Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Vicsinan After all your views on the albanians giving them their so called rights & priveleges.Haven't you thought that it comes at the expense of the macedonians.Macedonians suffer in the loss of their real soveregnity.
    Think about it you have basically stated you are for more albanian rights.Hasn't it dawn on you that MOST if not all of those rights were actually allready given to the albanians.What because of the FA & badinter principle lets give away our fatherland.Where is the sense in that anything to appease a minority is done here open slather.Is the albanian govt giving rights & priveledges to macedonians in mala prespa.I don't think so.So why has macedonia chosen to give pre- emminence to a minority way above all requirements.
    Macedonia should only give to the albanians what the albanians are giving in albania to macedonians.Give me a one good reason why macedonia should follow any agreement or principle just to pander to the albanians.Think about how ridiculous it is in macedonia albanians teaching about grerater albania,the terrorists of 2001 are heroes & are taught,The albanians have gotten to the stage they don't want to learn any Macedonian.These are your buddies that you support.Rather than them learning macedonian we have to learn to speak albanian isn't that just great.I have to personally thank you for that achievement.So back to your Badinter principle you are either for it.You can't pick & choose & the FA the same thing macedonia because of people like you who readily accept what their politicians are doing & gives them the power to sell macedonia out.This is nothing but despicable & outright treachery.Imagine for one moment that there isn't going to be a macedonia left because of your anti macedonia stance.
    Last edited by George S.; 10-25-2012, 02:26 PM. Reason: ed
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

vicsinad, you stated that you have no connection whatsoever to the UMD yet you have fully supported their short comings (on-going) and anti Macedonian actions relating to human rights. They, could use someone like you in Washington DC.

Have you ever attended anything organized by the UMD or Macedonia2025? If, no why not?
      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 10-25-2012, 02:55 PM.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

MK that's why he asked so many questions of Tom because he must be a member.Yeah i never heard so much bs he will be really good in washington dc/ac.If he isn't then vicsian is umd's man.Just think if he's lucky he might be awarded the umd medal...of.Services to macedonia.But he might have to ditch the badinter principle.
        If he hasn't then he is too busy spying on the MTO for Meto.
        Last edited by George S.; 10-25-2012, 03:12 PM. Reason: edit
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
          Whether my responses were adequate for you or not, or whether they were satisfactory or not, they are there, especially with regards to what I stated and why I stated it, even though they are not related to the assumptions and misinterpretations some of you have made.
          Oh, I have found your responses. They were located immediately after my confirmation of flying pigs in Macedonia.

Why don't you point them out sunshine? Don't even worry whether are adequate. Perhaps just explain why the FA is bad and the Badinter is good again.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• vicsinad
            • May 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Oh, I have found your responses. They were located immediately after my confirmation of flying pigs in Macedonia.

Why don't you point them out sunshine? Don't even worry whether are adequate. Perhaps just explain why the FA is bad and the Badinter is good again.
            This coming from someone too incompetent to read or comprehend someone's post...as you have already proved on this thread.

Or perhaps you have selective reading disorder?

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Victor,

What's so difficult with posting a link to where you supposedly responded to the questions about your support for the Badinter Principle? I am yet to see those responses.

Your worming will not work here.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• vicsinad
                • May 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                Victor,

What's so difficult with posting a link to where you supposedly responded to the questions about your support for the Badinter Principle? I am yet to see those responses.

Your worming will not work here.
                You have difficulties comprehending and interpreting anything anyone writes. You want the evidence so bad, go to the original topic about what was said about the BP, and then examine how the conversation progressed.

Your irresponsibility may work around here, but in the real world it doesn't.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

You have difficulties comprehending and interpreting anything anyone writes. You want the evidence so bad, go to the original topic about what was said about the BP, and then examine how the conversation progressed.

Your irresponsibility may work around here, but in the real world it doesn't.
                  Victor, you are a liar and you are now trying to cover up the fact that you have never addressed those key questions that I posed and that you don't even want to address those questions because it will show you up for the worm that you are.

You are neither able to address the issue of why the vote of one ethnic group (a minority) should be greater than both all other minorities and the majority or what "rights" you would like to see protected by the Badinter Principle.

In the Macedonian case, this "special" minority is the Albanian community. Why are the Albanians of such importance? What makes their natural and civil rights more important than those of eveyone else, majority and other minorities included?

You claim you do not support the special privileges under the FA, but you refuse to tell use which supposed "rights" you do support to be protected by the Badinter Principle.

