Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Thanks mate, perhaps we should get in touch with him or invite him here to give his input.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

I too was once in favour of them, and i still hope they can make a contribution to our struggle, but they have to listen and learn and not think they have know it all.

but here are my questions again to umd

disclose all your financial contributors who are not macedonian

hold elections for all positions.

come clean on why they supported a name change or variation in the first place

and stop talking for everyone in the diaspora.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Grotius, The Son of Bozin Pavlovski?? Denes doesnt even have a website.

Pavel, Informator didnt mention anything about AMHRC either so its not just AMW.

I think Radio Ilinden and Radio 3zzz should report on this, does anybody have close links to Donco Angelovski and Ico Najdovski?
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
          • Jan 2009

I was one of the many people who voiced my concerns about the MPO, on this forum or the maknews one.

The MPO are a lost cause, hardcore bugaromans. We macedonians should not have anything to do with such traitors and weak minded sell outs.

The Macedonians in America must look like confused idiots or closet bulgarians in joining a “Bulgarian” association.

As I also said when this “union” was first announced, joining forces with the MPO is the equivalent of joining the “pan-macedonian” (grkoman) association in Australia. All it will lead to is a dead end and more confusion.

What a farce

Comment

• Grotius
            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            Grotius, The Son of Bozin Pavlovski??
            Yes, I believe so. Somebody else might be able to confirm though.

So Kev - why don't you write for the Australian UMD Weekly?

Comment

• indigen
              • May 2009

Originally posted by osiris View Post
              but here are my questions again to umd
              disclose all your financial contributors who are not macedonian.
              They claim $150K US over 3 years ($50K/year) has been pledged by some Turkish source (but it may well be originating from elsewhere?) and they have to raise that much in order to get it. Thus the world tour = MONEY TOUR!

Also, as A. Mitreski has stated here on MTO that "UMD" is responsive to its financial backers, we may freely assume that the Turkish (or whoever is providing the $150K) will have more say in shaping "UMD" political direction than the Macedonian Diaspora.

Food for thought!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                They claim $150K US over 3 years ($50K/year) has been pledged by some Turkish source (but it may well be originating from elsewhere?) and they have to raise that much in order to get it. Thus the world tour = MONEY TOUR!

Also, as A. Mitreski has stated here on MTO that "UMD" is responsive to its financial backers, we may freely assume that the Turkish (or whoever is providing the $150K) will have more say in shaping "UMD" political direction than the Macedonian Diaspora.

Food for thought!
                How much is Meto remunerated as CEO?
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                  How much is Meto remunerated as CEO?
                  Judging by the amount hard-sell marketing he does with every post on the forums (the man is a walking billboard), I would say he could be on a six-figure salary (?) and is chasing every cent he can get.

Look, if he can get 200 persons to donate $100 each on his Australian tour, he will raise 20K. I think with 1mth tour of Au/NZ he should be looking at 50K and we should expect yearly MONEY-GRABBING TOURS from "UMD".

(SOME) Macedonian Australians will be fleeced by the RAMKOVIST CHARADE that parades as "UMD", IMO.

Comment

• osiris
                    • Sep 2008

lets hope its only turkish money they are taking.

at least that way there is only one master to serve, and there will not be any conflicts of opinion as to what umd should do.

whose money is the turkish group using is it some generous pasha from bitolsko.

who are the us jewish friends and what is their role in the umd.

so here is a good question should a macedonian patriotic organisation be funded by non macedonians,

Comment

• indigen
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                      lets hope its only turkish money they are taking.

at least that way there is only one master to serve, and there will not be any conflicts of opinion as to what umd should do.

whose money is the turkish group using is it some generous pasha from bitolsko.

so here is a good question should a macedonian patriotic organisation be funded by non macedonians,
                      It could be something akin to SOROS channeling money via Milchin to "NGO's", one can never be sure. As I understand it, it is a Turkish Lobby group in USA that is providing the money but who knows what the real source is?

NB: Turkey FULLY ENDORSED the "FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT" in 2001! IME, nobody who imposed or supported/supports the imposition or continued implementation of the FA should ever be regarded as a real friend (or ally) of Macedonia and Macedonians!

Comment

• osiris
                        • Sep 2008

taking money from other nations is always with strings attached and in this case we dont know where those strings actually lead to and who will be pulling them when the interest is due.

