Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

I would have liked to have seen a different headline than the one above, something like:-

Macedonian Experts Predict Albanian Genocide!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
      • Jan 2009

I have to laugh when i hear "albanian expert" LOL

Were was this goat herder educated? Maybe in the very prestigious fake university of "Tetova" where this "school" isnt even recognized and respected....

Or worse maybe he is one of those graduates from Pristina university, the "Harvard" of the balkans lololol

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
        I have to laugh when i hear "albanian expert" LOL

Were was this goat herder educated? Maybe in the very prestigious fake university of "Tetova" where this "school" isnt even recognized and respected....

Or worse maybe he is one of those graduates from Pristina university, the "Harvard" of the balkans lololol
        BBS
        HaHaHa..... maybe it was PUSTINA university!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Mastika
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Phoenix, Why is Greece any different from Macedonia,Serbia and MonteNegro? Over 1 million Albanians live there for starters, the Greek Foreign Minister Drousas has Albanian roots for starters.
          There are three main groups of Albanians in Greece. The Arvanites around Athens region which are only really "Albanian" in language (which is mainly lost in the young generation). Due to strong centuries long propaganda they have become heavily Hellenised and can hardly be considered to be Albanians in the sense of Albanians living in Tetovo for example, as they have no interest in Albania and don't consider themselves the be albanians.

The Cham's living on the border with Albania (which would be incorporated into a "Greater Albania") number very few and are also strongly hellenised, probably due to their orthodox faith. Because they collaborated with the Italians in WW2 all of the Muslim Albanians were expelled, which has left the region devoid of irrendentist Albanians (like we sadly have in Macedonia).

There are a further 300,000 Albanian immigrants from Albania who understandly are spread throughout the larger urban regions and do not form a minority on the border region.

Altough morally questionable, expelling the Muslim Albanians and heavily assimilating the remaining Orthodox one's, has left Greece without an Albanian minority, and therefore without an Albanian problem. This did not occur in Macedonia/Kosovo/Serbia/Montenegro, and we have all seen what that has led to.

Comment

• Frank
            Banned
            • Mar 2010

Dont give this lunatic set publicity and above all people don't think Macedonians don't value their freedom

No Shiptar is taking our land ever
            Last edited by Frank; 11-02-2010, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• TBA
              Banned
              • Nov 2010

LOL I just got here cuz I saw the thread...im albanian if u didn't know..

Ok now, There is no such thing as "greater albania", there is an "ethnic albania" , which is the Real Albania, where albanians live and have lived all their lives since the Illyrians.

This is the real map :

And yea, it will happen one day, "ethnic albania" is wanted by 99.9% of the albanian people, and with god willing it will happen.

Plz tell me : Why not? Why should I have at the border my own self? My own nation in the border?

And why do you people include religion everywhere? Do you not know that Albanianism is our religion? And that Orthodox and Catholics make up about 50% of Albania?

Diber is 100% albanian and was always, why should they not be Albania when historicaly and 100 years ago they were in Albania?

Comment

• PetarMKD
                • Aug 2010

There will be a war in the future because of the ghehs that's for sure. Unfortunately it is inevitable and we all know it.

Everything that is happening in the region and these outrageous demands of the Ghegs are all thanks to the west. I think that the only time for the Macedonians to strike and eradicate this plague a.k.a. Albanians will be when America wages war against Iran and the EU fagots are too busy dealing with their own emigration i.e. minorities. Then there won't be anyone defending the Ghegs.

Comment

• TBA
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2010

Whoa hold up, there are about 8 Million Albanians in the Balkans, I think we could take care of half a million Macedonians...Don't forget that today we are more united since the time of Scanderbeg.

Comment

• PetarMKD
                    • Aug 2010

No no, there are 20 Million Albanians you missed the calculation.
                    You now that Albania has 30% minorities and the percent of Albanians in Macedonia is not even nearly accurate as you would hope, so taking in consideration that the Serbians are waiting for such an opportunity (first strike from Albanians) it will be a really bad outcome for you.

