Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Makedonche, Napoleon has a habit of finding interesting articles for us. He is our favourite ladyboy.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Makedonche, Napoleon has a habit of finding interesting articles for us. He is our favourite ladyboy.
      Napoleon
      Apologies and all credit to you!!!!
      RTG
      Your thoughts on the greenback and it's demise or rise based on Greece's impact on Euro?
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Euro down, Greenback up by a bit, Aussie up by more against both. None of this is necessarily good.
        Risto the Great

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Napoleon View Post
          http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/f...vereignty.html

Considering that Greece has now temporarily lost their EU voting rights together with the general anti-Greek attitutes prevailing in Europe lately, I hope the politicians in Macedonia are taking advantage of this situation. This is the perfect time for lobbying EU members for recognition of Macedonian under its constitutional name.
          If i am reading this corectly, Its only a one off situation for some meeting next month, as you say Napolean, "temporarily".

But, this tells me that the EU can at any stage block any EU member state from voting. We get many EU politicians stating suport for Macedonia. Yet, they do not take this option to block Greece from voting when it comes to Macedonia's entry.

So these monkeys in the EU feel that, blocking Greece from voting next month, for no other reason than to give them a slap on the hand or as they put it "symbolic", as a more deserving and nesesary reason, Than the security of the Balkans, stability of a Nation, Human rights, Justice, and protecting a ethnicity from instinction.
          Last edited by Bill77; 02-16-2010, 06:52 PM.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
            RTG
            Good find!!! - I read last week in FT or some other online source that if Greece is bailed out they stop damage to Euro, if Greece is not bailed out the greenback will surge/strengthen, I can't see US backing any bailout, what do you make of it?PS - take their vote away is a minimum requirement in my view, kick them out of EU for corruption & dishonesty is my preffered option otherwise EU is laughing stock of world!!
            makedonche,
            RTG would be better at answering this. Evan though it was not directed at me, I would like to give my point of view briefly with out diverting from the topic to much. This is a economic question that i have a little knowledge of. But i understand just enough to help my currency trading (Forex).

Just a few points, USA do not want a worthless Dollar. It hurts there importing. They do not want a strong Dollar, it hurts there exporting. so what they look for is a balance. The curent situation of the Green back is very sick. At one stage, there was rumours going around that USA were themselves going to introduce the euro (which was far fetched). But many US stores at one stage last year started to eccept/prefered Euros, thats how sick the Green back became. China and Russia at one stage produced and showed the world an example of a newly created world major currencie that would replace the USD. China and Russia both pushed for this change. So curently, its in USA best interest, for the Green back to strengthen.
            Last edited by Bill77; 02-16-2010, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
              makedonche,
              RTG would be better at answering this. Evan though it was not directed at me, I would like to give my point of view briefly with out diverting from the topic to much. This is a economic question that i have a little knowledge of. But i understand just enough to help my currency trading (Forex).

Just a few points, USA do not want a worthless Dollar. It hurts there importing. They do not want a strong Dollar, it hurts there exporting. so what they look for is a balance. The curent situation of the Green back is very sick. At one stage, there was rumours going around that USA were themselves going to introduce the euro (which was far fetched). But many US stores at one stage last year started to eccept/prefered Euros, thats how sick the Green back became. China and Russia at one stage produced and showed the world an example of a newly created world major currencie that would replace the USD. China and Russia both pushed for this change. So curently, its in USA best interest, for the Green back to strengthen.
              Bill
              Thanks for your thoughts, I expected as much!
              it does make you wonder what lengths the US will go to to shore up their currency!
              Last edited by makedonche; 02-16-2010, 08:30 PM.
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Rogi
                • Sep 2008

But if Greece is set to go under, interest rates in AU will probably hold steady instead of going up (as is expected) for a few more months.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

I think Australia has been kidding itself about how awesome its economy has been. Rates need to be on hold for quite a while longer. The investment allowance stopped on December 31st and the economy has definitely noticed the contracted demand.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                    But if Greece is set to go under, interest rates in AU will probably hold steady instead of going up (as is expected) for a few more months.
                    Inflation is usualy the key indicator for interest rates movement in normal market conditions. How would the dilema in Greece affect Australia?

The health of the Australian economy is influenced by the Chinese economy. What has hapened in these past 12 months or so, is evident that The USA nor Europe dont have much impact to what happens down under. Mabe this should be a lesson for Macedonia.

