X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
    Sounds like a circus is anything serius on the agenda?.
    George, this is what will happen. No, big name entertainment this time like their aLive picture would have you believe - very expensive having a band like Synthesis. Next, no one wants to be the president so Meto will either get someone else to be the "front man" to create the illusion something has changed or just continue until he gets that job offer. End, some sort of "resolution" on a piece of paper.

I can get them Jordan Mitev ..

YouTube - Jordan Mitev - Dojdi mi

I happen to know what Macedonians in diaspora really want and not one of the names on their wish list is able to guarantee it.
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 04-26-2011, 07:54 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

That is certainly going to cost big bucks.It's getting beyond the pail more ridiculous as time goes.
      By the way MK have you seen the delgates we have to vote for in the diaspora.Meto is one of them.How lucky are we.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        By the way MK have you seen the delgates we have to vote for in the diaspora
        I don't think there is a list? I think George Atanasoski understands what we want in diaspora .. no eu, no nato, our flag, our name etc ..

YouTube - nikoj nema pravo da pregovara za moeto ime.mp4
        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 04-27-2011, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
          • Oct 2009

Read the Macedonian Diaspora Spring Bulletin, by clicking here: http://myemail.constantcontact.com/M...id=zgjU3U6MgzE

In this issue...
          :: 2010 UMD Bitove Scholarships Awarded
          :: 1st Macedonian Food Festival in Australia
          :: Congressional Macedonia Caucus
          :: Save $50, Register Today for 3rd Annual UMD Global Conference
          :: UMD Helps Baba and Dedo in Macedonia
          For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
          http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
          Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
          Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
          Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• indigen
            • May 2009

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
            UMD to EU: Macedonians Speak “Macedonian”, Not “Official Language”

The United Macedonian Diaspora (“UMD”) expresses its strong outrage that the European Parliament has ceased referring – in official European Union (“EU”) documents -- to the Republic of Macedonia’s language as “Macedonian” and, instead, has begun using the mindless term “official language”. UMD, on behalf of its members and supporters in the EU, North America, Australia and elsewhere, calls on the EU to immediately end this highly offensive practice.
            UMD, on behalf of its members and supporters

Umdovci finally came to their senses! I hope they stick to this qualifier for their supposed support base as it will definitely diffuse reaction to one of the main provocative elements emanating from their media propaganda slogans up to now!!!

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

They aren't doing anything.You know it reminds me on americanism because they are talking the talk & walking the walk.But nothing is achieved.If we are to beleive the Words" UMD,on behalf of it's members & supporters."It sounds like a nice ring to it in essence what have they done is buggerall.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

George, not sure if you seen the Youtube video's when RTG said to Meto you have the chance to do something very positive yet they (board) choose to disregard that advice and now find themselves behind the eight ball - hooked.

Trial and error? If so, it's not going to be at my expense as a Macedonian.

RTG, can you please post those 2 links again? Thanks

This was a few years ago in Toronto and you will see Alsksandar (UMD) searching for something .. did he find it?

YouTube - Risto Stefov
                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-01-2011, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                  • Oct 2009

UMD is pleased to provide you with the latest UMD Voice Spring 2011 Issue! For the first-time ever, UMD Voice is now in Macedonian.

Click HERE to read in English and Macedonian: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/566/1/

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

UMD is pleased to provide you with the latest UMD Voice Spring 2011 Issue! For the first-time ever, UMD Voice is now in Macedonian.

Click HERE to read in English and Macedonian: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/566/1/
                    A quote from Meto's letter in UMD Voice which basically summarises his entire worldview:

To achieve on of our broadest goals of strengthening and protecting Macedonian culture, the Macedonian people cannot do it alone.
                    Who else do you want to strengthen and protect Macedonian culture? Meto provides the answer:

Bosniak, Croatian, Hungarian, Jewish, Turkish and Ukraining communities.
                    Really, they will help strenghten and protect our culture?
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                      • Oct 2009

UMD Outraged Over Greek Neo-Nazi Vandalism in Australia

The United Macedonian Diaspora (“UMD”) expressed its outrage over the May 3, 2011 outburst of violent Greek nationalism underlined with Neo-Nazi ideology that has targeted Macedonians in Australia. Destruction of property of the Macedonian football club Altona Magic in Melbourne has resonated in the wider Macedonian-Australian community with questions about the extent to which Greek Neo-Nazi groups are willing to go in their anti-Macedonian actions. Considering this is just one in a series of attacks by Greek Neo-Nazis against Macedonian-Australians, a worrisome atmosphere has weighed in over Australia’s Macedonian communities.

Read full press releases and see pictures here: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/567/1/

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Since, money is the driving force of your US lead operation can you do non UMD members here (99.9%) a favor and post full articles rather then trying to make small money "pay per click" from those that do not care to support you in anyway, shape or form?

My two cent$ ..
                        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-05-2011, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

The United Macedonian Diaspora (“UMD”) expressed its outrage over the May 3, 2011 outburst of violent Greek nationalism underlined with Neo-Nazi ideology that has targeted Macedonians in Australia. Destruction of property of the Macedonian football club Altona Magic in Melbourne has resonated in the wider Macedonian-Australian community with questions about the extent to which Greek Neo-Nazi groups are willing to go in their anti-Macedonian actions. Considering this is just one in a series of attacks by Greek Neo-Nazis against Macedonian-Australians, a worrisome atmosphere has weighed in over Australia’s Macedonian communities.

Read full press releases and see pictures here: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/567/1/
                          Meto,

Don't you think this is vandalism on your own website:

UMD taking credit for inter-state relations again?
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Tom, you know who stops the UMD from using the real flag on their own website .. themselves. That piece of shit ONLY represents some Macedonians - not most.

World Macedonian Diaspora
                            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-06-2011, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

As a non member of any paid Macedonian organization I often review ALL ethnic Macedonian groups equally and look for trends and inconsistency's. It, has now been over 6 years and to an infrequent observer it would appear (illusion) that the UMD have made major strides or were able to change policies of governments and or organizations such as the UN, NATO, EU and OSCE.

NOT A CHANCE

The UMD and the MPO are both PRO American activist organization and they have both failed badly regarding .. Macedonia for the Macedonians. Which Macedonians? Which Macedonian flag?

They're BOTH lying to you and will continue to lie to you. If you let them.

YouTube - nikoj nema pravo da pregovara za moeto ime.mp4

NOTE

Early, Macedonians who arrived in Diaspora countries in the late 1800's until the early 1960's had no choices, you do so choose wisely.
                              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-06-2011, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Folks, Mathew Nemitz has a direct mandate and that's to see that a mutual acceptable agreement is made between Macedonia and Athens. Macedonia MUST change their name and Athens must agree. Maybe, UMD can invite Spiro Crvenkovski and Lupcho Georgieff next time to New York?

NO WINNERS OR LOSERS - DORA MITSOTAKIS

F OFF
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-06-2011, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X