X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Definitely made me shed a tear seing the exodus.Very sad what took place & then the greeks prevented them from returning with laws forbidding them to return.All very sad & the greeks to this day won't admit to anything.Not only getting rid of the people but confiscating their lands & other punishments.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Lavce, very powerful, I bawled watching the video
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

I think some sort of documentary should be made in english about the child exodus & telling what happened.The more the world know's the better.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

Orce Stefkovski so pesnata - Pece Champion

YouTube - ‪Orce Stefkovski so pesnata - Pece Champion‬‏
          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

it's bought back memories i had lunch at that retaurant called ribni.But i can see pece flying
            away there.The macedonian 16 ray sun flag should be his cape.We are proud of pece keep winning for macedonia.
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

This is a very entertaining song enjoy. (those who are married Im sure will get a laugh out of this)
              YouTube - ‪Да ме молат не Ñе женам • [video & lyrics] • Da me molat ne se zhenam‬‏
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by indigen
                YouTube - ‪MC MASSACRE-MAKEDONIJA ZASEKOGASH + lyrics‬‏

Avery strong and political Macedonian patriotic song in one of the modern world contemporary styles - Hip Hop.
                I love it. Who sings it?
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Миле Кузмановски - Исправи се Македонијо (Роса 2007)

Thanks for posting it, mate, as I had not listened to it before. .
                  My mpleasure mate

please don't recommend songs that are bundled with "ventilatori" and other unwanted images (at least give a warning if they are there)!
                  The producers of the Youtube clip fuck it up with the Ventilator. I could not find one with out.
                  I'm sorry you had to see it. It is disturbing.

They were patriotic deeds in the circumstances they were produced and I think that they had patriotic leanings, in the least. But since I don't know them personally or that they could be prone to change their political outlook (and go with flow), like nearly all the "patriotic" politicians of the past, I would not like to give a definite yes or no answer as I simply don't know.

So pocit,
                  I.

PS: I moved your post to here as it is a more appropriate place for this type of discussion.
                  The reason i posted in the other thread so i don't side track in this thread that is a sticky. Anyway, what do you make of this? Goce Arnaudov and Mile Kuzmanovski in the VMRO promotional video. Its not the first time (Pre elections) that they've been involved in showing support. You probably would not be impressed. (You can move this again if you want).

WARNING PLENTY OF VENTILATORS ! its not my intention to promote it, but in order to show you my point, its unavoidable.

YouTube - ‪Ð*еформите ќе победат (официјално видео)‬‏
                  Last edited by Bill77; 06-24-2011, 02:35 AM.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

lavce that's good from jonce hristovski ne se zenam.i hope you don't follow the instructions & not get married otherwise no little lavcina.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                      • Nov 2009

George da dajt Gospod zenami ke imat fet mali lavcina. Prvoto mozi i da se vika Makedon ako e masko

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

mozi bi alexander eli phillip.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Jas imam 3 mashki Eden e alexander Eden e Samuel
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

lavce how about the songs goce nikolovski sings some are patriotic.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

George they are good names but I was thinking more like Makedon, Kiril, Deljan.

Goce Nikolovski was one of Macedonia's best singers its a shame the way he went.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

i think even pece would be a good name or daniel.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X