X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Mr Brandy View Post
    I didn't realize the UMD were in charge of the name negotiations.
    Well, when Matthew Nemitz told them (UMD) that Macedonia MUST make a name compromise to gain NATO and EU membership so WHY are they lying today?

Sooner or latter the UMD will be exposed for what they knew and when! (Reeker)
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-01-2011, 07:59 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Mr Brandy
      • May 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
      Well, when Matthew Nemitz told them (UMD) that Macedonia MUST make a name compromise to gain NATO and EU membership so WHY are they lying today?

MK - at least when others criticize UMD they tend to draw an inference from a UMD statement and then promote their opinion.

You rather just make things up that have no basis in fact or evidence - you keep promoting conspiracy theories.

Do you know something more? - would you mind sharing some of your insider knowledge of the workings of UMD?

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Why on Earth would nemitz be discussing anything with UMD?

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          Why on Earth would nemitz be discussing anything with UMD?
          Becaue UMD tells him they represent 500,000 Macedonian Americans.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Mr Brandy
            • May 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
            Becaue UMD tells him they represent 500,000 Macedonian Americans.
            Again Tom - are you privy to some insider information you would like to share? Are you aware of a conversation between Nimetz and UMD?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Again Tom - are you privy to some insider information you would like to share? Are you aware of a conversation between Nimetz and UMD?
              It will come out sooner or later and if indeed the UMD were told things like a name change is a MUST by either Matty or Philco the shit will hit the fan because they're withholding information from members.

Do me a favor and lay off the juice in 2011.

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                • May 2010

It will come out sooner or later and if indeed the UMD were told things like a name change is a MUST by either Matty or Philco the shit will hit the fan because they're withholding information from members.

Do me a favor and lay off the juice in 2011.
                Alex I think you're in the wrong place - this isn't the
                Macedonian "Make shit up about UMD and hope something sticks" Forum

- I believe its called the Macedonian Truth Forum. Correct me if I am wrong but I think the founders of site intended to have this as a place that would aid in disseminating the truth about Macedonians as defined by the Macedonian Cause.

Instead you are concocting consipracy theories that have not one shread of evidence in fact - why don't you cut out the bullshit and stick to the truth.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

mr brandy i hope you are laying off the juice for 2011.As for the umd they are fucked up organization who only cares about getting more Suckers(members) so it can raise money.One of the pretexts is raising money to stop the negotiating.MK is on the right track he is following up on the umd to come clean.So far they are doging questions.In other words there is a secret agenda here.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

this isn't the Macedonian "Make shit up about UMD and hope something sticks" Forum
                    Neither is it the Macedonian "Free Advertisement and dodge questions" Forum. Do you agree?

Instead you are concocting consipracy theories that have not one shread of evidence in fact - why don't you cut out the bullshit and stick to the truth.
                    Well many of what you call "Conspiracy theories" are also not being challenged (by UMD) with not one shread of evidence. They prefer to dodge.- Why don't they cut out the bullshit and stick to the truth.

By the way, I'm still waiting on this very important action by UMD.

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                    To whom it may concern,

Regarding the letter from UMD sent to the Macedonian Government calling for an end to negotiations with greece.

Any response yet from Gruevski and co?

If No, why not and is the UMD going to follow up and insist on a response.
                    Or was this letter a half hearted attempt (thats if such letter was sent) in order to pacify the Macedonians that have UMD worked out?
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

If you go to the UMD website, you will not only find a press release, but you will find photo's to go along with it.

You act like UMD's ignorent stooges that Meto sends out in his own defence and who have no idea what they are on about. You should research who you are defending before you call what YOU imagine are bluffs.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Brandoff, the problem is not just with me it's what the majority of Macedonians are saying so it's not me that must be held accountable but the group you belong to! New Years Cruise photo's?

Better off donating to the Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto but one could easily argue that i vie dece ste dosta bolni - samo za pari i nisto drugo

- we raised $30,000 in 2 weeks

Not much when you have a few millionaires? When you raise $500,000 then post that information.
                        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-01-2011, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                          • May 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          If you go to the UMD website, you will not only find a press release, but you will find photo's to go along with it.

You act like UMD's ignorent stooges that Meto sends out in his own defence and who have no idea what they are on about. You should research who you are defending before you call what YOU imagine are bluffs.
                          Oh yes - you must be referring to the meeting that happened almost 2 years ago - my comment was related to your statement

"Becaue UMD tells him they represent 500,000 Macedonian Americans."

How do you know what was said in that meeting much less the above statement?

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                            • May 2010

Brandoff, the problem is not just with me it's what the majority of Macedonians are saying so it's not me that must be held accountable but the group you belong to! New Years Cruise photo's?

Better off donating to the Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto but one could easily argue that i vie dece ste dosta bolni - samo za pari i nisto drugo

- we raised $30,000 in 2 weeks

Not much when you have a few millionaires? When you raise $500,000 then post that information.
                            Majority? Really! Do you have one shread of factual evidence to back up that statement? Have you conducted a telephone poll? Or are you basing your opinion on "gut instinct"?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mr Brandy
                              How do you know what was said in that meeting much less the above statement?
                              Are you suggesting the UMD would have been truthful and transparent about their membership numbers? Do you think speaking on behalf of 300 members would have made quite the same impact? Remember the good old days when the UMD used to say on forums that they speak only on behalf of their members? I always disagreed because it continues to pretend it represents the entire Macedonian Diaspora .... much less the 500,00 Macedonians in USA.
                              Originally posted by Mr Brandy
                              Have you conducted a telephone poll? Or are you basing your opinion on "gut instinct"?
                              Has UMD done a telephone poll? What gave Meto the idea that the Diaspora was for changing the name of Macedonia to get into EU/NATO? As recently as a few weeks ago he gave a big thumbs up to an article that suggested Macedonia needs to get more reasonable about these issues pertaining to our identity. Yet my gut instinct tells me that Macedonia is yet to assert its identity enough. Gut instinct can be a good thing if it is in tune with what the Diaspora wants.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

2011 we are still waiting for the umd to do something regarding representing macedonian intersts.But it seems to be their own & simply referring us to yheir wemsite & avoiding hard questioning.We all have a gut instinct that nothing will come out of the umd.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X