Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

UMD on the vote issue i know a lot weain't getting it the way other countries give the vote to the diaspora,
    I was there win 2006 when i heard gruevski say over macedonian tv that he is going to give the diaspora the vote .that has not materialised the only thing i heard on sbs radio in 2010 by the macedonian ambassador is that yes you can vote by buying yourself a passport & flying to macedonia in the next election yes you can vote.Gruevski knows full well if he gives the vote to the diaspora that will affect the balance of power a lot of things won't work in macedonia & the status quo will be affected.
    Last edited by George S.; 02-27-2011, 10:24 PM. Reason: edit
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• El Bre
      • Sep 2008

I agree with Bill, unless someone steps forward and is absolutely clear on this issue, it's like choosing between the frying pan and the fire.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Well, we all probably admit that the Macedonian government has duped Macedonians from the beginning and expect we have all cross sections of Macedonian schools of thought finally accepting that Macedonia is on the chopping block.

I personally have been attacked for taking aggressive positions with people who did not seem to know what has already been known. To have the intentions of the Macedonian government so clearly revealed today, it is beyond my imagination as to how any form of support can be given to the ideologically challenged people of Macedonia from its government to its DPMNE supporters all the way through to the Serb arse kissing SDSM supporters.

When Macedonia inevitably rots in a national wasteland, where will I (as an Aegean Macedonian) point to my ancestry? Will it be in Greece where a real battle for the Macedonian identity transpired over hundreds of years. Where billions of modern day equivalent US dollars and support was used to destroy our people ..... or should I point to the little protecorate to the north of Greece that is no longer called Macedonia. One had hundreds of thousands of brave fighters for the Macedonian Cause, the other has never gone to war to fight for a single thing, yet lost every time.

Is there hope for Macedonia? Not with the current leadership and not with the slave mentality mindset that is prevalent in Macedonia.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• El Bre
          • Sep 2008

On the other hand, could this be spun in another direction? Did the Macedonians accept these proposals knowing full well that they would be rejected so that they would appear to be respecting the process?

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by El Bre View Post
            On the other hand, could this be spun in another direction? Did the Macedonians accept these proposals knowing full well that they would be rejected so that they would appear to be respecting the process?
            I knew this same old BS would resurface....it was only a matter of time, but I expected it from the usual suspects.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

El bre, regardless if this is the case, Macedonia has now officially accepted (Skopje) + plus some other unknown names. This means these are the best it can ever get in negotiations!!

So if that was the logic, when the letter was put forward.. well...
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                El bre, regardless if this is the case, Macedonia has now officially accepted (Skopje) + plus some other unknown names. This means these are the best it can ever get in negotiations!!

So if that was the logic, when the letter was put forward.. well...
                Volk, Macedonia accepted (Skopje) in 2008 for the purpose of NATO membership. (UMD, by the way, defended that position).

I'm wondering if your views on the ICJ case have changed in light of the information that you seem to have understood for the first time today?
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volk
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                  Volk, Macedonia accepted (Skopje) in 2008 for the purpose of NATO membership. (UMD, by the way, defended that position).

I'm wondering if your views on the ICJ case have changed in light of the information that you seem to have understood for the first time today?
                  you ran a nice mery-go round for the ICJ discussion (like you always do) , not answering the most important question regarding it. I have zero intention of placing any energy into endless 'ego' arguments with you, I have far for important things to do.
                  Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

you ran a nice mery-go round for the ICJ discussion (like you always do) , not answering the most important question regarding it. I have zero intention of placing any energy into endless 'ego' arguments with you, I have far for important things to do.
                    This is what we are up against gentlemen. Even after having a brief epiphany, old loyalties die hard...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Volk, hope you enjoyed your brief stay in reality 3 posts ago, but I see that you have quickly reverted back to the same ICJ garbage where in fact it was YOU who was running in circles. Put your pride and ego to the side and try and capture that moment of clarity you seemed to have had a short while ago.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

Macedonia is a very generous country, it likes to give blank cheques to its neighbors! The first blank cheque was to Greece in 1995, the package included Macedonia accepting "FYROM" for international use, abandoning the minority issue (changing the constit.), changing the flag, and giving up use of the Macedonian sun in any shape or form.

The second blank cheque was given to the Albanians in 2001, the package included making Albanian an official language, changing municipal borders in their benefit, and letting terrorists walk free and giving them key positions in the government.

Now it's time for a third blank cheque! We will change our name in the constit., passports, identity, and anything else that Greece wants us to do... All Greece needs to do is ... tell us where to sign!
                        Last edited by Niko777; 02-27-2011, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• Volk
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          Volk, hope you enjoyed your brief stay in reality 3 posts ago, but I see that you have quickly reverted back to the same ICJ garbage where in fact it was YOU who was running in circles. Put your pride and ego to the side and try and capture that moment of clarity you seemed to have had a short while ago.
                          My interpretation to the reasons why Macedonia is at ICJ is not set, I wanted peoples opinions as to why it is there.

The official reason was to enter EU and NATO under FYROM, to enforce the 'accord'. However since the court has no power to do this there must be another reason. I queried peoples thoughts as to why it would do it, some people answered, you did not, neither did your pal Vangelovski.

I offered some scenarios that where unlikely and now impossible. My question still remains legitimate and your answers absent.

Frankly considering the the new piece of information, I am not even interested in it anymore.
                          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

There was nothing to be interested in, in the first place. You now see that.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

My interpretation to the reasons why Macedonia is at ICJ is not set, I wanted peoples opinions as to why it is there.

The official reason was to enter EU and NATO under FYROM, to enforce the 'accord'. However since the court has no power to do this there must be another reason. I queried peoples thoughts as to why it would do it, some people answered, you did not, neither did your pal Vangelovski.

I offered some scenarios that where unlikely and now impossible. My question still remains legitimate and your answers absent.

Frankly considering the the new piece of information, I am not even interested in it anymore.
                              Our answers are there - vassal interests from amatuer politicians. Milososki's letter is just one more confirmation, one that you will eventually ignore and come back to justify at some stage.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

I agree with Bill, unless someone steps forward and is absolutely clear on this issue, it's like choosing between the frying pan and the fire.
                                Here is a question i want anyone to answer.

If SDSM was to come out with a pre election promise, where they were to end negotiations (which would then mean the chances of EU entry in the near future would end)

Would SDSM win support?

My answer IMHO is no. Infact, they will not only not gain support, but they will loose the minority that they already have.

My point is not to defend politicians or take any blame away from them, its more of an attack on citizens who i believe is the main cause of this problem we face.
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X