X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vicsinad
    • May 2011

Looks like John Bitove Jr., of the Bitove family, has aligned himself (and his money) with Nikola Dimitrov and in favor of the name agreement.

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
      Looks like John Bitove Jr., of the Bitove family, has aligned himself (and his money) with Nikola Dimitrov and in favor of the name agreement.

https://twitter.com/Dimitrov_Nikola/...28676423917568
      How fitting that a couple of twits would be kissing each others arses on twitter...

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

I think he would need to make a statement to avoid being tarnished with treasonous association with Dimitrov.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
          • Apr 2014

The Macedonian Human Rights Movement International have publically condemed the United Macedonian Diaspora in a Facebook post today.
          I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• VMRO
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
            The Macedonian Human Rights Movement International have publically condemed the United Macedonian Diaspora in a Facebook post today.
            He called them out because on one hand they're against the agreement and on the other pull their pants down for NATO enlargement.
            Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Gocka
              • Dec 2012

Meto makes my skin crawl. He attacked Victor personally today, at which stage I used LOMA's twitter account to rip Meto a new one, an then Bill from MHRMI followed up with a lovely rebuke of that wanker.

He is in it for himself Meto that is. He has made a career out of pretending to represent Macedonians. He has flipped flopped so many time that his balls are still swinging, if he has any.

A large portion of UMD funds come from staunch Bugarophili, yet Meto always downplays it. Just like the good old days when naive revolutionaries relied on Bulgaria for arms and money, until they sabotaged the Macedonian cause.

Meto doesn't care what side he is on, or who he is in bed with as long as the money keeps coming and and he can keep pretending that he is a somebody in the political arena.

They can all go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                He called them out because on one hand they're against the agreement and on the other pull their pants down for NATO enlargement.
                MHRMI also claimed UMD supported the name change years ago but have removed all evidence of it from the internet

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                Meto makes my skin crawl. He attacked Victor personally today, at which stage I used LOMA's twitter account to rip Meto a new one, an then Bill from MHRMI followed up with a lovely rebuke of that wanker.

He is in it for himself Meto that is. He has made a career out of pretending to represent Macedonians. He has flipped flopped so many time that his balls are still swinging, if he has any.

A large portion of UMD funds come from staunch Bugarophili, yet Meto always downplays it. Just like the good old days when naive revolutionaries relied on Bulgaria for arms and money, until they sabotaged the Macedonian cause.

Meto doesn't care what side he is on, or who he is in bed with as long as the money keeps coming and and he can keep pretending that he is a somebody in the political arena.

They can all go fuck themselves as far as I'm concerned.
                From memory, LOMA called out UMD months ago for accepting donations from the MPO?
                I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Comment

• Gocka
                    • Dec 2012

Yes we did, Victor uncovered that and we decided to make it public, that is when the bad blood started. Fast forward and the deeper we dig the worse we find out they are.

From memory, LOMA called out UMD months ago for accepting donations from the MPO?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

He has flipped flopped so many time that his balls are still swinging, if he has any.
                      Such prose.
                      I choked on my chorizo.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Apr 2014

Yes we did, Victor uncovered that and we decided to make it public, that is when the bad blood started. Fast forward and the deeper we dig the worse we find out they are.
                        Pretty concerning for Macedonian-Americans, they seem to be pretty big over in the US.

Comment

• kompir
                          • Jan 2015

Are people only now realising that these NGO's are nothing but self serving bullshit mobs that will suck on any available teat...
                          Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Apr 2014

Originally posted by kompir View Post
                            Are people only now realising that these NGO's are nothing but self serving bullshit mobs that will suck on any available teat...
                            Which ones are you referring to? I've known about UMD for a while personally.

Comment

• Gocka
                              • Dec 2012

Lol I learned from the best.

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              Such prose.
                              I choked on my chorizo.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Liberator of Makedonija View Post
                                MHRMI also claimed UMD supported the name change years ago but have removed all evidence of it from the internet
                                They lack integrity and did / do support a name change:

http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/305/51/ Comment: In this letter the UMD make reference to the American policy on having Macedonia admitted to NATO by the 'provisional reference' with the acronym 'f.y.r.o.m', as per the Interim Accord, which the UMD believe had "normalized relations" between Macedonia and Greece.

In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X