X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Amen to that RTG
    And RTG has he most beautiful gorgeous wife too!
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
      Amen to that RTG
      And RTG has he most beautiful gorgeous wife too!
      Hey, that is what my girlfriend says too.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
        • Sep 2008

Dobro je tukaj osiris, kaj pa ti? I read both this forum and maknews almost every day

Well SoM, I think, if you are a leader of an organisation, or a president or prime minister, you have to try and show good judgement in every thing you do in public. You can make mistakes but if they are too many perhaps you should consider if you are in the right position.
        A dance might seem like a minor "offence" but I can only try to put myself in the same shoes and try to think what I would have done...If I were the president of an diaspora slovenian organisation and had been at a gathering of slovenians and given the chance to dance a dance I would certainly NOT have chosen an austrian laendler, or Hungarian czardas or a Croatian kolo or an italian tarantella, I would have chosen a slovenian dance....
        I asked the question because...let me try and explain without going into the minefield that this forum sometimes can be ... some dances are common to many peoples and countries. For example slovenians share some dances with Croatians,Hungarians,Italians,Austrians,Serbians,M oravians,Ruthenians,Ukranians and so on and on..and what came first the hen or the egg?..if you get what I am saying.
        I am just curious to know what dance it was before I know what to think of this. I am not content to see that people write that it was a serbian dance before I know for sure what dance it was. (And don´t get me wrong, if people are so sure of the dance then probably it actually was serbian)

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
          Dobro je tukaj osiris, kaj pa ti? I read both this forum and maknews almost every day

Well SoM, I think, if you are a leader of an organisation, or a president or prime minister, you have to try and show good judgement in every thing you do in public. You can make mistakes but if they are too many perhaps you should consider if you are in the right position.
          A dance might seem like a minor "offence" but I can only try to put myself in the same shoes and try to think what I would have done...If I were the president of an diaspora slovenian organisation and had been at a gathering of slovenians and given the chance to dance a dance I would certainly NOT have chosen an austrian laendler, or Hungarian czardas or a Croatian kolo or an italian tarantella, I would have chosen a slovenian dance....
          I asked the question because...let me try and explain without going into the minefield that this forum sometimes can be ... some dances are common to many peoples and countries. For example slovenians share some dances with Croatians,Hungarians,Italians,Austrians,Serbians,M oravians,Ruthenians,Ukranians and so on and on..and what came first the hen or the egg?..if you get what I am saying.
          I am just curious to know what dance it was before I know what to think of this. I am not content to see that people write that it was a serbian dance before I know for sure what dance it was. (And don´t get me wrong, if people are so sure of the dance then probably it actually was serbian)
          Mate, you do this everytime...you have a very bad habit of jumping head first into matters that you have very little or no understanding in, even your own life experiences don't equip or qualify you in any manner to get involved in these discussions, you really need to sit on the outside in a far more obedient fashion...

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
            • Sep 2008

You are in truth a very nasty and vile person Phoenix. You are probably the most unkind and blackhearted person I have come across on the internet, ever...

Anyway...back on track...anyone know what dance it was?

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
              • Sep 2008

Oh..and besides....this:

Was brought on by this:
              Zrinski, if he was a Slovene and did the same thing while on a tour and event to promote Slovenian culture, heritage and patriotism, would you find this acceptable?
              My original post was just a simpe question...

Comment

• osiris
                • Sep 2008

zrinski where do you live are you still in sweden.

i am glad you are still online and visiting this forum. i personally dont have much of a problem with his choice of dance, but its actually symptomatic of a deeper problem with the umd that i have issue with

i agree it was insensitive and not very smart, what is even sadder than asking for it was the fact he didnt even know or so he said that it was serbian.

he thought it was a macedonian dance. see he really is a patriot just not a very switched on one.

meto is a confused kinda guy he travels the world so much saving macedonians that sometime he suffers from jet lag and always tongue wag.

zrinski do you know if bosanec is still on maknews

Comment

• Buktop
                  • Oct 2009

What dance was it, does anyone know the name of the dance?
                  "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                  though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                  Our long awaited hour will draw near
                  and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                    • Sep 2008

Hi again osiris. Yes I still live in Sweden. I´ll probably move to Slovenia when I am a pensioner
                    I think Bosanac is still on Maknews but I don´t think he posts much anymore.
                    No it wasn´t very smart of Meto to choose a Serbian dance when you represent Macedonians.It was insensitive and not very thought thru.
                    But I still don´t know what dance it was
                    I have been badly "attacked" in real life as well as on internet by Slovenian "patriots" accusing me of representing Slovenia with Croatian or Hungarian dances you see. But...in all those cases it was the total incompetence and ignorance of the "patriots" who did not know and only assumed stuff based on their own ignorance of Slovenian culture.

But It probably isn´t the case in this episode because everyone seems to know the dance was serbian so....

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                      What dance was it, does anyone know the name of the dance?
                      I believe it was the "Milosevich 2 step". I am sure that would be ok with you.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• osiris
                        • Sep 2008

it was bushs kolo kolo

Comment

• kykypajko
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          Not everyone in Macedonia is an organisation's leader.

Meto was in Australia, not Macedonia.

Meto danced a Serbian dance, like a disgrace, rather than a Macedonian dance.

Have you ever been to Melbourne, Volk? Do you know how many Egejci there are here, that live together with Macedonians from the Republic? How many Egejci and other Macedonians like those from my family would appreciate this banana dancing Serbian, on a tour for Macedonia?

I will crucify him, because as the president of a diaspora organisation he is responsible for conveying the message of the diaspora across, and not his own deluded version of how things should be. Fancy that, a compromising Serb-dancing Democratic Macedonian.
                          Have you been to Detroit?? A large number of "jugo's" live there.....mainly from the polog pole who enjoy slivo and play primarily serb music at their weddings......

you're gonna need a lot of crucifixes

Comment

• kykypajko
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by amitreski View Post
                            yes, by being UMD supporter and anti MPO.

I know Vlad and can judge his character. Do you know him so that you can base your claims on something concrete?
                            Having met Vlado Atseff myself, i can vouch for his character. I've also started reading "macedonia & greece" by john shea thanks to him making me aware of the book. he comes from a proud macedonian family, NOT all past members of mpo are pro-bulgar. many people left that organizations, some through natural assimilation, others like vlado b/c of its pro-bulgar faction taking over.

now if we want to argue how pro-bulgar the mpo is, can we have a discussion on how pro-serb the MPC is?? i've witnessed for myself how many nashi here attend serb functions, yet tanec tours america and 150 ppls show up....maybe they should have opened for ceca. the point is the swords cuts both ways, lets not make conclusions based on innuendo and heresy.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kykypajko View Post
                              A large number of "jugo's" live there.....mainly from the polog pole who enjoy slivo and play primarily serb music at their weddings......

you're gonna need a lot of crucifixes
                              I assume you mean they are really Macedonians?
                              If they are, then the gulf between Macedonians in Australia vs USA is infinitely larger than anyone is prepared to comprehend. And I like it on this side of the pond.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

now if we want to argue how pro-bulgar the mpo is, can we have a discussion on how pro-serb the MPC is??
                                Pajce, Can you explain the Radikalna Rokada that Poglavar Stefan is enforcing on the 50 Sveshteniks?? Why do you think he is taking such measures?

Take a look at the video here

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
                                X