Financial support for a United Macedonia, 1932!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Financial support for a United Macedonia, 1932!

MAKEDONSKI NEPRIKOSNOVEN NARODEN KAPITAL

further,

Upravlenieto na Makedonskiot neprikosnoven naroden kapital pri MAKEDONSKIOT NACIONALEN KOMITET udostvorviava, che g-din

[handwritten text]

Sofia, 1932 godina.

For the non Macedonian speakers:

The document is written in literary Bulgarian language. It clearly states: Makedonski naroden kapital ( Macedonian people's funds ), thereby Makedonskiot nacionalen komitet ( Macedonian national committee ), written in Sofia (capital of Bulgaria), year 1932 ( 15 years before Tito - seems his dad did it ).

The seal and the map behind clarify some things that Greeks and Bulgarians can not get it into their thick heads, Macedonia for the Macedonians!

I thank Voya for bringing this information to our attention!
    Macedonian Truth Organisation
  • Demos
    Banned
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post

MAKEDONSKI NEPRIKOSNOVEN NARODEN KAPITAL

further,

Upravlenieto na Makedonskiot neprikosnoven naroden kapital pri MAKEDONSKIOT NACIONALEN KOMITET udostvorviava, che g-din

[handwritten text]

Sofia, 1932 godina.

For the non Macedonian speakers:

The document is written in literary Bulgarian language. It clearly states: Makedonski naroden kapital ( Macedonian people's funds ), thereby Makedonskiot nacionalen komitet ( Macedonian national committee ), written in Sofia (capital of Bulgaria), year 1932 ( 15 years before Tito - seems his dad did it ).

The seal and the map behind clarify some things that Greeks and Bulgarians can not get it into their thick heads, Macedonia for the Macedonians!

I thank Voya for bringing this information to our attention!

Funny...now please explain to me how the hell do you read and understand Bulgarian since its supposedly an entirely different language than yours.

Comment

• Sarafot
      • Dec 2008

May be like we invented it and Bulagrs which are turic tribe today use it,and belive it is their own!
      Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
      - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
        Funny...now please explain to me how the hell do you read and understand Bulgarian since its supposedly an entirely different language than yours.
        hmm, that is a hard nut to crack...... boy you got me.

Modern Bulgarian has its roots in Old Church Slavonic(in short OCS), OCS was based on the Macedonian dialect spoken in and around Salonica in the 9th century AD.

So why should we not understand the Bulgarian language when it is based on our language to begin with?
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Sarafot
          • Dec 2008

Hard for him to understand,becouse C and M were Greeks!
          Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
          - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

Working...
          X