X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Momce Makedonce
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
    I expect everyone here to back the Heart this week and spur them on to a 9-0 victory!

Bill, here's your chance to change sides...no questions asked.

However if Aloisi is still coach come Sunday, then they'll struggle to put 1 away.
    That`s a great deal and very good for a club that has struggled in the last 5 years.
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• Stojacanec
      • Dec 2009

The way Adelaide are playing, Heart only need 8 men to score those 9 goals.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

$4000 in the end, which is quite good considering the way Heart have been going lately.

In other news, Man United drop another match! Loving the fact that Villa are only a game and goal difference behind the manure.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
          • Jul 2012

$4000 in the end, which is quite good considering the way Heart have been going lately.

In other news, Man United drop another match! Loving the fact that Villa are only a game and goal difference behind the manure.
          That is great for Preston. I heard the score when Heart was down 2-0 and sort of lost any belief they can put in a few. Very happy when I heard they knocked in 3 and earned a draw.

Moyes and Fellaini doing a great job on their secret mission to destroy Man United

In other news, Suarez is the best payer in the EPL and maybe even the world right now.
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• United MKD
            • Jul 2011

Australia is royally f*cked for the World Cup.

Spain, Netherlands and Chile.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
              • Jan 2010

Anyone see this?

melbournre bourke st fighting soccer club 28 dec 2013 - YouTube

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                • Jul 2012

The rivalry has now intensified bettween WSW and MV. 50 Victory fans rocked up outside the pub and started chanting, thats when everything kicked off.

Was a good atmosphere at the game and absolutely gutted to cop that last minute equalizer. Thats football I suppose.

Comment

• Gocka
                  • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Momce Makedonce View Post
                  That is great for Preston. I heard the score when Heart was down 2-0 and sort of lost any belief they can put in a few. Very happy when I heard they knocked in 3 and earned a draw.

Moyes and Fellaini doing a great job on their secret mission to destroy Man United

In other news, Suarez is the best payer in the EPL and maybe even the world right now.
                  Suarez is on fire, can you imagine what the league would have looked like if Arsenal were able to buy him during the summer?

Man U will not finish in the Top 4 this year it will be either Everton or Liverpool, and Arsenal, Chelski, and Man city will all be fighting for the top spot until the last match.

My gunners are sitting on top again after a difficult spell.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                    Suarez is on fire, can you imagine what the league would have looked like if Arsenal were able to buy him during the summer?

Man U will not finish in the Top 4 this year it will be either Everton or Liverpool, and Arsenal, Chelski, and Man city will all be fighting for the top spot until the last match.

My gunners are sitting on top again after a difficult spell.
                    Impressed by the Gunners this year. I believe that they can go on and win it. I think Man City is their biggest competition.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                      • Jan 2010

5 months have passed since any discussion has taken place in this thread, and it's fair to say that it's between Liverpool and City now. Given their form up until the Chelsea game, I had the scousers as my tip, but that loss really hurt them. If they don't win the title you really have to feel for Gerrard. Unfortunately I think he will take that mistake to his grave. Everton was the last hurdle for City I reckon. Villa and West Ham at the Etihad should be fairly straight-forward one would think.

As for the other side of the table, Fulham and Cardiff are down, with Norwich to follow very shortly. I'm glad I can finally relax and not have to worry about relegation for another season. Very solid win for Villa over Hull last night. Things need to change though, and I'm really hoping that this takeover speculation doing the rounds does eventuate.

Bad luck to WSW today. Brisbane have made a habit of scoring late. I read that they've never scored a goal before 85 minutes in a final. It was a pretty dry game, but the turnout and support was great.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

So, World Cup 2014 is here. Does anybody think the Aussies stand a chance at making it past the group games?
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Australia goes down 3-1 against Chile. What a shame, after a terrible start where they conceded 2 goals very early on (maybe if we had Ognenovski there it would have been a different story?) they came back with a great goal by Cahill and looked much better from then on, particularly in the second half. But then in the dying minutes they conceded another goal. At the very least Australia were capable of keeping them to a draw. It wasn't a convincing win, and neither was Brazil's victory over the Croats. So, although it isn't looking good at the moment, anything is possible, especially if we look at the absolute thumping (5-1) the 2010 winners Spain received at the hands of Holland, who were the 2010 runners up.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            Australia goes down 3-1 against Chile. What a shame, after a terrible start where they conceded 2 goals very early on (maybe if we had Ognenovski there it would have been a different story?) they came back with a great goal by Cahill and looked much better from then on, particularly in the second half. But then in the dying minutes they conceded another goal. At the very least Australia were capable of keeping them to a draw. It wasn't a convincing win, and neither was Brazil's victory over the Croats. So, although it isn't looking good at the moment, anything is possible, especially if we look at the absolute thumping (5-1) the 2010 winners Spain received at the hands of Holland, who were the 2010 runners up.
                            That second half was immense. Deserved a draw at the very least but proud of the performance nevertheless. After those 2 goals by Chile the game could've easily fallen apart, but Australia didn't give up. Bresciano was unlucky not to score one of those shots, great saves by the Chilean GK.

I'm disappointed with the result, but only because I think we could've drawn/won the game if things went our way a little more. Spain and Holland will not underestimate us after watching that match, but their attack power will be too much for us to handle. Our real strength to a degree is fitness, and that showed today.

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                              • Jul 2012

The boys killed it in the second half, very unlucky. Mathew Leckie was absolutely phenomenal the entire game, what a player he is.

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

SoM, EM and V...you've all summed it up nicely.

I don't think the score line was a true reflection of the game and it wasn't out of the realms of possibility that we could've bagged a point or even all three.

The start was a disaster for Australia at a time when we needed to take the early steam and emotion out of the game.
                                After going down 2 goals so early in the game my fear was that we were about to get hammered but credit to the Aussies who showed great spirit and composure to work themselves back into the game.

I loved Leckie's second half and he just might be our number one player by the end of the tournament if he takes on the opposition like he did against the Chileans.

If there's such a thing as a good or credible loss, that was it...

ESP v NED...wow, nobody saw that coming...I think that result has blown apart Group B, which makes Australia's inability to get a point out of their opener all the more frustrating...

Comment

Working...
                                X