Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zadan
    • Jun 2010

you dont understan this guy, he want poewer and to be famos, not mony. he never take mony, not even from goverment. now he work 1 yer for ministerstvo za zdravstvo for no mony!!! just to be in the media.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by zadan View Post

btw, these fotos of vaknin in prison are falsificated: izrael do not use latin script, only hebrew letters. also he is definatly more than 166 cm, i see him in lecture. no need to use falsificat against vaknin, he is enoug stupid to destry himself with own words.
      The prison photo is straight from CBC television so speak to the producers. (CBC logo bottom right)
      Psychopaths... we usually only know them from Hollywood movies. We never expect them to enter our real life. But, the psychopath is closer than you...
      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-09-2010, 08:08 AM.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• zadan
        • Jun 2010

why you react so agresive, makedonska kafana? i didnt do anyting bad to you.

i see the movi maybe ten times, but the fotos are fotoshop, not real. i see vaknin in realty. plus he was arest in 1990, not 1995, etc. this are falsificats. many information in the movi is complet bulshit (vaknin iq, that he was rich, have his own airoplane, and other gluposti).

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

why you react so agresive, makedonska kafana? i didnt do anyting bad to you.

i see the movi maybe ten times, but the fotos are fotoshop, not real. i see vaknin in realty. plus he was arest in 1990, not 1995, etc. this are falsificats. many information in the movi is complet bulshit (vaknin iq, that he was rich, have his own airoplane, and other gluposti).
          My point is that they were used by CBC and I have no doubt that he's a criminal, they research first.

Comment

• Rogi
            • Sep 2008

I generally and most always quite vehemently disagree with what Sam Vaknin has to say, or write.

However, in many respects, I find it difficult to disagree with the above two quotes when considering the amateurish nature of Macedonian politics and Government, corruption and privatisation over the last 20 years and some of the despicable things that the Macedonians have brought upon themselves (Flag change, Interim Accord, Framework Agreement, modification of electoral boundaries to give the Albanian minority the balance of power, inability to recognise when an unattainable carrot is being dangled, etc) - I however disagree with the assessment that the Macedonians lack the cultural background to have a state of their own, I think that is an absurd statement in every aspect.

Though, I also particularly agree with the second quote, Macedonia is not ready for EU accession, in fact EU accession would make Macedonia so uncompetitive that it would destroy most industry and the entire agricultural sector.
            Last edited by Rogi; 09-09-2010, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• MHRMI
              • Dec 2009

It was put on the site by mistake. It was removed.

Comment

• zadan
                • Jun 2010

i always say he is criminal, what is new? but he was arest in 1990 and the fotos are falsificat. i kno more about vaknin then cbc and you together. you canot hate vaknin more then me and you didnt invest 7 yers of reserch about him like i did. you can believ what i tell you more then cbc or any other else.

Comment

• zadan
                  • Jun 2010

MHMRI, pleas talk to yor frend slavko mangovski not to show intervie with vaknin on sonce tv. please, please read this:

vaknin is ataking makedonija and makedonian pepol, call them teski seljaci and mangovski say yes this is the trut!!! what hapen to this patriot and to soncogled tv??? pleas, please stop this katastrofa!
                  Last edited by zadan; 09-09-2010, 11:03 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

• ArMakedon
                    • Aug 2010

Ние на ја сакаме ЕУ, си ја сакаме сам обединета Македонија
                    "The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him." — Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

i always say he is criminal, what is new? but he was arest in 1990 and the fotos are falsificat. i kno more about vaknin then cbc and you together. you canot hate vaknin more then me and you didnt invest 7 yers of reserch about him like i did. you can believ what i tell you more then cbc or any other else.
                      Want to be on CBC to expose Samual Vaknin? Just because he's married doesn't mean ANYTHING .. it's only for "show" and he may really be a VERY confused homosexual.

People have been known to hide behind other's, not news.

SAM VAKNIN - ONE LIE AFTER ANOTHER (SEE CRVENKOVSKI & GLIGOROV)
                      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-09-2010, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                        • Sep 2008

What a nazified macedonian sun, Arian Macedonian, pretty ugly if you ask me. I canīt for the life of me understand Macedonians, or Slovenians, or Poles, or Russians that are nazis. It so... contradictory.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
                          What a nazified macedonian sun, Arian Macedonian, pretty ugly if you ask me. I canīt for the life of me understand Macedonians, or Slovenians, or Poles, or Russians that are nazis. It so... contradictory.
                          It makes more sense to me that the Catholics are involved but I don't understand the involvement of the Orthodox Christians...just take a look over at 'stormfront', some of the most vile characters are the serbs and the 'greeks'...

Comment

• Daskalot
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
                            I find disgusting, ArMakedon are you a nazi?
                            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• zadan
                              • Jun 2010

vaknin

vaknin is be in nigeria in 1983 (coup), russia 1998 (rubel colapse), makedonija 1996-7 (invent gruevski who is be zero before vaknin find him and publish with him dialogs), grate britan and usa 1983-5 (iran-contra afair), 1991-5 serbia (advisor to mks and beobanka, milosevic tools). in his articl he admit to work with mossad, shbtai kalmanovic. he is dark figure. all international media write about him and intervie him and even stupid makedonian media. dont try to understand vaknin like some other peoples.
                              Last edited by zadan; 09-10-2010, 02:59 AM. Reason: ad

Comment

• zadan
                                • Jun 2010

more

vaknin also say in intervie to sonce tv makedonijans are not nation and have no future as drzava, they only take never give. big hate and mangovski and sonce tv will publish this gjubre!

Comment

Working...
                                X