• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Definitely good names.

I just found this song I never knew that Stambol grad is Istanbul

YouTube - ‪Телеграма дојде од Европа - Панде Коминовски Пашата‬‏
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

YouTube - ‪Macedonian Patriotic Song Pande Kominovski Pasata- Do Kade e Makedonija?!‬‏
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

YouTube - ‪Makedonski Revolucioneri-Makedonija‬‏

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Lavce thats beautifull music & well sung.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

For someone like myself who is born in Australia I havent completely lost the love of old folklore songs. Apart from listening to Hamish and Andy and some good English songs I listen to Macedonian music in my car.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

well it's good to see a cultured person such as you lavce.if i drive past some playing macedonian music i'll know.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Good on you lavche. Like you , I prefer the folk songs too , having grown up with them
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

i have to agree the folk songs are allways the best.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                    • Nov 2009

There is a small ventilator at the end but the song is one of a heavy metal theme enjoy
                    YouTube - ‪Smrt ili Sloboda - Смрт или Слобода‬‏

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

it's good lavce.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

If you get past the ventilatori this is a great clip and a great song
                        ‪Ѓоко Танески - Јас ја имам силата (Евровизија)‬‏ - YouTube

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

there are heaps of clips on you tube plus mk has a lot on the makedonska kafana web site.
                          Last edited by George S.; 08-02-2011, 02:47 AM. Reason: ed
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                            • Nov 2009

‪Sonja Tarculovska - Za podobra Makedonija‬‏ - YouTube

I dont know if its me but I think in this song she says Bulgari spraveni. Can you guys and gals conferm

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

lavce looks like it's bulgari spraveni.if it is what does it mean.?
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

Well I dont know and its Johans wife singing this.

Comment

Working...
                                X