Comment

• indigen
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by amitreski View Post
                          indigen
                          Iwould NOT TRUST THIS HIGH-RANKING MPO CADRE and LIEUTENANT of George Lebamoff (Godfather of the Bugaromani) to be "DIRECTOR of the COALITION"! Your arrangement still smells of Bulgaroman infiltration, IMO!
                          IN your blind attempt to discredit UMD you are making some silly mistakes.
                          George lebamoff is dead.
                          I did not say whether he was or was not but Atseff was his VP in 2005, the time of Lebamoff's (in)famous interview for Kapital Magazine.
                          Vlad Atseff has been doing so much for Macedonia over the years.
                          Can you show us some official dissension from the MPO anti-Macedonian and pro-bulgar policy?
                          He was part of MPO, but like many other, have defected MPO because of being tired of the pro-bulgarian agenda.
                          So he waited until Lebamoff died to defect? He is an old man now, a retired military man.
                          In the past some of the people didn't have a choice, MPO seemed like the only active organization in USA. With UMD, now people have a choice.
                          You want us to buy this sorry excuse of yours? Who are you kidding, I think only YOURSELF and the GULLIBLE ZOMBIES in "UMD" will buy this LIE.

The following statements from 1995 by one of UMDs most loyal current supporters should clarify a few wrong conclusions you and your mate, Meto (below), have been presenting to the gullible about MPO:

Newsgroups: bit.listserv.makedon
                          Date: 1995/08/29
                          Subject: Re: MPO - the language issue

Hmmm...we Macedonians in the Diaspora have known that the MPO has been damaging the position of the ethnic Macedonians for decades. I’m ecstatic to hear that the Republic does not have close contacts with this organization. I agree with the assessment that the MPO is damaging to the Republic, not to mention the ethnic Macedonians in the neighbouring states. Given that such a circumstance appears to be universally known among Macedonians, then one has to decide what is more important, the MPO or the Republic. It took me 0.5 nanoseconds to make my choice.

Well, the Macedonians in the Diaspora don’t speak old-Bulgarian, unless of course they went to Bulgarian classes, as many MPO-ists did. That in itself is telling. Similarly, you won’t get the MPO-ists to subscribe to a newspaper written in standardized Macedonian. So, if the Tribuna has visions of becoming the Nova Makedonia of the Diaspora, then don’t hold your breath. The old MPO-ists won’t buy it, and the Macedonians won’t trust the MPO enough to subscribe in the numbers required.

As for getting rid of the MPO, don’t worry – it’s already dead. Most Macedonians (rightly) consider it infested with bugaromani and spioni....

---------------
                          Do you think the following statements by M. Koloski indicate that he has swallowed MPO propaganda?

Ima vejkhe vesnik za Makedoncite vo SAD i toa e Makedonska Tribuna. Toj vesnik se pechati od 1922.
                          Thu Aug 12, 2004

"Metodija A. Koloski" <MKoloski@...>
                          mkoloski2000
                          Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

----------------

Mislenjeto za MPO i za Makedonska Tribuna e od sekogas isto, gospodine Koloski - Probugarsko stojaliste i voopsto neprifatlivo za Makedoncite. Prvo i najvazno e jazikot, odnosno pismoto sto e odma vidlivo, a potoa navistina najvaznoto e nivnata platforma.

So pocit, S.

Thu Aug 12, 2004
                          SG
                          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Macedo...r/message/3852
                          Meto Koloski:"....Another confusion is the use of "Bulgarian" language in their newspaper, which I highly recommend subscribing to, very informative, no offense to anyone here. I'm subscribed to the Tribune because I want to learn what MPO does and also because it is in English and that is the language I was educated in......

.....The MPO director said that this language is the language they always spoke, and that it is a Macedonian language. In fact, the language they speak is the language before Blaze Konevski did a reorganization of the Macedonian language in the 40s and 50s taking out the iy, yu, ya "meki znaci," and replacing them with Serbian ones...."

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!
                          Last edited by indigen; 02-25-2010, 06:12 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Indigen, With the money raised from Australia, it will be used to open up an office in Canberra thats what Meto said in his speech. He wont get anything from that money, he said this personally.

Osiris, If you recall, A name is a name was shown at the Jewish Centar in Washington, i think there is a friendship with the Jewish Community but i dont know exactly how strong it is.
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Hey Prolet, I see that they put the young Meto out back in the garden at Sheldon Receptions, how many people were there, not too many if we go by that photo you posted...

Can you fill us in on numbers Prolet...?

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Phoenix, I couldnt tell you since i wasnt there

Comment

Working...
                                X