Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Pavle, no one that can read English is falling for their double talk. Same FEW people donate to every Macedonian organization and attend the events. Average age 40-85
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
      • Oct 2009

UMD raises $30,000 in two weeks! Happy New Year!

Благодариме до сите што ни помогнаа да ги собереме овии средства...читајтего писмото од Стојан Николов...Thank you all who donated so we can raise $30,000 in two weeks, thank you to all who helped promote this campaign!

For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
      http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
      Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
      Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
      Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Send it all to the "Baba and Dedo's" like you first asked, and only keep $2,000 for UMD

Post the receipt here to avoid audit. (two sets of books)? Non profit organization?
        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-31-2010, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

pelister you hit the nail on the head we can't get a clear & straight answer.These people are just using the stop the negotiations to raise money isn't that a pathetic reason.How much money does it take to send a fucking letter off to all the macedonian politicians telling them to stop negotiating.It's all silly a 3 year old could do better. Also MK mentioned it that there is no transparency & clear goals that issues & fund raising seem to go hand in hand.It's more like how do we raise so much money & hoping we are going to get more bang for the buck the more money we raise.Who are they kidding.Non profit organization what a joke.Meto stop the bs & come clean it should be your new year resolution.
          Last edited by George S.; 12-31-2010, 03:26 PM. Reason: edit
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            pelister you hit the nail on the head we can't get a clear & straight answer.These people are just using the stop the negotiations to raise money isn't that a pathetic reason.How much money does it take to send a fucking letter off to all the macedonian politicians telling them to stop negotiating.It's all silly a 3 year old could do better. Also MK mentioned it that there is no transparency & clear goals that issues & fund raising seem to go hand in hand.It's more like how do we raise so much money & hoping we are going to get more bang for the buck the more money we raise.Who are they kidding.Non profit organization what a joke.Meto stop the bs & come clean it should be your new year resolution.
            UMD - Internet evangelists, let us save you from Greece donate today

YouTube - Fake Christian Faith Healer Leroy Jenkins EXPOSED
            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-31-2010, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Umd & meto here's an idea like in the wild west start selling something usefull like snake oil guaranteed to heal & stop all negotiations.But you might like to throw a set of steak knives.
              Why not have fries with that.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Originally posted by george s. View Post
                umd & meto here's an idea like in the wild west start selling something usefull like snake oil guaranteed to heal & stop all negotiations.but you might like to throw a set of steak knives.
                Why not have fries with that.
                lmao
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                  lmao

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

All that heavy duty negotiating to raise funds has left meto with not knowing what to do with the funds.With all that money raised it's definitely going to be a merry xmas at the umd house with santa bringing lots of presents & Meto has he been a good boy last year?A special present for hiim i'm sure he can work it out get a buzz out of it & it's made of rubber but the only thing he needs is to negotiate it with santa otherwise he doesn't get the present. .
                    Last edited by George S.; 01-01-2011, 09:59 AM. Reason: edit
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Time for the World Macedonian Diaspora to turn up the heat in 2011 and hold the UMD accountable for their actions or lack of. More money more corruption.

DEMAND ANSWERS

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

MK do you seriously beleive that umd is going to stop the name negotions in 2011.I personally doubt it.Who the hell in macedonia is going to beleive them.What do yo reckon eh.
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

i think it's gonna be another year of bugarall sit back & count your money at the fundraisers.Then hard question how to spend all that money.Try to look as if you are doing something.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                            • May 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                            MK do you seriously beleive that umd is going to stop the name negotions in 2011.I personally doubt it.Who the hell in macedonia is going to beleive them.What do yo reckon eh.
                            I didn't realize the UMD were in charge of the name negotiations.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

THey kept saying that they were going to do something like stopping the negtiations on the name be it lobbying the government etc my beef is that it's all talk & no action they are too fucking busy raising money to do anything in 2011.My point is they should get off their behinds & do something.I didn't say they are in charge.The way they are acting youd think they were in charge.
                              I don't know that you seen the poll at the top of the thread it says if members want the umd to take a greater role in the name negotiations 92.59% said yes they should terminate the talks..
                              Mr Brandy that's a nice name.
                              Last edited by George S.; 01-01-2011, 07:09 PM. Reason: ed
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

I think too many people blame UMD for the piss weak state of Macedonia and its politicians. I don't hold UMD responsible for that. I hold UMD responsible for suggesting the Diaspora is supportive of Macedonia's corrupt politicians and their ideology.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X