Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vodenka
    • Mar 2009

Thank you, Jankovska. I look forward for the day when macedonian language will be largerly spoken in Egejska (and written, too). We have to be very patient with Egejci as they went through very painful experiences in the past and it is logical they get suspicious every time we mention anything macedonian. But we are on the right track, now, I think. As soon as Egejci will feel the air of freedom, I am sure that they will declare their Macedonian identity as it should be.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

We are Macedonians, we have nothing to do with Greece. Our language is different and our alphabet is different, nothing to do with the greek one.
      Thats exactly right
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Thats exactly right
        You crack me up- I think you are on drugs or the rakija you have is very strong

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Would you rather me state the opposite just to piss you off?? You seem to love having a go at me, you are lucky im a zaebant myself otherwise i would get pissed off. LOL
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            Jankovska, Would you rather me state the opposite just to piss you off?? You seem to love having a go at me, you are lucky im a zaebant myself otherwise i would get pissed off. LOL
            you could never piss me off, you are too cute for that

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

vie nekako postojano se chepkate. ima neshto tuka...

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Ja da se chepkam?? Pa ne e tocno

Poveke se zakacham ali ovoj pat mene me zakachnaa

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                  • Oct 2009

MPO No Longer Part of Macedonian American 2010 Census Project Coalition

The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) today announced that the Macedonian Patriotic Organization (MPO) is no longer part of the Macedonian-American 2010 Census Project Coalition for the 2010 United States Census.

See full press release: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/457/1/
                  For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                  http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                  Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                  Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                  Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

UMD, Can you explain the full details??

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
                      The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) today announced that the Macedonian Patriotic Organization (MPO) is no longer part of the Macedonian-American 2010 Census Project Coalition for the 2010 United States Census.

See full press release: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/457/1/
                      Congratulations, good move on the part of the UMD. However, I wonder if the damage has already been done.

Meto, did you get in contact with Alusheva? What did she have to say on the matter? These are the type of things the Macedonians need to be aware of, I hope you can provide a response.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

The MPO is rotten at the head.
                        The UMD should have done a lot more work before entering a coalition with them. Notwithstanding this, it is an opportunity for the UMD to strike at the heart of the MPO by focusing on their membership. I wonder how many MPO members are now happy with the bed that the MPO leadership has made for them.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Risto, how much % of the Macedonians affiliated with the MPO would you say declare as Macedonians?
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Honestly SoM, I would not know.
                            To suggest that the Macedonian ethnicity is only a recently created one is ridiculous. These people genuinely believe that and yet do not look at the Bulgarian ethnicity with the slightest of question.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

The guy behind the idea for approaching the MPO in the first place should now resign or be dismissed from his position within UMD...the decision to approach and include MPO in this initiative has been extemely ill informed and ill timed...

I wonder if the Grand Poobah over at the other forum will be sitting down to a big banquet of humble pie...???

Comment

• indigen
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
                                Lets us read the "UMD" statement:
                                MPO No Longer Part of Macedonian American 2010 Census Project Coalition

Tuesday, 23 February 2010
                                Washington, D.C. - February 23, 2010 - The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) today announced that the Macedonian Patriotic Organization (MPO) is no longer part of the Macedonian-American 2010 Census Project Coalition for the 2010 United States Census.

“UMD led efforts to form the coalition so that several Macedonian-American groups could work for a common cause – an accurate count of Macedonian-Americans. Unfortunately, the MPO deviated from that goal by calling on its members to identify themselves as something other than Macedonian [Bulgaro-Macedonians] on U.S. Census forms,” said UMD President [Sucker who in 2004 predicted that MPO would be (he would make it happen) "pure Macedonian in 5 years time", i.e. by 2009! What a JOKE you now are!] Metodija A. Koloski,.... “After discussions amongst members, the Coalition determined that the MPO should no longer be included in the Coalition.....” [Do you remember how hard "UMD" and their Zombie Drones defended their original decision right here on MTO? We should revisit that thread, if it can be located amongst all the "UMD" SPAM!]

Members of the Coalition now include Friends of Macedonia, the Macedonian American Cultural Organization of New England, the Macedonian American Friendship Association, the Macedonian Arts Council, the Macedonian Mission for Humanity, the Macedonian Orthodox Philanthropic Society of Columbus, Ohio, and UMD. The American-Canadian Macedonian Orthodox Diocese, has given its blessing to the Coalition’s efforts and Lieutenant Colonel Vladimir Atseff (USA, Ret.), a first generation Macedonian-American, continues his service as Director of the Coalition.
                                and Lieutenant Colonel Vladimir Atseff (USA, Ret.), a first generation Macedonian-American, continues his service as Director of the Coalition.
                                I would NOT TRUST THIS HIGH-RANKING MPO CADRE and LIEUTENANT of George Lebamoff (Godfather of the Bugaromani) to be "DIRECTOR of the COALITION"! Your arrangement still smells of Bulgaroman infiltration, IMO!

Comments in [...] are mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X