X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Voltron
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

KKE and the Ecological Party are the most lenient to the Macedonian Issue.
    Im not sure if the Ecological Party made it through this time, but the Commies did with an increased support. Im not to sure on SYRIZA'S stance (they are in a surprise second) but they can be considered soft as well.

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
      Not to be a dick, but you should of applied that tactic on your borders with Kosovo. You would of saved us all the spread of these islamist idiots running rampant close to our borders today.
      Voltron
      You've missed the point altogether, it's not about landmines and borders it's about a realistic solution as opposed to a radical and unacceptable one, put simply, would you like to be on the receiving end of your proposals?
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Voltron
        Banned
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
        Voltron
        You've missed the point altogether, it's not about landmines and borders it's about a realistic solution as opposed to a radical and unacceptable one, put simply, would you like to be on the receiving end of your proposals?
        Sorry Makedonche, but if you see a huge sign with DO NOT ENTER, LANDMINES, and pictures of stick figures blown up then you are entitled to a Darwin Award.

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Sorry Makedonche, but if you see a huge sign with DO NOT ENTER, LANDMINES, and pictures of stick figures blown up then you are entitled to a Darwin Award.
          Voltron
          Ok let's do it your way,..... but why stop there? Let's go and kill them as they try to enter over any border! But wait there's more, why wait till they try and cross, let's kill the bastards when they get near! Hang on Iv'e got any even better idea, let's kill them as soon as they think about crossing over! But wait there's more, since we know where they are going to come from let's do a pre-emptive strike and wipe out the neighbouring country, that way we're guaranteed not to get any more crossing over! Hang on if we do that on all borders and pre-empt a strike on all of the country's that border Greece, then surely that will fix the problem permanently?........do you get it yet?
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Voltron
            Banned
            • Jan 2011

Makedonche there are trespassing laws. If you jump into my fenced area and my dogs tear you apart even though there are clearly marked signs on my property then its not me going out of my way to harm you. Its you doing it to yourself. It is completely unrelated to what your saying.

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Voltron
              You are either part of the problem or part of the solution, what you propose is contributing to the problem, of resolution, by 'unacceptable means', otherwise let's throw 'unacceptable means' out the window and replace it with 'any means', if we do that then where do you stop?

Comment

• Voltron
                Banned
                • Jan 2011

Voltron
                You are either part of the problem or part of the solution, what you propose is contributing to the problem, of resolution, by 'unacceptable means', otherwise let's throw 'unacceptable means' out the window and replace it with 'any means', if we do that then where do you stop?
                The problem is granting asylum to illegal border jumpers Makedonche.
                That is definilty not part of the solution. I really cant see the issue of protecting ones borders. Its not like we plan to implement snipers taking cross border shots. Whoever ignores warnings and gets to the point where there are clearly marked signs stating "Landmines" are suicidal and have a death wish. Its that simple.

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

The problem is granting asylum to illegal border jumpers Makedonche.
                  That is definilty not part of the solution. I really cant see the issue of protecting ones borders. Its not like we plan to implement snipers taking cross border shots. Whoever ignores warnings and gets to the point where there are clearly marked signs stating "Landmines" are suicidal and have a death wish. Its that simple.
                  Voltron
                  OOOHHHH I see what you mean now!....still just to be extra safe let's put barbed wire around our backyards and landmines in the backyards as well, just in case any of the bastards sneak past the border crossings. Suicide is choosing to take your life, murder/accesory to murder is providing the weapon that causes the loss of life.

Comment

• Voltron
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2011

Voltron
                    OOOHHHH I see what you mean now!....still just to be extra safe let's put barbed wire around our backyards and landmines in the backyards as well, just in case any of the bastards sneak past the border crossings. Suicide is choosing to take your life, murder/accesory to murder is providing the weapon that causes the loss of life.
                    Your reasoning reminds me of some people back home always trying to find someone to blame if they trip on a sidewalk in front of a Starbucks Cafeteria. Sue the bastards for not having a sign stating Caution Slippery when its 40 below zero and snowing. Its those people that are destroying our countries Makendonche.

