Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

A message to all Greek citizens. I implore you all to vote Golden Dawn this Sunday Pleaaaaaaaaaas.
    Last edited by Bill77; 06-15-2012, 08:05 AM.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Ramses
      • Oct 2011

what is BS? does my own brother hate me because I tell him the truth?

What exactly do we stand for on these forums?

You must really hate David Duke then too.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Ramses View Post

Without international jewry there would be no EU and no euro for the greeks to have lived on all these years.
        Ramses, do some research and come back and tell me who really created the EU.

Hint......google Walter Hallstein
        Last edited by Bill77; 06-15-2012, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
          Ramses, do some research and come back and tell me who really created the EU.

Hint......google Walter Hallstein
          Here i make it easy for you......Thank me later

Comment

• Ramses
            • Oct 2011

who founded solun? who is there now pulling down ancient walls with a bobcat? (I saw this with my own eyes btw) urban redevelopment the signs said.

who founded the UN? who is the UN now? who is NATO now?

All of these world unity organizations are a front to mix the europeans out of existence. WTO IMF ADL are all our old friends which I mentioned.

They want the Albanians trashing churches. But I can't convince you, I'll just tell you once, so that you will know to connect the dots.

prothink.org

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
              A message to all Greek citizens. I implore you all to vote Golden Dawn this Sunday Pleaaaaaaaaaas.

OMG the wanks think they will take Istanbul, where there are 80 million people at any one time - good luck

Turkey is incredibly tolerant of these tools
              When Turjey do retaliate, please dont hurt any of my family in the Aegean who dont support these stupid nazi barbarians
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Sir george do you think macedonia should stop negotaiting on it's name just to please greece.You can't name a country because greece holds a province obtained 100 years ago illegally.
                If one studies what went on with the division,partition.annexation & occupation etc this was done illegally.So what is greece really hiding not that it's got a problem with the name but greece is the problem.
                So going by the root cause greece does not have any respect for our identy even thogh we have evidence of old maps etc showing that macedonia was one whole country until 1913.Greece should stop hiding & admit it !.
                Last edited by George S.; 06-15-2012, 01:35 PM. Reason: ed
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Ramses View Post
                  what is BS? does my own brother hate me because I tell him the truth?

What exactly do we stand for on these forums?

You must really hate David Duke then too.
                  Firstly, this is a Macedonian forum, not a nazi jew bashing forum. Secondly, the MTO Inc. supports the inalienable rights of ALL people, not just Macedonians and as such is completely opposed to totalitarian and racist ideologies that have and continue to oppress Macedonians. Finally, you will not be allowed to spread facist/nazi rubbish on here, so if your intention is to do that, go somewhere else.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

Funny you should praise Hitler Ramses when he despised Macedonians as well. Perhaps if he'd won the war, you would boast how good of a leader he is from your prison cell, or even from beyond the grave. Don't forget that he wanted an Aryan race, and Macedonians weren't exactly part of this scheme.

I disagree with some things the Jewish people are doing in our modern society, but that isn't an excuse to essentially state that 'Hitler should've finished the job.'

I've realised quite a few Macedonians and Balkan people in general seem to idolise the fascist way, who knows why...

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                      I've realised quite a few Macedonians and Balkan people in general seem to idolise the fascist way, who knows why...
                      Its a trend that makes them feel like sick cunts (pardon my language but its a phrase used in Australia meaning cool, hip, don't mess with me attitude)

But usually people like Ramses have no idea of the true situation and just follow blindly because appearance (of a sick gangster) is more appealing than reality and truth which they know nothing about.

Ramses.....did you read up on Walter Hallstein via the link i gave you? or are you to cool for reading.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by SirGeorge8600
                        @makedonche To be fair Macedonia has a crap-load of Albanian minorities, and even many who have assimilated themselves into Macedonians.
                        Thats not true.

As for independent Greece's first leader, was he not a German by the name of Otto?
                        No....he's talking about an Albanian by the name of Kountouriotis

Comment

• United MKD
                          • Jul 2011

@makedonche To be fair Macedonia has a crap-load of Albanian minorities, and even many who have assimilated themselves into Macedonians.
                          No, this has not happened.

Comment

• Onur
                            • Apr 2010

Why are you so obsessed with his guy Onur? You realize he has no power? Should I post about Turkish imam's who promote sexism, racism, ethnic cleansing, and islamo-fascism?
                            I am not sure if you are aware of this but we are talking about a political party which received 7-8% of the votes in Greece, thats roughly about ~500.000 peoples vote. And yes i am taking him seriously when he promises about invading Turkey in front of 10.000s of cheerful supporters in Salonika but we better speak about how powerful they are after tomorrow`s elections.

Btw our imams cannot speak about a word of politics or they get fired from their jobs because we don't consider them as some kind "holy chosen people" unlike you. You know, Turkey is a secular country after all.

Comment

• Onur
                              • Apr 2010

Also it doesn't look good as a politician when you obsess over Ottoman history and not the current supermassive economic crisis that Greece has.
                              Why not? As you know, creating external problems to make people forget the internal problems is a good trick of the politicians. If Golden Dawn neo-nazis gets in power, their best solution for the Greece`s economical problems would be creating an artificial tension with Turkey.

Maybe not on some but this trick works for the most.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

May i remind you guys that turkey is the third most powerfull nato country in Nato.May i also say in the event of war macedonia should offer turkey any access point from macedonia to clobber these nutcases from greece.I think these loonies promising instanbul,
                                izmir etc are just trying to stir the greek dreams of changing the borders & turning back the clock.I think any moves like these will end up decimating greece completely economically ,militarily.etc maybe that's why greece bought those 400 tanks & got the eu to pay for them.If they are stupid enough let them try it as i said macedonia should allow free access points through its territory to decimate the greeks,they are just asking for it.
                                Last edited by George S.; 06-16-2012, 09:11 PM.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X