X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

Macedonia & Greece: Name Issue

i am sure many of you have seen this article, but i stilll think it deserves s thread on here.

Greece is plugged in the Matrix, Macedonia should too

By Gorazd V.

September 4, 2008

Macedonia , as a country, is in negotiations with Greece for the past 17 years. No Government Official in Skopje when asked “what is it that they are negotiating, and why” can give you a straight answer.

As the years went by, the negotiations wondered off into different directions, mostly due to Greek psychosis.
    For the past 17 years, the Greek Government has been winning in all talks and meetings, by a long shot. Macedonia changed its constitution, the flag.
    Sure, 124 countries recognized Macedonia as Macedonia, but this is in no way our victory simply because those countries have middle school level history knowledge and know which is which.
    Macedonia was caught off guard at least 5 times when countries said they would recognize the constitutional, not the UN name.

Some lobbying came in place when the VMRO party came to power, less than 20 months ago. Prior to it, it was zero, none.

Why is Macedonia stuck in a loosing battle?

First and foremost, Macedonia is willing to negotiate their heritage with Government and people of very questionable character. People who claimed the Phoenician Philosophers and Mathematicians as “Greeks” and refugees claiming to be “Greeks” or “Greek Macedonians” (no such thing) who ironically arrived from various (European, Asian, African) regions to Greece 40-50 years ago.

Athens ' Agents (over 20 of them) in Skopje , going by the name of “Political Experts” for A1, Utrinski Vesnik, Dnevnik, Spic… constantly publish stories of Macedonia being ‘doomed’ if it doesn’t change the name! Fear is very powerful and the oldest trick on this ignorant planet. It is used to control and influence masses on many levels. (cough: war on terror, global warming, Russia , Nato….)
    Second, is the brainwashing. Macedonia has never been good at it, while Greeks are masters, and kudos to them for that!

Why is Greece so successful?

Ever since 1913, the Greek Government has plugged its citizens and new comers into the Matrix.

In the Matrix movie (most of you have seen it), the Morpheus character says to Neo, "The Matrix is a system Neo, and that system is our enemy. When you are inside it what do you see? The minds of the very people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are part of that system and that makes them our enemies. You have to understand that most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many are so hopelessly dependent on the system, they will fight to defend it".
    It is all but impossible to unplug Greeks from their Matrix, because they cannot or will not see that it exists, even when one presents compelling evidence that it does.. This coupled with the fact that they have been indoctrinated from kindergarten into believing that they are above all, “Greek greatness” (cried hysterically for outside help even in their civil war), so much for the 'greatness part'.
    If anyone points out to their flaws, their lies, which the Macedonian Government has done on dozens of occasions, it causes a reflex `knee jerk` reaction which in it's uniformity of response is startling.
    In effect, the whole Greek nation (spoke Albanian and Turkish until 1800’s) is locked into a state of mass denial and self delusion, or a condition known as `cognitive dissonance`. Simply put, this means to be in a state of inner conflict, when one's belief system and experience do not corroborate each other.
    The effects of this inner disharmony have to be addressed either by accepting that one's belief system is false, or by finding a way to justify the original belief. Most Greeks opt for the second recourse.
    It doesn’t matter what kind of evidence Macedonia presents against Greece and thousands of arguments it has against it. Greece wouldn’t budge. It can’t budge, because if it does, it will destroy the ‘Greek myth’ like a deck of cards. A myth that Greece had spent 60+ years building.

If you tell “Greeks” they are Vlachs, Pomaks, Roma, Albanian, Turkish, and show them undisputable evidence they moved to the area in the last century, spoke Turkish, Roma, Albanian and not Koine (it was introduced when Greece was created as a country), they’d violently shake their head and tell you they were “Greeks”.
    The individual Greek believer must have social support. It is unlikely that one isolated believer could withstand the kind of disconfirming evidence I and others have specified over the years. If, however, the believer is a member of a group of convinced persons who can support one another, I would expect the belief to be maintained and the believers to attempt to proselyte or to persuade non-members that the belief is correct.
    In other words, when one's erroneous and discredited belief system, whether it be social, political or in our case historical is shown to be evidently so, there is a clambering for safety in numbers. For the more there are to prevaricate and justify, `move the goal posts` if you will, then the greater the probability that the belief system, however discredited will remain the `received wisdom` of the masses.
    This describes Greece exactly. Unlike other nations whose citizens in my experience, are able to perceive and recognize not only the positives in their societies, but the negatives also, Greeks have been so inculcated with a sense of self righteous superiority (ironically the people of the Balkans shouldn't, but do look down on 'Greeks'), that they in `parrot fashion` continue to herald unquestioningly whatever their Government serves them. And their Government serves them a lot.
    Each Greek knows and understands his/her place in the Matrix.
    This belief system, this Matrix is responsible for what we see today in Greece .
    This is precisely why Macedonia should put an immediate halt to the negotiations. You shouldn’t negotiate with someone plugged and or managing the Matrix. You shouldn't speak to individuals, groups, countries who name their leaders "Supreme President". Macedonians should ask for a certificate before any talks with Greece 's representatives. Something along the line "Not Insane". Homer Simpson had one.

