X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

Pianist Trpceski receives Order of Merits for Macedonia

With his artistic talent, being part of the musical Pantheon of the world piano interpretation, Simon Trpceski became one of the biggest Macedonian ambassadors in the world, President Gjorge Ivanov said presenting an Order of Merits for Macedonia to piano virtuous Simon Trpceski for his achievements in affirming Macedonia's culture.

- Through his subtle mission Simon has confirmed that Macedonia may be geographically small, but spiritually and artistically a big country, whose ceaseless creativity is woven in the global cultural heritage... Simon Trpceski through the keys on his piano proved to the world that Macedonia is a land of exceptional artists, said the Macedonian head of state.

Trpceski thanked all those who contributed to his professional development. - I thank my family for showing me the way to the stars and my professors, the Romanovs for showing me the taste of music, the pianist said.

- I am a product of the Macedonian musical education and I highlight this fact with pride everywhere in the world, he added at a ceremony held in President's residence.

Music critics say Trpceski is a musician with rare talent, who conquers the world of classical music as Alexander the Great had conquered the ancient world.

Trpceski wrapped up his concert activities this year with an European tour with the prestigious London Philharmonic Orchestra.

In May Simon Trpceski performed with the Bolshoi Theater Orchestra in Skopje, which is considered to be the cultural highlight of the year in Macedonia.
    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Excellent.
    Through his subtle mission Simon has confirmed that Macedonia may be geographically small, but spiritually and artistically a big country, whose ceaseless creativity is woven in the global cultural heritage
    This is a lovely description.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
      • Sep 2008

put our stolen land together (Egej, Vardar, Pirin, Mala Prespa, Golo Brdo, Gora, Prohor Pchinski = MACEDONIA) and you will have also a great country.
      1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
      2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

Working...
      X