X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indigen
    • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    I see what you say. I should have made it more clear that i was Talking specifically about the constitutional name and not the Entire rearranged constitution.
    Bill, I did not realise your were quoting Reeker but, IMO, you (or any sane Macedonian) still should be sharp enough to notice what is cooking here.

FYI: Macedonia does NOT have a "Constitutional Name"! The RIGHTFUL and HISTORICAL (also BIBLICAL) STATE NAME (DRZHAVNO IME) IS MACEDONIA!!! This name is CERTAINLY OLDER than the 2001 UCK Constitution or any other modern day Constitution, e.g. 1991!

More info on this topic at following links:
    A Google search for terms "Constitutional name" only relates to Macedonia?

May as well have a thread dedicated to this and we can add them on as we reveal them. Algeria Andora Argentina Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Bolivia Bosnia-Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Cambodia Canada Chile China Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Czech

Originally Posted by Prolet
    France and Macedonia signed an official bilateral document under our constitutional name.
    Enough of the bull_lajna about "our constitutional name", Prolet!!!

How can it be that Macedonia is the only country that is deemed (by Traitors, their puppets and those parroting in their footsteps out of ignorance.) to have a "Constitutional" name and not a state name like every other state?

Why do you insist on using this anti-Macedonian terminology when most regular MTO users do not or have stopped using it?
    If you go to the following link you can see how SOM set Prolet straight:

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Prolet, the issue that Indigen (and the rest of us) has is with your use of government-terminology that no other state in the world uses. Nobody refers to the name of their country as the "constitutional name", especially not with a 'constitution' like ours, nobody cheapens themselves in that way, whereby our legitimacy rests with a simple document (constitution) as opposed to resting with the will of the people and reality of the situation. The same 'constitution' is the one that has been revised in a way to restrict the Macedonians from advancing their nation and furthering their cause. That same 'constitution' says we can't talk about our people in neighbouring states.

This has already been explained to you about a billion times, how about you conform to normality at least for this, rather than toe the government line like you usually do?

Let me single out the whole sentence i picked on and tried to make a point.

My beef was with Reeker on one hand wants to respect as he put it a "Sacred Document" which includes our constitutional name. But i know for a fact tomorrow i will read him playing a different tune regarding our name. I am sick of words and pricks from the west contradicting them selves which is why i said (same old Bullshit)
    This whole "Constitutional Name" ACT is a DEVIOUS "DIRTY TRICKS DONE DIRT CHEAP" SCAM in trying to pull the wool over the eyes of IGNORANT and UNINFORMED Macedonians who have been BRAINWASHED for nearly two decades with this terminology!

Here is what I think it implies (in its latest incarnation):
    1. Macedonia will change the state name for INTERNATIONAL USE (which is where state names make sense and are used to IDENTIFY states by others, much like you do not need to call yourself "Bill" to yourself but your name is used to identify you to others!) and the UCK Constitution (the "OUR" and "SACRED DOCUMENT" joke that REEKER is playing on US!) does NOT get amended and thus "our" "Constitutional Name" does not change and will remain for home use.

Another thing, constitution can be changed. So if Reeker is for respecting this sacred document, Will he feel the same if we reinstated the original constitution? would it be a "sacred document" and would his homeland respect it then?
    Well, the 1991 Constitution was NOT that great considering that it was authored, in the main, by the same FRCHKOVSKI who played a major role in drafting the 2001 UCK "Constitution but at least it had some patriotic input and Macedonia was constituted as a National state of the Macedonians, which is the most sacred thing to have. To answer your question, IME, no way can the 1991 Constitution be reinstated peacefully at this late stage and WAR IS A CERTAINTY WITH THE GHEGS (with probable USA backing, political and strategic.). Also, IMO, "OUR FRIENDS" such as Turkey will also become our political ENEMIES if we were to rescind the Ramkoven (aka FA)!
    Last edited by indigen; 09-01-2010, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

Indigen, this is the second time you've made the AC/DC reference and I have to pull you up on it. It is "Dirty DEEDS done dirt cheap"!!!

Other than that, I agree entirely on the point being made about the 'Constitutional name' terminology.

Comment

• indigen
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
        Indigen, this is the second time you've made the AC/DC reference and I have to pull you up on it. It is "Dirty DEEDS done dirt cheap"!!!
        I know what you mean but I use it in variation style, which is also used by others (see here), but I will try in future to (sometimes) use the original ACDC saying (reference)! :-)

Other than that, I agree entirely on the point being made about the 'Constitutional name' terminology.
        That is the main thing to assert here and I know and appreciate that you are one of the (few all-round) ideologically sound Macedonian patriots active on these forums who can see through much (if not all) of the anti-Macedonian schemes being cooked and propagated by our external and internal enemies and, IMHO, you should take the ideological lead in analysing and exposing them more often than you currently are!

