X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makgerman
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by SirGeorge8600
    ....Sorry if it was misunderstood, I did not mean to imply that the Macedonian government assimilated these people, but I believe every country has a certain amount of immigrants who will attempt to change their identity (names and passports) to easier become citizens in the country that they attempt to reside in.
    This statement is totally incorrect if one is to compare Macedonia with with it's neighbours.

In today's Greek & Bulgarian parts of Macedonia all of the Macedonians weren't and still aren't allowed to declare themselves as Macedonians.

The Greek churches & governments have not allowed the Macedonians to christen their children in Macedonian. I don't think it has changed.

The Macedonians who remained weren't immigrants so the reason to become citizens isn't a valid argument.

Macedonia has never forced or insisted on anyone changing their names to become Macedonian citizens. I cannot think of one single Albanian, Serbian, Bosnian, Turk, Croatian person to do so.

There are Macedonian Torbeshi who have changed their names to Muslim with the "ski" added to their surname.

The only very few who may claim are some Roma people in the early sixties, eg Esma Redzhepova & Muharem Serbezovski. Again, not one of them were forced to do so by the Macedonian governments.

Comment

• VMRO
      • Sep 2008

Mihaloliakos is using smart tactics.
      Mihaloliakos knows that a large number of the so called "Greeks" in Solun and Aegean Macedonia are former residents/descendants of the Christian Turks from Izmir and other regions of Turkey - which were forcibly removed from their ancestral homes and settled across Aegean Macedonia.
      Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

to all intents & purposes they are actually more turkish than greek.I think the greek govt has made a lot of stupid promises it has never kept & now looks like realisation time.If they can go back to izmir & instanbul they are both beatifull places they feel the promissed land is coming back to them.Of course they must be homesick but whether the greeks can actually pull it off is another matter i'm sure the turks aren't going to sit back & let them take thei izmir & instantbull.I think the greeks are so stupid that they will try to pull it off.Why did they trick the eu to buy them 400 tanks & to fortify the greek turkish borders with fences,what supposedly to stop illegals??What a joke.
        Turkey isn't goin to take it lying down they are going to take military measures.The other countries will be reluctant to get involved straight away & might even let them have it out.Well Macedonia has to decide whom it supports the greeks or the turks.Camn macedonia be neutral in all this???After all it has signed alliances with turkey.
        Last edited by George S.; 06-17-2012, 06:26 AM. Reason: ed
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by SirGeorge8600
          @makedonche To be fair Macedonia has a crap-load of Albanian minorities, and even many who have assimilated themselves into Macedonians. I guess these people are the migrants of the Balkans. As for independent Greece's first leader, was he not a German by the name of Otto?
          SirGeorge8600
          Who was the first President..........not the first leader.
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            to all intents & purposes they are actually more turkish than greek.I think the greek govt has made a lot of stupid promises it has never kept & now looks like realisation time.If they can go back to izmir & instanbul they are both beatifull places they feel the promissed land is coming back to them.Of course they must be homesick but whether the greeks can actually pull it off is another matter i'm sure the turks aren't going to sit back & let them take thei izmir & instantbull.I think the greeks are so stupid that they will try to pull it off.Why did they trick the eu to buy them 400 tanks & to fortify the greek turkish borders with fences,what supposedly to stop illegals??What a joke.
            Turkey isn't goin to take it lying down they are going to take military measures.The other countries will be reluctant to get involved straight away & might even let them have it out.Well Macedonia has to decide whom it supports the greeks or the turks.Camn macedonia be neutral in all this???After all it has signed alliances with turkey.
            I think that Greece wants to destabilise the whole region so that it can get more Macedonian territory. Taking Istanbul is of course insane, but if it has a prearranged agreement with Bulgaria, Albanian or Serbia of carving up more Macedonian territory, then I could see why they might be looking to destabilize the region - provoke a general war and use it and then, consequently, "just happen" to end up with more Macedonian land.

Comment

• fatso
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
              I think that Greece wants to destabilise the whole region so that it can get more Macedonian territory. Taking Istanbul is of course insane, but if it has a prearranged agreement with Bulgaria, Albanian or Serbia of carving up more Macedonian territory, then I could see why they might be looking to destabilize the region - provoke a general war and use it and then, consequently, "just happen" to end up with more Macedonian land.

This is soo f@ckin hilarious. You guys keep crackin me up. This Turk is rubbing off on most of you.....

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

with the new party being elected does anyone feel they will still go for izmir & instantbull.?
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by fatso View Post
                  This is soo f@ckin hilarious. You guys keep crackin me up. This Turk is rubbing off on most of you.....
                  Pelister might be on to something mate, so don't get into stitches yet.

This coming straight from your now newly elected leader

QUOTE: At 1:44, Samaras says: “… I don’t know exactly when, but I believe that soon Skopia will no longer exist as a unified subject, that means that time is on our side, practically, it is on our side. Because I think they won’t be able to maintain unity… ”

Samaras-English - YouTube [/QUOTE]

If that's not wishing and preying for destabilisation, i don't know what is my Orthodox brother.

Now what was it you said about Onur (a Turk) and favouring Albanians?
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

these people making crazy talk promises may actually deliver them.Why because they beleive them & they want the masses to beleive them.We'll see maybe they'll do something ie lead by example.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fatso
                      • Sep 2008

Greece has managed to destabilize itself,,,,,Greece invading countries or destabilizing the Balkans like your Turk friend indicates is laughable.

Comment

• Onur
                        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by fatso View Post
                        Greece has managed to destabilize itself,,,,,Greece invading countries or destabilizing the Balkans like your Turk friend indicates is laughable.
                        I am not indicating anything. It`s your sorry pseudo-state`s politicians does all these things and you come up here, mumbling about me just because i posted these videos, articles from Greek media here.

Tough, you are a product of your pathetic state, so i am not surprised by your stupid reaction to me either.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                          • Dec 2009

Pathetic state alright. Samaras only refers to our country as ‘Skopja” which is only designed to insult a nation. Like calling a black a Nigger.

This is coming from the top. It breads the idiots and imbeciles from thereon.

Onur is not telling us something we don't know fatso, he is just providing the evidence.

Greece proclaims how powerful they are, all the while constantly begging for money from EU coffers.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Better, chance Athens will be owned be America (Soros). 25% of the world population are Muslims ..
                            http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

looks like it mk.the greeks ar just into oblivion.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• fatso
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                                I am not indicating anything. It`s your sorry pseudo-state`s politicians does all these things and you come up here, mumbling about me just because i posted these videos, articles from Greek media here.

Tough, you are a product of your pathetic state, so i am not surprised by your stupid reaction to me either.
                                You keep referring to me as a product of a pathetic state. I was born and raised in Canada unlike yourself who is from Turkey. Yes, I did see those videos Kurd posted of women and children being tortured and killed in Turkey and you wash your hands and point at Greece,
                                Your country is responsible for the most heinous crimes known to mankind ...yet you keep denying .
                                You are the one who is pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X