Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Phoenix, Right now at this time in this current situation there is no name change and it shouldnt be discussed at all. Wheres our dostoinstvo??

Phoenix, Dont be so hard on Buktop i think its better to educate people rather then to have a go at them, Buktop is a good bloke and there is no need to be so upset with him. We all have our opinion but we need to be united, we already have people inside especially those in the media who are openly pushing for name changes, we have arseholes who are purposely bringing fear into the people so they are forced to make a decision that will affect everybody including us in the Diaspora.

Phoenix, I urge you to watch the Mirka Velinovska interview on A2, she makes Sarma out of those Komunjari.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Rogi, If you where forced to make a choice what would it be?? You can act tough if you like but im talking about the reality here if we were forced to choose, like i mentioned earlier i would rather get my head chopped off then go for a name change. 3 years ago we where in a terrible situation we where very poor and our backs where against the wall, now its not the case and like 95% of the Macedonians say that they'd only enter EU and Nato as Republic of Macedonia and as Macedonians thats it if they dont like it then they can fuck off.

SOM, Alot has changed since that last interview for Za Makedonskite Raboti, we are in a much better situation then were then. The scare mongering from the Opposition failed and we are still breathing now the momentum is on our side and no there will be no name change, ke padni krv ako treba za ova but some things are just non negotiable and our name and identity is definitely in that category.

Makedonija ke bidi Vechna, Neka Puknat Dushmanite!!
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Prolet, there is never, nor was there ever, a time for a name change.

Prolet, why would you capitulate if you are weak?

Prolet, how can they 'force' us if we refuse to enter their organisations?

Prolet, what has changed?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Prolet,

You're a rollercoaster.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

SOM, Remember if you are forced to change it, we are not forced we are advised to change it and we wont change it its as simple as that. Now that there is a recession and half of europe went close to bankrupt things changed alot and now with Greece Owing more then anybody else in the EU the burden just got heavier for them. When the EU and Nato have enough of the Greek Bulling and plus the heavy debt that they have to pay they will start thinking differently.

SOM, Back then we had threats of war put up against us, that we wont exist as a country, that the Albanians will take over, that we would be split up etc etc We worst part is over now whatever happens we wont be changing our name its that simple.

Prolet, what has changed?
            SOM, We have people with Balls fighting for our name thats whats changed, our citizens are sick and tired of being pushed around so is our diaspora and we are fighting back. We are making counter demands which was something we never did before, we asked about our minority in Egejska Makedonija and we asked for our church to be recognized.

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

I'm not sure what you mean by 'forced to choose'? Forced to choose what? A change in the name?

We cannot be forced and especially not 'forced to choose' (that's not a choice). If they could force us, they would have.

We can always say NO and then deal with whatever consequences it takes, to defend the Macedonian identity.

By the way, now is as good a time as any to get out of the negotiations with minimal assumed 'repercussions', when Greece is at the mercy of its' economic problems and the misguided fear some have of an 'economic blockade' is near impossible.
              Last edited by Rogi; 01-27-2010, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
                SOM, We have people with Balls fighting for our name thats whats changed, our citizens are sick and tired of being pushed around so is our diaspora and we are fighting back. We are making counter demands which was something we never did before, we asked about our minority in Egejska Makedonija and we asked for our church to be recognized.
                Let me get this right, because we didn't have leaders with balls, because we weren't yet sick of being pushed around, because we hadn't make counter-demands - basically, because we were at a weak state - you would rather have capitulated by accepting a name other than the (Republic of) Macedonia? You would rather have fallen to the ground than fight to the end?

Prolet, you're starting to sound like Meto, and you know how he sounds.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

SOM, If we where forced to change our name, we are not forced im sure you would answer the question too if you where forced to make a choice.

Back then SOM we where in Limbo, we didnt know if we would exist as a country i've never pushed for a name change and im not planning on pushing now, i've made myself clear on that. Its a pointless discussion because the Greeks would never accept it, why are we arguing for?? We know what the Greeks are like and we have a tough fight on our hands.

Meto is not the problem here, we need an organization like the UMD that will promote our country and gain support for us in the Diaspora. Weather its the UMD or somebody else we need somebody, we dont have a choice the Greeks are paying over a hundred Million Dollars to wipe us out how do we defend ourselves?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi
                    By the way, now is as good a time as any to get out of the negotiations with minimal assumed 'repercussions', when Greece is at the mercy of its' economic problems and the misguided fear some have of an 'economic blockade' is near impossible.
                    That is a very good point Rogi.

How magnificent would it be if there was an organisation in the Macedonian Diaspora that could advocate for such a move to the Macedonian Government?

Comment

• Rogi
                      • Sep 2008

Prolet,

I have a more important question for you, which is related to the one you're asking, though at a higher ideological level. Answer this question first, to see whether it is worth answering your question or not...

What is the purpose of the existence of an independent Republic of Macedonia?