Comment

• TBA
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by PetarMKD View Post
                      No no, there are 20 Million Albanians you missed the calculation.
                      You now that Albania has 30% minorities and the percent of Albanians in Macedonia is not even nearly accurate as you would hope, so taking in consideration that the Serbians are waiting for such an opportunity (first strike from Albanians) it will be a really bad outcome for you.
                      ahahahaha 30% minorities? Are you high or something? It's not more than 5%, do you think we have Chinese or Iraqi minorities or something?

Where do you get this info lool...and yea I've been to Diber, Shkup, Tetove, Struge many times...I know the Macedonians make up about 20% of the towns LOOL

8 Million against 1 Million...who will win ? hmm... But wars are not necessary, Ethnic Albania will become a reality, wanted or not by Macedonians. We will take back our lands.

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

TBA , you will not last very long here. You are dreaming if yo0u think that made up map is accurate.
                        Who will win ? The Macedonians. Greece will not hand over Aegean Macedonia to you.
                        Your exaggerated numbers are pathetic, you come onto this forum, a Macedonian forum and spout your utter garbage of taking over Macedonia . It will never happen , And I will tell you why.
                        The diaspora are big on numbers. and the diaspora will take up arms against each and every one of your pathetic lot. We have the "numbers"
                        You are such a joke, thinking you are going to have an alliance with the Serbs. They will slaughter each and every one of you if you spout territorial aspirations to them, in line with the Greeks.
                        I suggest you get back in your box and remember where you are, you have not come onto this forum in the spirit of brotherhood and peace.
                        Turkey will never allow such bullshit, you are so cocky with your little fairytales, its like you think you know something, what are you the ali baba reject in the Macedonian parliament are you?
                        You pathetic excuse for a human being
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• TBA
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2010

You fucking retard, you are nothing, what the fck is a fyromian, there is no such thing, just a slav who doesn't have an ethnicity, you get raped in macedonia by albanians, you know this. albanians run your "country" and soon there won't be a macedonia, it will be albania.

I suggest you buy the shirt before it happens, they might cost a lot after.

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                            You fucking retard, you are nothing, what the fck is a fyromian, there is no such thing, just a slav who doesn't have an ethnicity, you get raped in macedonia by albanians, you know this. albanians run your "country" and soon there won't be a macedonia, it will be albania.

I suggest you buy the shirt before it happens, they might cost a lot after.

Goodbye TBA, I figure that may be your last post, you are the retard you pathetic excuse for a human being.
                            BTW, the Albanians are scum, and the world knows this, it will be the ALbanians that are screwed over you maggoted piece of scum
                            Come here and breach all the rules, an uneducated illiterate piece of utter trash
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                              • Sep 2010

where albanians live and have lived all their lives since the Illyrians.
                              I find it hard to believe.

Whoa hold up, there are about 8 Million Albanians in the Balkans, I think we could take care of half a million Macedonians...
                              Promoting terrorism to cleanse out Macedonians if it comes to "Greater Albania".

ahahahaha 30% minorities? Are you high or something? It's not more than 5%, do you think we have Chinese or Iraqi minorities or something?
                              Maybe if your country hasn't blinded you so much you would know that there are over 20-30% minorities. Just to give you an example that Albania falsifies the census and counts the minorities as Albanian and puts a 5 percenter stamp. Don't forget that greece, bulgaria and kosovo are doing the same thing.

8 Million against 1 Million...who will win ? hmm... But wars are not necessary, Ethnic Albania will become a reality, wanted or not by Macedonians. We will take back our lands.
                              Once again you're promoting terrorism and cleansing of people if it comes to "Greater Albania" which will never be a reality. Only blinded people like you will think this will actually happen. You think that Serbia and greece are going to sit around and let this happen?

Where's SoM and his army of admins?

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                                Whoa hold up, there are about 8 Million Albanians in the Balkans, I think we could take care of half a million Macedonians...Don't forget that today we are more united since the time of Scanderbeg.
                                But 8 Million Albanians put together can hardly make one Brain. With a portion of one brain, how is it possible for albanians to function?

You are a sick bastard and the world can do without people like your self.
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X