So pochit,
        I.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Regarding the name issue with Greece, he said it was difficult to run a battle with several stronger opponent, but there are things for which it is worthy to stand. Gruevski re-emphasized that whatever the eventual compromise with Greece, will be put to a referendum.

The dignity-worth and will stand stand. Any compromise will be made, will be offered to citizens. That right can not take one to be and how much pressure. The will of the people is irrevocable. We uphill battle for national identity. We have an opponent who is several times stronger and it is a difficult battle, but we have nothing to fight. Unfortunately, despite meeting all reforms, the name issue remains an obstacle to NATO membership and a date for negotiations with the EU, "Gruevski said.

Who is going to stop these government criminals and racist organizations?
            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-04-2010, 03:46 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

FRIEDMAN, KERIM, SERFIMOVSKI RECIPIENTS OF 'EPISTLE FOR HUMANITY OF MOTHER TERESA' AWARD

Skopje, 5 September 2010 (MIA) - Victor A. Friedman, US slavist and linguist, diplomat Dr. Srgjan Kerim and sculptor Tome Serafimovski are recipients of 'Epistle for Humanity of Mother Teresa' award, which is presented by the civic association 'Skopje Native Mother Teresa' on the occasion of Mother Teresa’s death anniversary.

President of the Macedonian Academy of Sciences and Arts (MANU), the academician Gjorgji Stardelov, will deliver an address at the ceremony.

Trifun Kostovski, former Skopje Mayor, will promote the monograph 'Be Blessed - Prayers and Messages of Mother Teresa' and documentary 'On the Skopje Youth Road of Gonxha Bojaxhiu-Mother Teresa from Calcutta' by author Stojan Trencevski.

Professor Dr. Sasko Kedev, marathon swimmer Igor Dimovski, musical duo Mehmeti-Starova, Olympic athlete Branimir Jovanovski, ‘St. Panteleimon’ lions club, Mitko Kostov and cross bearer Rade Ilievski will be presented with statuettes for humanity 'Blessed Mother Teresa.'

On the occasion of Mother Teresa’s 100th birth anniversary, 100 events and special events are marked this year.

Mother Teresa was born as Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu to an Albanian family in 1910 in Skopje. She founded the Missionaries of Charity in India, where she ministered over 40 years. In 1979, she was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for her humanitarian work and, following her death in 1997, was beatified – a step before being canonised as a saint, and given the title Blessed Teresa of Calcutta.

Victor A. Friedman, US slavist and linguist, diplomat Dr. Srgjan Kerim and sculptor Tome Serafimovski are recipients of

congratulations to all of them. Evan though i do not know many of them.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bratot
                • Sep 2008

Lol.. Kerim, the humanist!

Kerim, Kostovski, Nakov, Kostov, Crvenkovski and Gruevski the humanists of the millenia

We also need Ahmeti to have a completed picture.
                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                  Lol.. Kerim, the humanist!

Kerim, Kostovski, Nakov, Kostov, Crvenkovski and Gruevski the humanists of the millenia

We also need Ahmeti to have a completed picture.
                  Who is kerim? don't tell me he was part of the terrorists during the conflict in Macedonia.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

Srgjan Kerim is the successor of Milchin in SOROS.

Currently he's director of WAZ Media supporting the western propaganda.

In his free time he is mentor of Meto.
                    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Bill, Srdjan Kerim was the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Boris Trajkovski was his deputy, this was part of the Ljupco Georgievski government, while he was widely tipped to be the next Macedonian President, he ruled himself out of the election and Gjorgje Ivanov won the Presidential Elections.
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Buktop
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                        Who is kerim? don't tell me he was part of the terrorists during the conflict in Macedonia.
                        YouTube - Interview with Dr. Srgjan Kerim concerning the name issue
                        "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                        though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                        Our long awaited hour will draw near
                        and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

YouTube - 62nd U.N. General Assembly - Macedonian President speech (1)

* YouTube - 62nd U.N. General Assembly - Macedonian President speech (2)

BRANKO IS A F N LIAR!!!

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

My friends ..

Comment

• Rogi
                              • Sep 2008

He is head of the WAZ Media Group - the Media house which owns most of the media in Macedonia, and is the key driving force behind the push for a name change.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                                He is head of the WAZ Media Group - the Media house which owns most of the media in Macedonia, and is the key driving force behind the push for a name change.
                                Well, the good doctor has been known to say many things to please other's; however, when in private he's ANTI name change. Macedonia 2025 is EXACTLY the same in this respect.

NEVER TRUST ANY politician PAST OR PRESENT
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-06-2010, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X