X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
    Are there any macedonians in the republic?
    Of course there is. He is a top bloke.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• DraganOfStip
      • Aug 2011

Accumulated sentence of 73 years in prison for the convicted spies:

”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
      ― George Orwell

Comment

• VMRO
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
        Accumulated sentence of 73 years in prison for the convicted spies:

http://www.utrinski.mk/?ItemID=4E31B...CBC83D13775D52

It's funny how the Macedonian court with regards to the charges included "keeping illegal arms and ammunition" for Goran Stojkov.

If that's the case imagine the amount of Albanians would be charged if their premises are searched.
        Last edited by VMRO; 10-06-2014, 06:00 PM.
        Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

yeah they hold so many illegal guns.They find regular checks of hidden cache of weapons.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
            • Jun 2009

Arrested Macedonian spy had already lost his job in 2000

Former president Branko Crvenkovski re-hired Marjan Efremov into the Spy Agency even though he was fired from his position back in 2000. The prosecution has pin pointed Efremov as the leader of the spy group who sold state secrets to Athens and other countries.

This was reported by Minister of Interior Gordana Jankulovska during a press conference.

- Despite the fact Mr. Efremov was fired from the Agency, Crvenkovski as a president re-hired him and promoted him into an advisor to the Director of the Agency - stated Jankulovska.

In 2004, upon Efremov's return at the Agency, he proceeded to bring back and re-hire individuals suggested by the then president Branko Crvenkovski.

According to the findings, Marjan Efremov frequently travelled across the border. The last time he did so in 2009 resulted in him being fired (again) for traveling to the southern neighbor without approval or knowledge by his superior.

Efremov and 19 others awere arrested past weekend for selling state secrets to foreign intelligence agencies, as well as blackmailing piblic officials and businessmen.

Marjan Efremov is the brother of Veles prosecutor Ivica Efremov who himself was arrested in police action "Likvidacija" in the Oreshe case when police found arsenal of weapons at his home.

izvor: http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/23973/2/

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

A court has convicted 17 people in Macedonia’s first espionage trial since the country proclaimed independence from Yugoslavia in 1991.

"A court has convicted 17 people in Macedonia’s first espionage trial since the country proclaimed independence from Yugoslavia in 1991. Eight of the defendants were convicted Monday of espionage in a case that involved the passing of classified documents to the security services of another country. The other defendants were found guilty of lesser charges. The defendants were not officially identified, but a police official said they included employees of the intelligence agency, the Defense Ministry and the financial crimes unit of the police. Sentences ranged from probation to 15 years in prison.

"
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

its called i'll scratch your back whils't you scratch mine.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Constellation
                  • Jul 2014

Originally posted by julie View Post
                  http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/07/wo...=tw-share&_r=0

"A court has convicted 17 people in Macedonia’s first espionage trial since the country proclaimed independence from Yugoslavia in 1991. Eight of the defendants were convicted Monday of espionage in a case that involved the passing of classified documents to the security services of another country. The other defendants were found guilty of lesser charges. The defendants were not officially identified, but a police official said they included employees of the intelligence agency, the Defense Ministry and the financial crimes unit of the police. Sentences ranged from probation to 15 years in prison.

"
                  Time and again, Macedonians have proved to be their own worst enemy.

Comment

Working...
                  X