X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
    Vangelovski is not like minded to Rogi at all. He speaks of ideals and principles but does not experience the reality of the present situation, Vangelovski cannot be reasoned with and therefor is impossible to carry on any sort of discussion with, so I believe UMD is better off without his sort of individuals.
    Buktop, I was willing to cut you some slack as merely representing the other side of the coin. But you state "Vangelovski is not like minded to Rogi at all."

Rogi on the other hand stated:
    "I know why he left and I share his views and positions on Macedonia. "

Perhaps you need to think about what you wrote above and understand how silly it looks. Given that Rogi did his best to encourage Vangelovski to remain on the board for the sake of balance ... I ask you again ... where do you think the balance is now that both Vangelovski and Rogi (both confirmed like minded individuals in relation to Macedonian matters) are no longer on the board?

Think about it and come to the logical conclusion that the UMD is not in the same camp as Rogi and Vangelovski. I will leave it to you to determine what camp they are in. I can't help but think you are not being honest with yourself about this.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Jankovska
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TajnataKniga View Post
      risto, i privated you to call them up and get us an answer so we can end this 'witch hunt'. nobody wants to take the leadership. jankovska?

Leadership and Jankovska don't ever go together TK.
      As I have said before everyone with concerns should email the UMD, so what if they get a lot of emails? It's their job and I am sure they will do it well and everyone will get an answer.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
        • Dec 2009

does everyone need to be in the same camp risto?

Comment

• TajnataKniga
          • Dec 2009

why not?

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
          Leadership and Jankovska don't ever go together TK.
          As I have said before everyone with concerns should email the UMD, so what if they get a lot of emails? It's their job and I am sure they will do it well and everyone will get an answer.
          why not jankovska? i sense some leadership in u.

their inbox must be flooded with emails from people on this forum.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Sorry TK, maybe I should write like I am "texting" you to sound more "ballsy". But you are either absolutely stupid or simply a UMD mouthpiece or both (mixed in with a bit of street cred naturally).

If I was running an organisation, I would seek to correct my public reputation in all instances. I started with an open mind and now am quite sure that certain issues are being avoided on purpose. Do you think a wink and a nudge about wanting to take back the tower of Solun over a phone call will suffice for me? Grow up and stop being such an UMD apologist.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• TajnataKniga
              • Dec 2009

oh what an administrator calling online posters stupid. im stupid. im a mouthpiece, im both, im a macedonian, im an apologist, what else you want to call me?

umd doesnt owe you or anyone an answer. they should give you an answer out of courtesy. so what if they gave you an answer? whatever they give you, you, vangelovski, indigien, pelister, solider, phoenix, warrior will chew them apart regardless. the anti-umd pro-macedonian cause camp. or should i say the dictators of the macedonian cause.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

does everyone need to be in the same camp risto?
                You know what TK, we have a strong idea of what the camp of Vangelovski and Rogi are. When we ask others about their "camp" we are left with smoke and mirrors.

It is quite clear what Vangelovski and Rogi stand for. Amongst other things, they stand for the Macedonian Cause. The UMD does not. Sure, they might tell me they do in a private phone call. But they won't bind themselves to it in a public statement. Why wouldn't they TK? Is there something offensive in the Macedonian Cause as it stands right now? Perhaps it might go against their agenda, whatever it may be.

Any other defenses for UMD TK? Maybe you just think their logo is pretty and that is why your love is blind.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

UMD posts on this forum.
                  UMD uses the internet as its main tool for promotion.
                  MTO is useful for this purpose.
                  The UMD owes the MTO an explanation if it wants to use this place for marketing itself.

If you can't understand that, you are stupid.
                  Although I suppose I should thank you for using full stops and commas.
                  gr8 stf
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

oh what an administrator calling online posters stupid. im stupid. im a mouthpiece, im both, im a macedonian, im an apologist, what else you want to call me?

umd doesnt owe you or anyone an answer. they should give you an answer out of courtesy. so what if they gave you an answer? whatever they give you, you, vangelovski, indigien, pelister, solider, phoenix, warrior will chew them apart regardless. the anti-umd pro-macedonian cause camp. or should i say the dictators of the macedonian cause.
                    Don't get to upset kiddo. Everyone deserves the truth and as an org UMD owes that to the Macedonian diaspora. We all work for the same cause here, all of us. I do believe the communication between UMD and the Macedonian diaspora must improve so things are clearer. The UMD should issue one clear statement, no mixed messages, statement on where they stand and what their views are. They can do that on the forum but they have every right in my opinion not to do it here and do it on their webiste. Afterall we can all very easy visit and read it.
                    You are new here, you will learn

