Last edited by Pelister; 06-23-2011, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

We should be smarter than the eu & even the stupid greeks & stand up to them & refuse to cooperate thats real balls.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Commander Bond
                        • Nov 2008

Brilliant. I wish our politicians had the balls to speak like this and voice it to the EU just as Farage did. I liked the fact he called them dangerous.

Comment

• Delodephius
                          • Sep 2008

Well if the EU was lead by people like him "there would be flour from that rye" as my people say.

Comment

• Delodephius
                            • Sep 2008

Explore captivating destinations, insider tips, and travel hacks on our blog. Plan your next adventure with our expert guidance!

The UEF for a European growth policy and a Federal Budget
                            By Guido Montani, UEF Vice-President.

The European Federalists taking note that:

- national governments faced the financial crisis with partial and inadequate policies creating the image of a European Union divided among virtuous countries and profligate countries, without considering that in a Monetary Union, with many countries with different problems of growth, it is inevitable that the weak national economies are unable to face the competition of the global market;

- national governments reacted to the Arab springtime with fears, more worried by the immigration wave than by the need to show what a united Europe could do for the future of the Arab peoples; and when they decided to help Libya’s rebels with military means, they showed to the world how divided and weak Europe is;

- the EU is facing a deep crisis because the national governments have lost of sight the final goal of European integration singled out by the founding fathers: a Federal Europe;

- the oblivion of the European goal is the main cause of the spread of populism and euroscepticism in several countries and the reckless revolt of young and unemployed people against a EU incapable to understand their hopes and their needs;

persuaded that with the active participation of European citizens, the political revival of the European federal goal is possible

demand:

- to the European parties in the European Parliament

a) to support the Haug-Lamassoure-Verhofstadt project “Europe for Growth” which proposes to substitute all national contributions to the EU budget with European own resources (coming from a percentage of the VAT, a carbon tax, a tax on financial transactions) and a plan for public investments of 1% of GDP, financed by the EIB with the issues of project eurobonds, in order to promote the growth of the European economy, create new jobs and a sustainable development;

b) to support the Duff’s proposal for a European election reform, in order to create a single European constituency to favour a debate among the main political European leaders on the future of the EU and enhance citizens’ participation;

c) in view of the European election of 2014, to put in their program a clear proposals for a European growth policy, the creation of a federal budget, a federal foreign policy and a federal government; moreover they should announce who is their candidate to the Presidency of the European Commission before the European election;

- to national governments:

a) to stop their short-sighted veto’s policy against the increase of the European budget; the main wastage of public finances comes form national budget, which finances expenses for public goods, such as military defence, which can be cheaply and more efficiently provided with a single EU defence policy;

b) to exploit the Lisbon Treaty to gather a group of countries favouring the creation of a federal budget and a federal foreign policy;

- to European citizens, civil society organisations and political parties to support an action in favour of a European growth policy joining a network for a European citizens’ initiative.

Comment

• Onur
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Delodephius View Post
                              http://www.federaleurope.org/index.p...d821c1d7ca7c00

The UEF for a European growth policy and a Federal Budget
                              By Guido Montani, UEF Vice-President.
                              This is just one stupid article.

- the EU is facing a deep crisis because the national governments have lost of sight the final goal of European integration singled out by the founding fathers: a Federal Europe;
                              What a lie!!! This is just saying, "OK, we fcked up but continue to obey to the few eurocrats in Brussels".

The truth is the exact opposite. All european countries are loosing power in world stage since the day they became EU members and since the day they started to obey the federalist policy of nonsense, leaded by French lobby.

The economical statistics proves that downhill. Watch British MEP`s speech here, he mentions about the statistics of the European countries share of world GDP b4 and after EU;
                              YouTube - ‪Daniel Hannan - Germany no longer needs Europe‬‏

Delodephius, don't believe the lies, just look at the truth in numbers. Btw, no matter what they say, EU federalist dreams are over, accept that anymore.

Comment

• Delodephius
                                • Sep 2008

Numbers? Numbers?! The only single thing in this world that I don't trust are numbers. Never have and never will.

Comment

Working...
                                X