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                        SOM, If we where forced to change our name, we are not forced im sure you would answer the question too if you where forced to make a choice.

Back then SOM we where in Limbo, we didnt know if we would exist as a country i've never pushed for a name change and im not planning on pushing now, i've made myself clear on that. Its a pointless discussion because the Greeks would never accept it, why are we arguing for?? We know what the Greeks are like and we have a tough fight on our hands.

Meto is not the problem here, we need an organization like the UMD that will promote our country and gain support for us in the Diaspora. Weather its the UMD or somebody else we need somebody, we dont have a choice the Greeks are paying over a hundred Million Dollars to wipe us out how do we defend ourselves?
                        Prolet, the problem is guys like Meto and everybody who thinks there's a possible solution by validating the negotiation process. This problem wouldn't exist if everybody refused outright to negotiate our identity, instead we have Meto advocating triple name formulas, we have idiots that agree to these negotiations, we have corrupt politicians who are proposing name changes and spreading lies...

This negotiation process has been in motion for almost 2 decades, the greeks have nothing to lose by participating whilst each day that we're involved another one or two people drop off and are willing to accept whatever is thrown in their direction...the weak are slowly being eroded away

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

We cannot be forced and especially not 'forced to choose' (that's not a choice). If they could force us, they would have.
                          Rogi, Do you live in fantasy world or something? Ofcourse they can but they wont because then they would have to get their hands dirty. How did they force the Serbs to give up Kosovo?? Why didnt the Serbs attack Kosovo when they Declared independence back in 2008?? Because they would have lost the little land that they have left, its better to bark like a dog on the sidelines then to be ripped to pieces.

How did we capitulate in signing the Ohrid Accord?? How did they force us to put a no fly zone over the Skopska Crna Gora region after we demolished the Albanians in Radusha and Arachinovo?? Where do you live mate honestly??

I remember people saying to Boris Trajkovski to go all out on the Albanians in Arachinovo and Tanushevci and do you know what his response was?? "I cant do it, they will take me to the Hague" so why is he president then when his country is being attacked?? Why didnt he offer his resignation if he was not prepared to make that order??

Kaj sto ima sila nema pravdina remember that.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
                            Back then SOM we where in Limbo, we didnt know if we would exist as a country......
                            Again, the same thing with you. Vangelovski was right, you're exactly like a rollercoaster. You are making the excuse that because we were "in limbo" we should have just settled for something other than our name. What do you mean we didn't know if we would exist as a country? You're scare-mongering like those that you claim to despise, enough with your defeatist attitude, it's pathetic. You don't need to tell me what state Macedonia was in during that time, a name change could never be justified or accepted by most Macedonians barring those like Meto and, unfortunately, you it would seem. Thank God you're not in politics, do sea kizni so ke napraese.
                            Meto is not the problem here, we need an organization like the UMD that will promote our country and gain support for us in the Diaspora. Weather its the UMD or somebody else we need somebody, we dont have a choice........
                            There is always a choice, you've chosen capitulation at our weakest moment. Samio ne znais so tropas, Meto is a problem here, and I choose not to support him as a 'leader' of the Macedonian Diaspora.

You seem to find no problem with the UMD sponsoring some schooling program for Macedonians on the one hand while talking about name changes on the other, that is your choice. Me, I commend much of their work, but their influence where it concerns Macedonian policies should be remain minimal.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Rogi, Do you live in fantasy world or something? Ofcourse they can but they wont because then they would have to get their hands dirty. How did they force the Serbs to give up Kosovo?? Why didnt the Serbs attack Kosovo when they Declared independence back in 2008?? Because they would have lost the little land that they have left, its better to bark like a dog on the sidelines then to be ripped to pieces.

How did we capitulate in signing the Ohrid Accord?? How did they force us to put a no fly zone over the Skopska Crna Gora region after we demolished the Albanians in Radusha and Arachinovo?? Where do you live mate honestly??

I remember people saying to Boris Trajkovski to go all out on the Albanians in Arachinovo and Tanushevci and do you know what his response was?? "I cant do it, they will take me to the Hague" so why is he president then when his country is being attacked?? Why didnt he offer his resignation if he was not prepared to make that order??

You are making irrelevant comparisons to 'justify' a defeatist attitude.

Macedonia will not be bombed for refusing to accept a name change.

No Macedonian will go to the Hague for refusing to accept a name change.

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Prolet, if that was the case the Ohrid Accord probably would have had a clause to initiate a name change as well, to go with the other losses of sovereignty that it stipulated...

This name 'game' is a battle of least resistance...if the Macedonians are percieved as being weak the pressure will fall on us to abandon our identity...if we remain unmoving nobody can touch us because it really isn't anyones problem...unfortunately too many idiots on 'our' side give the silly process a degree of credibility by entertaining somebody elses stupidity...

Comment

Working...
                                X