Comment

• Jankovska
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      The UMD owes the MTO an explanation if it wants to use this place for marketing itself.
                      That makes sense Risto.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                        • Dec 2009

i agree jankovska, good post. someone sound.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

TK, we have never censored real dialogue, but in this case, I am not going to read "blah blah wishy washy" as meaningful dialogue. Grow up and ask an adult to read the posts to you if you are having a hard time keeping up.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

thats sad rogi. thanks for explaining to us. good luck with what you are doing. the macedonian cause is great cause.

what was said at the meeting? can you shed some light?
                            kniga, mnogu dosaden si...

I think you know exactly whats going on, whats with the 101 questions.

UMD is falling apart at the seams, its self destructing at an alarming rate and there's not a single person left within the organization that can save this katastrofa...

The Australian branch of UMD has lost a powerful force in Vangelovski and now it seems that Rogi is just as frustrated with the direction that this group is taking and as a result the Australian branch will be much weaker and less effective.
                            That should be ringing alarm bells at UMD HQ but it seems that UMD aren't capable of contolling the damage, UMD is following a METOcentric agenda that is so far removed from the needs of the diaspora or the Republic of Macedonia.

Meto has engaged his stooges in witch-hunts and character assassinations instead of addressing their own and many shortfalls, the previous statements by Meto for name changes, the failure to challenge anti-Macedonian policies like the Interim Accord and Framework Agreement, the disgusting policy of shameless pandering to the US and a consistent and deliberate policy of misrepresenting the views of the diaspora.

Meto, you need to step down from your position as UMD president, you're not leading sheep, ebati ovchar...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

i agree jankovska, good post. someone sound.
                              I feel better when you agree when Jankovska agrees that you are stupid.
                              Sound indeed.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Buktop
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                Buktop, I was willing to cut you some slack as merely representing the other side of the coin. But you state "Vangelovski is not like minded to Rogi at all."

Rogi on the other hand stated:
                                "I know why he left and I share his views and positions on Macedonia. "

Perhaps you need to think about what you wrote above and understand how silly it looks. Given that Rogi did his best to encourage Vangelovski to remain on the board for the sake of balance ... I ask you again ... where do you think the balance is now that both Vangelovski and Rogi (both confirmed like minded individuals in relation to Macedonian matters) are no longer on the board?

Think about it and come to the logical conclusion that the UMD is not in the same camp as Rogi and Vangelovski. I will leave it to you to determine what camp they are in. I can't help but think you are not being honest with yourself about this.
                                What am I not being honest with myself about? Vangelovski can't even dream to be in the same league as Rogi.

Rogi shares Vangelovski's views that Macedonia shouldn't negotiate the name and that they should retain their sovereignty, that is where the similarities stop.

If I was aware of Vangelovski's resignation from the UMD board I would have also encouraged him to stay, but I wasn't and he didn't. He decided it would be better for the Macedonian people if he quit leading the UMD in Australia... If you want me to quote myself for you I already stated that Vangelovski should have remained with UMD, but he neglected to comment on that.

My other problem with Vangelovski is his misrepresentation of UMD bylaws. As stated by Rogi, Vangelovski left UMD on March 14, 2008, UMD bylaws were approved February 16, 2008. If you would like, I will post the relevant quotes where Vangelovski has specifically misrepresented the facts concerning UMD and their bylaws.

I don't know what the balance is now at UMD since I don't know dispositions of the current UMD representatives in Australia. Perhaps you could let me know who they are and what they do? I am only asking because you should know the Australian UMD representatives better than I do.

I cannot help but notice your obvious bias towards Vangelovski RTG. I don't know why you support him considering his actions in this thread

All I can say is that maybe you should double check who you are supporting, anyone can say they support the Macedonian cause, it is ones actions in support of the cause that confirm ones intent...
                                "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                                though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                                Our long awaited hour will draw near
                                and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

Working...
                                X