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Your reasoning reminds me of some people back home always trying to find someone to blame if they trip on a sidewalk in front of a Starbucks Cafeteria. Sue the bastards for not having a sign stating Caution Slippery when its 40 below zero and snowing. Its those people that are destroying our countries Makendonche.
                      Voltron
                      Not at all, when you go down the path of using weapons(landmines) of war, as a means of deterrent, then you need to stop and ask yourself who are we at war with? You might want to apply the same principle to the billions that were spent on arms/military over the last 2 decades and what that actually achieved and whether or not you could have done something more useful with that money!

Comment

• Voltron
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2011

Voltron
                        Not at all, when you go down the path of using weapons(landmines) of war, as a means of deterrent, then you need to stop and ask yourself who are we at war with? You might want to apply the same principle to the billions that were spent on arms/military over the last 2 decades and what that actually achieved and whether or not you could have done something more useful with that money!
                        Not at war, just tyring to protect ourselves from the influx of Asian Hordes entering our borders by the thousands. We cant help them, if we were better off maybe but we cant. They should put the pressure on their own homelands to make their countries a better place to live. Its not our problem. And before you mention our parents that moved to US, Australia or Canada that is different. Those countries are multicultural and we conformed to their society. Not the other way around.

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

Not at war, just tyring to protect ourselves from the influx of Asian Hordes entering our borders by the thousands. We cant help them, if we were better off maybe but we cant. They should put the pressure on their own homelands to make their countries a better place to live. Its not our problem. And before you mention our parents that moved to US, Australia or Canada that is different. Those countries are multicultural and we conformed to their society. Not the other way around.
                          Voltron
                          Then why use weapons of war? Which brings me to the point I initially raised about acceptable means, solutions not adding to the problem. Surely there is a more 'acceptable' method other than weapons of war?

Comment

• Voltron
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2011

Voltron
                            Then why use weapons of war? Which brings me to the point I initially raised about acceptable means, solutions not adding to the problem. Surely there is a more 'acceptable' method other than weapons of war?
                            Its no differnt then me having a pair of rottweilers in my yard. If someone is stupid enough to jump the fence after being forwarned through clearly marked signs then again he is just being a fine example of the evolution process.

Just like anything in life, the best approach is the preventative approach. Corrective and after the fact solutions are the most costly and uneffective. You have any better ideas ?

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Its no differnt then me having a pair of rottweilers in my yard. If someone is stupid enough to jump the fence after being forwarned through clearly marked signs then again he is just being a fine example of the evolution process.

Just like anything in life, the best approach is the preventative approach. Corrective and after the fact solutions are the most costly and uneffective. You have any better ideas ?
                              Voltron
                              Big difference between dogs and weapons of war, don't you think?
                              Preventative measures could also include nuking the places these people are coming from, cost effective and instantaneous! There are many ideas and useful suggestions that I could put forward, but unless you or your country searches for other means and discovers what works, in a costly and efficient manner, then no amount of ideas any one else comes up with will work, for the idea to be embraced and implemented it must come from within - this is known as "makedonche's law".

PS more tomorrow - that's enough time off, back to work!
                              Last edited by makedonche; 05-07-2012, 06:36 AM.

Comment

• Onur
                                • Apr 2010

Golden Dawn thugs created their first incident right after the elections.

While their gypsy looking leader entering to the press room for the post-elections conference, a skinhead thug yells to all the journalists to get up and salute him before he enters to the room, just like a junta dictator. One of the journalists doesn't stand up and he gets thrown out from the room by a skinhead thug. Also notice the flag at the background with Nazi SS characters;

NewsIt.gr: Το εγ*ρθητι της Χρυσής Αυγής - YouTube

Here is the original Greek article;

Comment

Working...
                                X