The latest hint of rate rise, is a knee jerk reaction to the latest positive Aus unemployment rate. Good sign for a strong economy. These bloody banks are quick to raise rates at any sign of improvement, but hesitate and delay to lower when the chips are down.

This is starting to sound like a CNBC or Bloomberg site now.
                    Last edited by Bill77; 02-16-2010, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Bill, I think it is more accurate to say that China is having an increasing influence on Australia's economy. The USA and Europe still have an impact ... but maybe slightly less than before.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• I of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

I read in the recent Economist that the IMF may also be kept out for another reason because the IMF’s chief Dominique Strauss Kahn, may be a rival to President Sarkozy in 2012. Strauss now ranks as France’s most popular politician according by TNS Sofres (polling company) A Hypethetical run-off vote, Kahn would beat Sarkozy 52% to 48%

A lot of Politics and pride being thrown around in this mess
                        No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          Bill, I think it is more accurate to say that China is having an increasing influence on Australia's economy. The USA and Europe still have an impact ... but maybe slightly less than before.
                          Yes USA does have some influence. But evan though our economy is not perfect, i think we came out of this virtualy unscathed and one of the reasons is thanks to our mining industrie that is keeping us afloat, and we know how much china needs it when things are healthy in there back yard.

Where as in Greece's case and what affect they would have, so what, we don't Get Greek yogurt or zaziki to put on our kebabs if they go down. lol

Comment

• Napoleon
                            • Dec 2008

Ecomonic implications aside, I really hope the Macedonian government is taking advantage of the situation. The only reason that the EU countries have gone along with Greece's irrational demands and racist behavior during the last 20 years was due to concerns regarding the monetary Eurozone as well as trying to present a 'unified' EU front to the public. The motivations for supporting Greece at the expense of Macedonia have now disapeared.

Therefore it is essential that Germany is lobbied immediately, as they will inevitably be tasked with bailing out Greece. Because of this, there is a very big anti-Greece mood in Germany at the moment which Macedonia can take advantage of. If Germany can be convinced to recognise Macedonia under its constitutional name at next months EU meeting, the other EU members would certaintly follow and Greece cannot do a thing as they have no voting power.

This is a great opportunity for Macedonia...but I don't think it will last long so its essential that its not taken for granted.

Yes thats right RTG...the name's Napoleon but feel free to call me TOULA!!!

TOULA Wants To DANCE!!!
                            In terms of iconoclastic daring, Head On has no equal in Australian cinema. It broke so many rules, offended so many polite conventions, attacked so many silences, that it left audiences stunned and gulping for air. (Video excerpt 3.04 minutes This clip chosen to be M)
                            Last edited by Napoleon; 02-16-2010, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• fyrOM
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2010

This is the best news I have heard since Greece’s economic wows were made public.hahahahaha

I looked at the clock and thought it must be after 5 in Macedonia so I poured myself a mastika or two (shhhh) to celebrate. I can hardly wait to hear that place has blown themselves up internally. Dang it im having a third.

This whole name issue is so simple when you consider most eu states want Macedonia in under her own name. all they need to do is have majority voting instead of unanimous votes.

Just my 2 cents on the economic posts.
                              It is true that our economy is more directly affected by china but intern her economy is affected by the usa and eu. A lower euro strengthens the dollar which is what they need. Time to sell the aussie and wait for the dollar to go up before buying it again.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Napoleon View Post
                                Ecomonic implications aside, I really hope the Macedonian government is taking advantage of the situation. The only reason that the EU countries have gone along with Greece's irrational demands and racist behavior during the last 20 years was due to concerns regarding the monetary Eurozone as well as trying to present a 'unified' EU front to the public. The motivations for supporting Greece at the expense of Macedonia have now disapeared.

Therefore it is essential that Germany is lobbied immediately, as they will inevitably be tasked with bailing out Greece. Because of this, there is a very big anti-Greece mood in Germany at the moment which Macedonia can take advantage of. If Germany can be convinced to recognise Macedonia under its constitutional name at next months EU meeting, the other EU members would certaintly follow and Greece cannot do a thing as they have no voting power.

This is a great opportunity for Macedonia...but I don't think it will last long so its essential that its not taken for granted.

Yes thats right...the name's Napoleon but you can all call me TOULA!!!
                                Yes sory for going of topic before. But we still would have a problem in Greece's pets the French. Evan if Greece vote is taken away, i am certain France will still suport Greece, and veto on there behalf. What we can do instead, is loby the Germans to recognise our name on a bilateral level and not at EU level.

Comment

Working...
                                X