You've been asked repeadetly to address these issues or at least provide a link to where you think you have. That's a fairly simple request.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• vicsinad
                    • May 2011

Victor, you are a liar and you are now trying to cover up the fact that you have never addressed those key questions that I posed and that you don't even want to address those questions because it will show you up for the worm that you are.

You are neither able to address the issue of why the vote of one ethnic group (a minority) should be greater than both all other minorities and the majority or what "rights" you would like to see protected by the Badinter Principle.

In the Macedonian case, this "special" minority is the Albanian community. Why are the Albanians of such importance? What makes their natural and civil rights more important than those of eveyone else, majority and other minorities included?

You claim you do not support the special privileges under the FA, but you refuse to tell use which supposed "rights" you do support to be protected by the Badinter Principle.

You've been asked repeadetly to address these issues or at least provide a link to where you think you have. That's a fairly simple request.
                    So irresponsible.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

So irresponsible.
                      What does that even mean? Are you just trying to throw a word around to deflect your ill-thought out support for the Badinter Principle, an anti-Macedonian mechanism?

I'm asking two simple questions, why can't you even attempt to address them? I'll repeat them again:

1. What is so special about the Albanians that their natural and civil rights are more important than those of eveyone else, Macedonians and other smaller minorities included?

2. Which supposed "rights" do you support being protected by the Badinter Principle?

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

What does that even mean? Are you just trying to throw a word around to deflect your ill-thought out support for the Badinter Principle, an anti-Macedonian mechanism?

I'm asking two simple questions, why can't you even attempt to address them? I'll repeat them again:

1. What is so special about the Albanians that their natural and civil rights are more important than those of eveyone else, Macedonians and other smaller minorities included?

2. Which supposed "rights" do you support being protected by the Badinter Principle?
                        Vic.....i have been sitting on the sideline with this conversation till now. I am so frustrated at your dodging that i had to say something. I am interested in your answer, so please address these questions as i feel its important you do because by avoiding them, we can jump to conclusions regarding your character which is not favourable for you.
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

Vicsinad Regardless of your responses nothing changes supposedly you are a macedonian you are still a sell out merchant.That is the crux of the argument macedonia has to contend with people like you.In the end you are not for the cause & hence you are anti macedonian.You should hope you are something else than a macedonian.Your situation is in the worst possible scenario.
                          To me your responses are wishy washy at best.You forget or pretend to forget who you are really dealing with just for your info Tom is a doctorate he has been kind & patient with you.Rtg the site owner has also been kind & patient with you.Tom has summed it up"No Victor, you have done no such thing. No amount of worming will get you out of this one. Either post a link to where you think you've addressed these points or address them here again."
                          you are just avoiding real scrutiny answers to wishy washy at best.That's the reality Macedonia has to contend with people like you we just have your word that you are macedonian.After what you have said & are saying you should be ashamed of yourself. a sellout merchant and a stupid traitor who can't answer simple questions...
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                            • Oct 2011

Zdravo Vicsinad,

Judging from the comments by some of the forum members, it would appear as though there’s still multiple ways your view may be interpreted, if it is in your interest for Macedonians to come to understand one another, I think some further clarification in this regard would be both appropriate and appreciated, as right now I can’t personally say that this exchange has been overly productive, unless of course that was your intention.
                            Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 10-26-2012, 06:01 AM.
                            “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

This coming from someone too incompetent to read or comprehend someone's post...as you have already proved on this thread.

Or perhaps you have selective reading disorder?
                              Incompetence is not my strong point.
                              Just point it out. I ask this because I am quite positive you have not explained anything about these points. Honestly, it is getting tiresome and so reminiscent of my early dialogue with UMD that I swear I must be talking to Meto himself right now.

Originally posted by vicsinad
                              So irresponsible.
                              Really? If you feel you have explained yourself, then it must have been such a bad job that everyone instantly forgot about it. Try again if you believe you have already. We like to help Macedonians.

Keep going around in circles if you like. It is tiresome. But if you are being honest here, you should feel compelled to back up your statements. Explain where you disagreed with the Framework Agreement since before we started taking you to task on the matter. You said you had explained it.

I can certainly see where you placed your faith in the Badinter principle and felt it was an acceptable amplification of rights for ethnic Albanians. I can see it, I'm disgusted with it ... but I can see it. I'm far more interested how someone can believe how the Framework Agreement could be deemed to be flawed given your faith in the Badinter principle as it applies to ethnic Albanians in Macedonia.

But you know this and this is why you have been avoiding the obvious and inevitable surrender on the issue. Carry on for a little longer. But some honesty would be appreciated and is expected.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• vicsinad
                                • May 2011

There is so much bias woven into your questions, no wonder why it's impossible for you to get a satisfactory answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X