Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

I know very little about the community in Perth. It seems like its terrible over there.

Thanks for the update BigMak
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      Jankovska will kick my arse LOL

Vangelovski, Ordan Andreevski is in charge and he has done a good job so far, i remember asking you what you thought was best for the UMD to be effective in Australia and you told me they should stick to fund raising, how come you dont agree with them opening up an office in Canberra? How do you expect them to lobby with the MP's?? Metodija raised a good point that we should be focusing on Australia recognizing our constitutional name, if they can do it in Canada and USA why cant we do it in New Zealand and Australia??

http://www.australianmacedonianweekl...najnovi_k.html

Prolet,

Are you from Melbourne?

I said UMD should stick to CHARITABLE fund-raising...and leave political issues to those capable of taking a patriotic stand.

What role did Meto have in the US and Canadian recognition of Macedonia's name again?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Osiris, i never said that it was because of the UMD that we got name recognition in North America. Do you support the UMD opening up an office in Canberra to tackle the name issue?
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Prolet,

I think its safe to say that 99 per cent of the members here do not support UMD fullstop. Are you playing some sort of a game or do you seriously have gold-fish syndrome?
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• El Bre
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            BigMak, There is no such thing as Vardarci and Egejci there is only Makedonci you know that. Vardarci and Egejci are only used for geographical and territorial purposes thats it.
            Proletche, you never cease to amaze me.

In an ideal world, they would only be geographic identifiers, but, this is actually a serious issue that needs to be addressed and overcome.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, Why are you putting all your hate towards the UMD on me? You dont like the UMD thats fine, its your choice but dont pin this down on me. I asked you what the best way was to gain name recognition from Australia and you were not interested, you dont want an office opened in Canberra. The UMD are pushing for name recognition in Australia so they have my support lets see what they can do about it, to me this is an extremely important issue.

AMHRC are also pushing for name recognition so this is exactly what we need, lets hope every Mak Organization has this at the top of their agenda.

Comment

• Grotius
                • Dec 2009

'Kevin Rudd',

just shut up now, you are starting to be embarrasing. I actually think you are two people, one of you guys is a smart arse shit stirrer, the second is an absolute dimwit. I have more intellectual discussion with my five year old daughter.

Stop your nonsense and head up UMD Australia already, write for the Australian UMD Weekly, work out your plan of attack at the Swanston Street Starbucks, and resolve the name issue - once you have worked out what you want to call us!

And stop your dodgy infatuation with the boy wonder, it really is scary.

By the way, Kev, are you an Egejec, a Vardarec, a Pirinec, a Skopian, a Northern/Democratic Macedonian, and how are things in your neck of the woods? What's the situation on the ground there? How many of you are there? What did you think of Slavo-Makedonski's speech? We should unite? United we can! We are Macedoanians.

You are a goose.

Comment

• Grotius
                  • Dec 2009

By the way, I apologise to everybody else for the above.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by BigMak View Post
                    sho me prajs budala sega, You may as well come to perth and be the ambassador with a shot gun and get it through the thick heads here in perth. I was referring to the terminology used in Perth by our communities

Meto's speech was a complete and waste of time for me, nothing new nothing old and personally I don't really care what a 70 year old may have heard or not have heard in the audience as they are not the future of the Macedonian Diaspora

Its very disappointing that the average age was 70

The young generation would have been there in droves it it had free beer and spirits together with entertainment from the local strip club

Just another UMD membership drive nothing else
                    The Macedonian youths were all at the "ozi serb' functions belly dancing to disgusting serbian turbo folk. Dont you know that macedonian music is boring and out of date, and artificial and fake serbian turbo folk is the future?

From my minimal experience with the Perth "macos" most of them have a self hating mind set going on.

Comment

• osiris
                      • Sep 2008

no i dont oppose umd opening an office anywhere in the world if it helps our cause.

but i do oppose a macedonian organisation taking money from people who have vested interests in macedonia and its future.

prolet what are umds achievements to date that make you think they can achieve so much in australia.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by BigMak View Post
                        the rest were commentary based with one individual holding the mic for what seemed to be 15 minutes with a life story of when he was a little boy.
                        hahahahah

Comment

• osiris
                          • Sep 2008

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by BigMak View Post
                          the rest were commentary based with one individual holding the mic for what seemed to be 15 minutes with a life story of when he was a little boy.
                          hahahahah
                          sounds like a very macedonian thing to do was he an ofchar or goedar.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                            no i dont oppose umd opening an office anywhere in the world if it helps our cause.

but i do oppose a macedonian organisation taking money from people who have vested interests in macedonia and its future.

prolet what are umds achievements to date that make you think they can achieve so much in australia.
                            I agree Osiris if it helps our cause so lets see what they can do. I still havnt seen their list of achievements for 2009, i asked AMitreski to provide it however he gave me a plan of what they had in mind for 2010.

Osiris, Did you read the article in the Canberra Times that Julie posted?? I think its a good step in the right direction. Its time for questions about name recognition be asked to high profile MP's in Australia. And now that Grotius calls me Kevin Rudd i hope i can influence him on that decision.

Grotius, Lets cut the bad talk, how do you see Australia recognizing our constitutional name?? Do you think opening an office in Canberra will help? Im only asking for your personal opinion nothing more.

Comment

• Grotius
                              • Dec 2009

Kev,

There is a good chance that if you head up UMD Australia, all will be well.

But let me say this, UMD have no credibility when it comes to the name issue. How on earth are they going to lobby Australia to recognise the name of the Republic of Macedonia, when they themselves have advocated to change it?

In relation to having an "office" in Canberra. Firstly, politicians are only there when Parliament sits, otherwise they can't get out of there fast enough. We can get access to them anywhere at anytime if we play things right. Australian politics are very different to US politics – the boy wonder needs to know this. In any event, as for a permanent presence in Canberra, we already have capable people who live in Canberra, that are more trustworthy and have more stable ideological backgrounds than the UMD folk. On this point, if you recall, the AMHRC has already announced they are holding a national political conference to deal with these issues. I would support a Canberra office/presence through this process and organised by committed Australian Macedonian activists rather than the walking, talking PR machine from Washington.

Kev, maybe you should show more support for your fellow citizens than some blow in who can’t tell his ‘Northern’ from his ‘Democratic’.

Also, you haven't answered my question, how has the boy wonder "United" anybody for "Macedonia's Future" on this tour?

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Grotius

I never said that everybody should be ignored and the UMD is the only one who should be pushing this. Its natural that our minority in Canberra will play a large roll in this, i actually think that AMRHC will play a much larger roll then the UMD since the UMD will be there to assist as Metodija said himself. What did you think of that Canberra Times article??

Grotius, At no point did i ever loose support for our people and ive always supported those who fight for our country you know that. As for your question, well he did raise a few eye brows from what i saw He was called the young Goce Delchev remember?? LOL I think overall from what i've seen and heard its been a positive tour, i wont lie to you and say that everything is perfect because its not but we need to be pushing for name recognition we've been suffering for 20 years and like i mentioned earlier the UMD is not the lone ranger in doing this, it should be everyones priority and we need a good plan to achieve this.

You did say that Australian politics are very different to US politics what exactly did you mean by that? Im talking about the lobbying here, we need frequent meetings,constant communication,friendships like the Australian-Macedonian Group etc I agree with you that the politics are not the same and each country is different but lobbying is important to us.

Thanks for your advise

Comment

Working...
                                X