Is Macedonia negotiating change of name for NATO? I certainly hope not, NATO was instrumental in starting the 2001 conflict. NATO played a major role in destabilizing Macedonia , this has been widely established by Governments, local and foreign journalists, citizens, Macedonian soldiers, the Secret Service.

Is Macedonia negotiating change of name for EU? I certainly hope not, EU is a dictatorship, the worst thing that has happen to Europe , since ' Europe ', and will soon fall apart.
    Think twice of Putin’s offer. “Recognize Abkhazia and S. Ossetia and you will be known as Macedonia at the UN.” If Putin says it, I believe him, he just shot a tiger. In all fairness, he seems to be the only one who respects international law.

Macedonia can go to the UN and do a roll call, a vote off. Macedonia would win. Macedonia can take Greece to Court, and would win. The only way Macedonia will not win is by ‘negotiating’. Time for Macedonia to utilize dozen American Macedonian international legal experts residing in the US who have offered help, but were ignored.
    0%
    0%
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

It's like the matrix in some ways.

New identity cards for new Greeks that come with free historical membership to the ancient Greeks.

Anyone who wants it can join, those who don't want it have no choice.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

The only way Macedonia will not win is by ‘negotiating’.
      Exactly right.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonia
        Banned
        • Sep 2008

By not negotiating, one will be seen as stubborn and uncooperative.

The EU does not favour such attributes.

Only Branko Crvenkovski has understood this.

Comment

• Orovnichanec
          • Sep 2008

Crvenkovski is also the biggest Mafioso in the Balkan.
          "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• Areianos
            Banned
            • Sep 2008

If negotiations isn't in your charter, then how do you propose we settle the issue and we can both move forward?

Both sides believe they're right in the opposite end of the spectrum obviously.

Something needs to be done.

P.S WoW the ex- network 54 boys have sure come a long way.

Comment

• Truth Bearer
              Banned
              • Sep 2008

What can you do with a people that hate anything that is Greek??

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Truth Bearer View Post
                What can you do with a people that hate anything that is Greek??
                I don't.
                I like them and many of their things.
                Why do they flinch when I call myself Macedonian?
                When they start liking my Macedonian "anythings", we will have a solution.
                So who is arrogant and spiteful truth bearer?
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Areianos
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2008

So Risto, apart from your obvious solution which simply will not happen, do you have any other ideas?

I don't mind if you call yourself Macedonian. Go for it, providing you keep in the side of your mind that Greek and Macedonia is mutually intelligible, linguistically, geographically, ethnically & culturally.

Comment

• Truth Bearer
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2008

All I read in the various forum s from you guys is hate,I see that you people defaced our flag call us nazis and racists??!!
                    You claim today's Greeks are not connected with the ancient ones yet you cannot expalin to us how did the language survive the ages??If Greece was inhabited by Arvanites,Slavs,Vlachs and Turks how did the language maintain its standing?
                    Last edited by Truth Bearer; 09-06-2008, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• Daskalot
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Areianos View Post
                      So Risto, apart from your obvious solution which simply will not happen, do you have any other ideas?

I don't mind if you call yourself Macedonian. Go for it, providing you keep in the side of your mind that Greek and Macedonia is mutually intelligible, linguistically, geographically, ethnically & culturally.
                      Areianos, why do you keep parroting this nonsense?

Please tell me since when the above highlighted part is true.....
                      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Truth Bearer
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2008

Risto the Great
                        Exactly.
                        Let the Greeks bring their best game here.
                        I (amongst others) have the fortune of having very simple facts that they have extreme difficulty answering.
                        So we are waiting for yr tough questions Risto can we start??

Comment

• Daskalot
                          • Sep 2008

All I read in the various forum s from you guys is hate,I see that you people defaced our flag call us nazis and racists??!!
                          You claim today's Greeks are not connected with the ancient ones yet you cannot expalin to us how did the language survive the ages??If Greece was inhabited by Arvanites,Slavs,Vlachs and Turks how did the labguge maintain its standing?
                          Could you please explain how the 2.5 million Greeks in the Greek part of Macedonia are connected with the Ancients.
                          Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Risto the Great

So we are waiting for yr tough questions Risto can we start??
                            I don't have questions, I have facts.
                            Feel free to ask me questions though.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Truth Bearer
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                              Could you please explain how the 2.5 million Greeks in the Greek part of Macedonia are connected with the Ancients.

It's called language my northern friend.Our language has survived the ages unlike other languages that have dissapeared.Greek was spoken right throughout the Balkans yet by the 10th century it disapeared in the northern part of the Balkans.In the southern part though it survived how is this so?How can a language survive if the people who speak it as their mother tongue are not Greek??

Comment

Working...
                              X