X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Chiche View Post
    Well done Vangelovski, show the world how petty you can be!!
    Victor as you have named him seems to be a moderate type of Macedonian, some of his ideas I may not agree with but as far as I am concerned we have created an environment of Mutual Respect, We have United. Does that explanation suit you Lad??????

The UMD SAGA!!!!! To my virgin eyes, it appears, it is more of a personal problem amongst a group of people who were once united! We all make mistakes, do we condemn all who err to the Anti-Macedonian scrap heap?? If we do there will be no one left, even you my friend, Vangelovski.
    Chiche, Victor is his name. Don't tell me you've "united" with someone whose name you don't even know?

What exactly have you united over with Victor? What is this common cause you have in relation to Macedonia?

Your eyes are indeed virgin eyes Chiche, and not only when it comes to the UMD. You should expose them to some research and clear thinking.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Chiche
      • Jul 2012

Vangelovski, my dear Lad,

1. Yes I know his name is Victor, and I do not wish to "convert him". United we are in the sence that we both agree many on this forum are rude and abusive. We are respectful of each others opinions, and may not agree on some but to date, have not had time, to have 'tea and cake' together to discuss issues relating to Macedonia.

2. The UMD, the methods this group uses to help the Macedonian people may be questionable or moderate in my eyes but are in no way anti-Macedonian. The UMD acceptance of the current flag and the current Government policies ARE NOT the actions of traitors. Those who have Ultimate control over Macedonia, the UN, EU and the USA ARE THOSE THAT FORCE the Macedonian government to accept those unacceptable agreements with the Albanians. If we all are Anti-EU/UN/USA we would have no friends, so some of us must play the game. Macedonia needs friends, and unity amongst it's own people, Macedonia has a Role for all of us to Play.

3. I am and never have been a Member of the UMD.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Vangelovski, my dear Lad,

1. Yes I know his name is Victor, and I do not wish to "convert him". United we are in the sence that we both agree many on this forum are rude and abusive. We are respectful of each others opinions, and may not agree on some but to date, have not had time, to have 'tea and cake' together to discuss issues relating to Macedonia.

2. The UMD, the methods this group uses to help the Macedonian people may be questionable or moderate in my eyes but are in no way anti-Macedonian. The UMD acceptance of the current flag and the current Government policies ARE NOT the actions of traitors. Those who have Ultimate control over Macedonia, the UN, EU and the USA ARE THOSE THAT FORCE the Macedonian government to accept those unacceptable agreements with the Albanians. If we all are Anti-EU/UN/USA we would have no friends, so some of us must play the game. Macedonia needs friends, and unity amongst it's own people, Macedonia has a Role for all of us to Play.

3. I am and never have been a Member of the UMD.
        Chiche, your hypocrisy grows by the day. The term 'lad' is name calling.

You said you had come to an understanding with Victor about policy over Macedonia. Now you claim you haven't. You came on here to lecture us about uniting with our ideological opposites. This is the last time I will tell you to show us how with Victor.

Acceptance of the ventilator is treason and it has been explained why ad nausea on this forum and many other places. If you are that daft as to not know why, read up on it here. If you don't accept this fact, then you are either a traitor yourself or you have an intellectual deficiency. I'm going with intellectual deficiency.

No one has forced Macedonia to accept the ventilator or the Interim Accord. The history of the Interim Accord and Macedonia's pathetic capitulation is well documented. Again, expose those "virgin eye's" of yours to some research.

If you really want to help, you should probably stop posting until you actually obtain a basic understanding of Macedonian affairs, because reading the same old uninformed dribble gets pretty frustrating after a while. You'd save many forum members the daily headache you provide us with
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Chiche
          • Jul 2012

Bre Dete, you are not willing to play the Game

To think that Macedonia's Destiny is in her own Hands is Naive to say the Least.

Macedonia's hands are tied at the moment re the Albanian Infestation, it's hands will be free soon, many lives will be lost!! Albanian, Serb and Macedonian, the Albanian Terorists will be wiped out, the peace loving ethic Albanians of Macedonia and Serbia will live in Peace with us.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Bre Dete, you are not willing to play the Game

To think that Macedonia's Destiny is in her own Hands is Naive to say the Least.

Macedonia's hands are tied at the moment re the Albanian Infestation, it's hands will be free soon, many lives will be lost!! Albanian, Serb and Macedonian, the Albanian Terorists will be wiped out, the peace loving ethic Albanians of Macedonia and Serbia will live in Peace with us.
            Chiche, you are now moving into crack snorting territory. Please refrain from taking drugs prior to or during posting on the MTO.

'Bre dete', is yet another name call. You're racking up those hypocrisy points.

Comment

• Chiche
              • Jul 2012

Keep it up 'dete' your divisive attitude is what prevents Unity, cofffee is my drug of choice!!!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Keep it up 'dete' your divisive attitude is what prevents Unity, cofffee is my drug of choice!!!
                There's more name calling "dete". Your hypocrisy is really coming out now Chiche.

You came lecturing us about uniting with our ideological enemies and our name calling. When we called your bluff, you were unable to demonstrate your theories on "uniting" with ideological opposites and you began name calling yourself. What a complete waste of time you've been.

Keep the crack out of your coffee and out of your nose.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Chiche, well I do declare!
                  You don't seem to like Vangelovski. You keep calling him names that aim to belittle him. I find it a little amusing because you may well be creating an enemy out of a really useful Macedonian. And you are doing this in defense of really useless Macedonians. Go figure!
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Chiche
                    • Jul 2012

I, No enemy Have!
                    Vangelovski may not like me, so be it!
                    Risto the Great, you too do not like me, dislike, makes an Enemy, Not!!

Too wrapped up in your own world, you do not want to see what others see. You two good friends must STOP your one Eyed View on all matters Macedonian. I do agree the Albanian Infestations is out of hand, yet the wise amongst us have no Idea how to Stop it, or have the means to implement a course of action to remove their power.

Be wise, be free, be happy!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

I, No enemy Have!

Too wrapped up in your own world, you do not want to see what others see. You two good friends must STOP your one Eyed View on all matters Macedonian. I do agree the Albanian Infestations is out of hand, yet the wise amongst us have no Idea how to Stop it, or have the means to implement a course of action to remove their power.

It is not one eyed. There are many ways that the Macedonian Cause can be fulfilled. But those that act against it are simply no good for Macedonia. They do not deserve air much less air-space.

What's up with the defeatism? The wise not knowing how to stop Macedonia's problems? It is quite simple really. But everyone needs to be on the same page about what is important. I have no idea what page you're on and I suspect you don't either.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

I, No enemy Have!

Chiche, you on the crack again?

Comment

• Chiche
                          • Jul 2012

"The wise not knowing how to stop Macedonia's problems? It is quite simple really." Please enlighten us Risto.

"Chiche, you on the crack again?" Coffee bre Dete coffee my drug of choice.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Please enlighten us Risto.
                            Unite every Macedonian on sound principles = Step 1
                            Read the Macedonian Cause and let me know where you depart from it. If you don't depart form it, let me know what you want to do with people who work actively against it.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Chiche
                              • Jul 2012

Help them see the error of their ways, in a moderate way, do not be aggressive and abusive.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Help them see the error of their ways, in a moderate way, do not be aggressive and abusive.
                                Some people are simply against or no good for Macedonia. If they actively resist your moderate and corrective approach, what will you do then?
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X