X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
    Where are the UMD and their lackeys to spout their strategic allegiance to USA, they have been absent!
    The UMD are FALSE representatives of the Macedonian diaspora, and should change their nameGod Bless Macedonia, Macedonians that support the Macedonian cause and the MTO
    SOM for president
    Julie
    Hit the nail on the head here! Iv'e actually contemplated legal proceedings under the "misrepresentation" laws here in Oz!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Quote Meto:
      Greeks cannot have exclusivity to this symbol.
      Greeks cannot have this symbol at all full stop. Its a Macedonian symbol. Where these criminals next door, they are Greek, what is the confusion?

What's this shit about "exclusivity" as if to say they have some rights in sharing it, but not have total ownership.
      They have no right to be associated with it what so ever.
      Last edited by Bill77; 07-21-2011, 04:13 AM.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Bill i agree100%% with that.Look wah'ts happened to the eu after it shared it's money with greece.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

If, readers have not figured out the youngsters from UMD (net-workers) yet may i suggest a few lines ot toa beloto? Eyes wide shut ..
          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

UMD, is a total failure and eight wasted years of kissing US ass - NGO?

Wine and Cheese
            http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• vodenka
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
              Greeks cannot have this symbol at all full stop. Its a Macedonian symbol. Where these criminals next door, they are Greek, what is the confusion?

What's this shit about "exclusivity" as if to say they have some rights in sharing it, but not have total ownership.
              They have no right to be associated with it what so ever.
              You are forgeting that more than half of the territory of Macedonia is inside greek bounderies. The greeks can use the symbols and macedonian historic heritage, but as macedonian, not greek. We cannot stop them if they want to honour Alexander of Macedon or Philip II or any macedonian historical person, but not as their ancestors, like they are doing now. Actually, they should not claim the ancient greeks as their ancestors, either. We Macedonians do not claim ancient ancestry from ancient people, but we claim the historical and cultural heritage of our homeland, Macedonia. Greeks should limit their claims of historical and cultural heritage in the place that is known as the ancient greek territory, only.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by vodenka View Post
                You are forgeting that more than half of the territory of Macedonia is inside greek bounderies. The greeks can use the symbols and macedonian historic heritage, but as macedonian, not greek.
                Thats exactly what i was saying.

We Macedonians do not claim ancient ancestry from ancient people,
                This Macedonian does. Until someone can prove my ancestors walked on other lands once upon a time (just like the Modern prosfigi, vlasi, albanci aka Greeks) this Macedonian will keep on believing.

Comment

• vodenka
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                  Thats exactly what i was saying.

This Macedonian does. Until someone can prove my ancestors walked on other lands once upon a time (just like the Modern prosfigi, vlasi, albanci aka Greeks) this Macedonian will keep on believing.
                  Well, if you mean the Slav invasion in the Balkans, I agree with you! There is no historic proof that such thing did ever happen. Most probably "Slavs" where here even before ancient greeks! But each of us cannot have a genetic proof of origin from a particular ancient population.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vodenka
                    We Macedonians do not claim ancient ancestry from ancient people.
                    Yes, we do. We just don't pretend that there haven't been other influences during the past 2,000 years, like how many Greeks do.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Well, if you mean the Slav invasion in the Balkans, I agree with you!
                      I don't bye this Slav theory, but lets play their game for a second.

A) Greece was not immuned to these migrants, if anything (according to some posts here on MTO) Greece was more effected and therfor, would be more "Slavs" than us if we go according to their mentality.

B) If we descended purely from these migrants (so called Slavs) during the 4th or 6th century, then all this does is it proves that my ancestors walked on this land much much longer before their papoo settled in Macedonia, who would have came from Turkey less than a century ago. Or if their papoo never migrated from Turkey and is indigenous to the land, then he would be a Slav descending from these migrants during the 4th or 6th century also.

So what is there argument and how does it favour them.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                        • Nov 2009

‪Dr. Victor A. Friedman Receives UMD Macedonia Friendship Award‬‏ - YouTube
                        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

I missed this at the time, but it appears UMD awarded Gligorov with their lifetime achievement award:

http://umdiaspora.org/images/UMDGC2011Journal.pdf

Another pathetic legitimisation of treason.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                            Another pathetic legitimisation of treason.
                            or ....
                            Another treasonous legitimisation of patheticism ???

Seriously, what acts of treason would you have to do to be precluded from such an award?
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

regardless of influences we still are called macedonia.What people presupose that slavs only live in macedonia.As a matter of fact they were assimilated and that doesn;t give them any right to say they are any less macedonian for it.Does anyone understand that the macedonians were'nt destroyed in the seventh century.THe slavs adopted the macedonian language & were assimilated.Any other theory of how the macedonians got wiped out is pure & utter propaganda & is bullshit.It is designed by our enemies to take macedonia away from us .The fact is the slavs went all the way through albaniaserbia,greece,bulgaria & turkey they did no more damage there than to us.THey should all be classified as slavs if that's the case.
                              Last edited by George S.; 09-06-2011, 03:29 AM. Reason: ed
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                or ....
                                Another treasonous legitimisation of patheticism ???

Seriously, what acts of treason would you have to do to be precluded from such an award?
                                I think you've got it all wrong - you have to have undertaken at least one act of treason to be eligible to receive a UMD award.
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X