View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 12:29 AM   #34
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

My dear friends, the entire book will be eventually reflected in the following YouTube playlist link.

I am acutely aware that most Macedonians are tight beyond belief. This is why the entire book will be FREE on YouTube as a "VIDEOBOOK".

First 3 chapters are here already and more will be available on the same link as they are created:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7fO...Y7GaSecO9DQ4qp

The "review" section of the videos contain some discussions about Macedonian matters (among other things) and the presenter is arguably one of the most handsome men I have ever seen in my life. That's not just me saying it. My mother and wife agree!

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote