X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Onur
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    Onur, any idea why the president of the TCA is not Turkish?
    I don't know for sure but McCurdy`s name is familiar in Turkey. AFAIK, he has connections here for very long time and he was an ambassador of US in Turkey for a while. His Turkish is quite good and he was saying that he loves Turkey and making funny comments like he would like to be our modern day janissary to eradicate the unjustified negative image of Turkey, mostly presented as such by Armenian and Greek lobbies.

I think he is not a president in a regular sense since even if he likes Turkey that much, he is not Turkish in the end. So, i believe he is president because of his political influence in US and he might be a familiar face in USA more than any Turkish person there.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
      I don't know for sure but McCurdy`s name is familiar in Turkey. AFAIK, he has connections here for very long time and he was an ambassador of US in Turkey for a while. His Turkish is quite good and he was saying that he loves Turkey and making funny comments like he would like to be our modern day janissary to eradicate the unjustified negative image of Turkey, mostly presented as such by Armenian and Greek lobbies.

I think he is not a president in a regular sense since even if he likes Turkey that much, he is not Turkish in the end. So, i believe he is president because of his political influence in US and he might be a familiar face in USA more than any Turkish person there.
      Is the TCA representative of pro-Turkish views or is it a self-appointed State Department mouthpiece like UMD?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

I have a feeling UMD will be deleting this "GUARANTEE" so I will keep it here for the record ..

http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
          I have a feeling UMD will be deleting this "GUARANTEE" so I will keep it here for the record ..

The ONLY "GUARANTEE" the World Macedonian Diaspora will give is to expose lies and false promises.

OUR SERVICES ARE FREE!!

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

I can't locate the above today on the UMD website? Anyhow, I have another question .. is the UMD Board withholding information from MOST of their members?

Alexander the Great Circle Membership Level – $10,000 +
            The Alexander the Great Circle is UMD’s most exclusive membership level.
            • Invitations to participate in regular conference calls and meetings with UMD leadership to discuss UMD’s programs and activities and hear UMD leadership insights to the Macedonian cause;
            • Discounts and invitations to attend UMD’s Annual Delegation Visit and Heritage Travel Programs to Macedonia;
            • Networking with UMD’s extensive supporter base including American, Australian, Canadian, and European policymakers and the public, cultural, and business sector elite of Macedonia at private, intimate functions;

• Invitations to attend private, non-publicized UMD events;

• Discounts and invitations to all nationwide and international events and networking opportunities;
            • Subscription to a hard copy of UMD Voice magazine and UMD Bulletin – a monthly newsletter;
            • Invitation to UMD’s Annual Global Conference and Gala, held in a metropolitan city in the world each June.

Join NOW!

The 2 Crvenkovski meetings were never publicized but we found out.
            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-28-2010, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

To whom it may concern,

Regarding the letter from UMD sent to the Macedonian Government calling for an end to negotiations with greece.

Any response yet from Gruevski and co?

If No, why not and is the UMD going to follow up and insist on a response.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                • Oct 2009

Bill77 - no response yet. We will be following up.
                For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

As an organization does the UMD support the release of the WikiLeaks?
                  Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-29-2010, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

Classic example of says one thing & does another.I agree with MK & Bill they are onto them.
                    There's a saying bill don't hold your breath waiting for a response.The letter writing is just that maybe they forgot a forwarding address & a stamp on it !!They appear to be doing something & it's called a big fat nothing.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                      Classic example of says one thing & does another.I agree with MK & Bill they are onto them.
                      There's a saying bill don't hold your breath waiting for a response.The letter writing is just that maybe they forgot a forwarding address & a stamp on it !!They appear to be doing something & it's called a big fat nothing.
                      I'll be SHOCKED if the UMD says they fully support the release of the ANTI USA WikiLeaks.

Well, UMD the ball is in your court so you can reply or pretend it will passover.

Katz

In the last month George Soros has come undone and it's very possible that he has paid LARGE for the release of the WikiLeaks documents? If that be the case then the CIA should let us know about it. Normally, when the US comes under this kind of attack they begin to bomb others to distract the world so fasten your seat belts because this is how world wars begin.

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-29-2010, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

RTG, wanted to give you an early Christmas gift - za mnogu godini
                        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-01-2010, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

wrong location - moved
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-30-2010, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• indigen
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                            Look what was happening in Kumanovo this week:

Albanians in Macedonia have way too many rights, and I believe these rights will endanger the sovereignty and unity of Macedonia. Albanian nationalism in Macedonia has been rising since 2001 thanks to that stupid framework agreement. Now every year on November 28 Macedonia celebrates "Albanian National Flag day". WTF. This isn't what our ancestors and the Ilindenci had in mind when they envisioned a Macedonian Republic. I can only blame Macedonian politicians for allowing and fostering an environment suitable for Albanian nationalism to expand.

Let's quickly look at some of the flaws that will cost Macedonia big one day:

- Albanian flag allowed to be flown on Macedonian government municipal buildings, and streets of cities with Albanian minority population.

-Students of Albanian origin are separated from Macedonian students in classes

-Albanian textbooks for the students are flawed, for example, they are not just an Albanian translation of the Macedonian books, they are totally different books in that they focus on Albania and history of the Albanian people (in Albania). I remember seeing an Albanian elementary school book that are used in Macedonia from that Macedonian Ministry website. In it, it showed some children illustrations of kids talking to each other saying something like "Hi, my name is Ismail and I am an Albanian from Kosovo, Hi my name is Habib and I am from Albania, and one from Macedonia, but together we are all Albanians". WTF how will this help Macedonia? Look at the message these children are taught from a young age.

- Albanian students are taught Albanian and English from the first grade, Macedonian is taught from the fourth grade but only as a second language which means that math, history, biology, and all the scientific vocabulary are taught in the Albanian language. How the fu** is this supposed to integrate Albanians into Macedonian society? And why is English being taught before Macedonian?

-Mosques are popping up in Macedonia like weeds. For example in Skopje there are like 30+ mosques and only a few churches, but 75% of Skopje is apparently Christian. This means that mosques are being built solely for political purposes by Albanian groups, sometimes without the appropriate documentation or permits yet the Macedonian government isn't doing anything about it. In fact, it is probably easier to build a mosque than it is to build a church in Macedonia (legally).

-the law that changed municipal borders to make Albanians the majority in places like Struga was a disaster for Macedonia. Why is the government looking after the interests of Albanians before the Macedonians?

-I remember reading a news article a couple of months ago that said out of the 300 newly hired government workers in Maceonia, 99% are Albanians, because of the new law that requires bilingualism in the Albanian language.

-Let's not forget the new "Skenderbeu Square" proposed for the center of Skopje, it was approved by the Macedonian government, and according to the details it will be significantly larger than "Macedonia Square" and it is supposed to be the new meeting place for the city.

-Albanians in the Macedonian government are every week in Albania or Kosovo collaborating with Albanian politicians and signing agreements.

-I could go on and on.

I guess what I am trying to say is that after the Republic of Macedonia won independence in 1991, you would have expected a process of Macedonianization to take place in the country. Just look at the policies in Albania, Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. But this is not happening in Macedonia, instead I get the feeling that Macedonia as a state is working in favor of the Albanian people, instead of the Macedonian population (Albanianization).
                            Albanianization in Macedonia - REALITY CHECK for UMD-Ovci!

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Buktop View Post

Does that coincide with UMD or Government policy?
                              When WikiLeaks is done the USA and organizations that fully support them and their actions will be the biggest losers.

USA HAS ONLY ONE REAL FRIEND (CITIZENS) AND THAT IS FADING VERY FAST - ZERO TRUST

Phil Reeker 2011 Goce Delchev Award? George Soros? Steve Stamkos? Might be a great idea to scrap that UMD award all together?
                              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-01-2010, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                                • Oct 2009

UMD Offended by Insulting and Racist Comments by UWA Professor

UMD Perth Regional Representative Dame Krcoski sent a letter today to the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Western Australia (UWA) Mr Alan Robson strongly protesting the insulting and racist comments by UWA Associate Professor John Melville-Jones. Professor Melville-Jones, an Associate Professor at UWA in Classics and Ancient History spoke before an audience in Melbourne, in which he referred to Macedonians in Perth as “not well educated” and stated that it was “easy to brain-wash them.”

Read the protest here: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/524/1/
                                For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                                http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                                Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                                Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                                Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X